IGNORED

Intv2 Arcade Controller pre-order / interest list

I got 6 PCBs in today. So six are to be shipped this week. I have ordered more PCBs today.

I'm sending via UPS ground, besides the international folks who provided directions on how they want sent. Ground seems to take 6 days, or at least the one I mailed today will. Same time next week we should have reports from the first 6.

Thank you for all that ordered. I'll post more pics of internals later today.

excellent... Hey did you tell cmart there are variants? Silver or Black 4 or 8.. so silver 4, silver 8, black 4, black 8... :)

yes, I posted on the first link. Hopefully I remembered to ask everyone. I have 3 sticker types. black, silver, and another silver. I'll try to provide type requested. Else I'll provide what I have left / random. If people like a certain sticker more than another one I can ask the person who made them to make more. Sticker person is someone from AA.

I finished building the 4th tonight, 3 shipped and 4th will be shipped tomorrow.

I think it might be best to wait for reviews to come in before I sell any more.

If the users can play games with them and let me know how it goes that would be great.

While we wait for feedback I'll build the rest of the 11 in batch 1.

I have shipped 5 controllers. Most people should receive controllers on Wednesday. Once everyone has in hand and it checks out ok. I can sell the last one I have here. Then we need to wait 2 weeks for more PCBs to show up. I'll then start to send to international sites.

If buyers can post feedback that would be great.

Make sure to use the proper gate with the type of game.

i.e. use 4-way gate with: d2k, dk arcade, carol, burgertime, pac-man, dig dug, Lock 'n Chase, Thunder Castle, Night Stalker, etc. 8-way will still work, but it just not as good.

8 way games like -Dreadnaught Factor, Commando will be very bad with 4way gate, so be sure to use 8-way gate with them.

If people end up wanting 2 controllers because of this. Then the second controller will $20 less, as I'll send with 8-way gate only. You would then just scew on the 4-way gate I already sent, or if you don't want to do this just mail back the 4-way gate and I'll install it on the 2nd controller.

on the bottom center of the controller is 5th screw hole, this has tape on it and can be removed it if you want. No screw is used in this spot due to keypad being in that location.

Edited by grips03

By the way: Are both gates included in the 250$? And did you found out how much shipping to Europe costs? :)

yes they are.

No idea on shipping price to Europe. I'll send via requested method / instructions. If you overpay on shipping I'll refund you. If you underpay on shipping, then I would expect buyer to make whole.

You provided certain instructions, so I'll follow those.