IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

I heard more people in Colorado were getting stoned now that they legalized Mary J. Wanna. But dude, really that much for a NOS console? << CLICK HERE FOR A LAUGH >>

People think they have gold in their basements with old electronics. Now imagine if there were "Electronic American Pickers" show on TV that boxed Ti would be going for $1200 :lol:

Are those shorts or underwear in the background? heheh

I dunno. But it is a very sexy picture with the perfect sheets, lighting to set the mood; as though she is just waiting for you to jump in with her and mess that bed up!

People think they have gold in their basements with old electronics. Now imagine if there were "Electronic American Pickers" show on TV that boxed Ti would be going for $1200 :lol:

You shut your mouth... "they" do NOT need any more ideas on how to screw things up. Thanks for just ruining the mood.

• Like 2

Gold in their basement-I like that and now intend to use it everytime I require the use of a toilet type facility eg-"excuse me madam may I use your toilet-I have some gold in my basement" :)

• Like 2

Yeah-what's your name?, TI you say-that's apretty name girl-why don't we take this to the bedroom baby :-D

Kinky. Usually, I invite girls to my room to check out my TI. Only works on a certain type :P

Gold in their basement-I like that and now intend to use it everytime I require the use of a toilet type facility eg-"excuse me madam may I use your toilet-I have some gold in my basement" :)

Normally find gold in the nose. It gets mined by nose goblins.

• Like 2

Don't feel like $pending Big Bucks on a cover for your TI?

I bought one of those leather looking ones in the past, but I never use it because I'd have to unplug the cartridge expander all the time. I also didn't want to buy the clear one made for the TI for the same reason, but I do want to keep the dust out of the keyboard when I'm not using it. Well, I found a CHEAP solution... $2.45... with shipping thrown in!

<< HERE >>

Now granted it's a little wider than needed, but you can cut it down with a ruler and an Exact-O knife.

It's made out of a nice silicone that seals quite nicely to the aluminum trim.

gallery_35324_1027_37736.jpg

I just thought I'd share my find in case anyone might be interested.

• Like 4

The only game I cannot find on Disk version is Alpiner, would be awesome if someone could convert if at all possible.

Still looking for this? I know I have it. My friends and I ripped a ton of cart games back in the day. He was pretty slick with assembly. He wrote two utilities (Meat and Meow). So you load Meat first, then load the cart, then run Meow, and it would be written to disk. I don't remember how it worked, but that was the process. And we had a slick little loader that would run all our rips in XB from a menu. Good times.

Darryl

Still looking for this? I know I have it. My friends and I ripped a ton of cart games back in the day. He was pretty slick with assembly. He wrote two utilities (Meat and Meow). So you load Meat first, then load the cart, then run Meow, and it would be written to disk. I don't remember how it worked, but that was the process. And we had a slick little loader that would run all our rips in XB from a menu. Good times.

Darryl

Absolutely 100% I am, and I bet if You do have a rip of Alpiner that loads from disk, there will be quite a few interested peeps.

Please upload if possible.

Darryl

At a guess it was done with a Load Interrupt switch.

No need for a load interrupt switch to dump a cart -- all the guides back in the day (I never actually did it) just had you cover the reset pin with tape on your E/A and your target cart, so you could boot with E/A, load the dumping tool, switch cartridges, and dump the memory.

Getting the dump was easy. Making it run from RAM, I actually still don't understand today what they did for that, especially GPL. ;)

No need for a load interrupt switch to dump a cart -- all the guides back in the day (I never actually did it) just had you cover the reset pin with tape on your E/A and your target cart, so you could boot with E/A, load the dumping tool, switch cartridges, and dump the memory.

Getting the dump was easy. Making it run from RAM, I actually still don't understand today what they did for that, especially GPL. ;)

The Super Space manual recommends a cartridge switcher, but the dumper is limited to ROM cartridges.

Still looking for the Alpiner program on disk. I know I have it somewhere. Was it a problem cart to rip for so.e reason? I am surprised it's not already out in the wild in disk form.

You may be right about the interrupt switch. I discovered a small microswitch under the lid if my speech synth. I think I remember holding that in while we swapped carts. Thus might have also involved using Mini Mem. I've contacted my friend to get more details. No doubt he remembers it better than I do.

Darryl

I might have spoken too soon. I am not finding Alpiner on disk yet (other than my GK rip). I am still certain I have it though. I have a whole mess of floppies I cannot read at the moment.

In the mean time, I will try my hand at ripping the cart the way we used to. The switch in the Speech Synth was the key. I remember it now. We'd load MEAT, hit the switch, swap in the game cart, un-pause it by hitting the switch again, game cart would be written to 32K high mem. Then hit the switch again, swap in EA and load MEOW which would write 32k high mem to disk. Cart ripped. All I have to do is find the two programs. In the mean time, I found two other programs that similar to MEAT and MEOW.

Isn't there a way to convert the GK rips to EA5 games? It's the same data, isn't it?

Darryl

I got a bid in on a Myarc MEXP-1 512k unit. I plan to use this is a RAM disk for assembler compilations, etc. Does anyone have any experience with this device, and are there any compelling reasons for me NOT to win this auction (you want it, notwithstanding :P)

I got a bid in on a Myarc MEXP-1 512k unit. I plan to use this is a RAM disk for assembler compilations, etc. Does anyone have any experience with this device, and are there any compelling reasons for me NOT to win this auction (you want it, notwithstanding :P)

Good luck, I hope you win!

• Like 1

Can it be used as RAM disk? I.e. does it have a DSR to allow it to emulate a device? If it's "just" a slab of memory, like the SAMS, then it can't be used as a RAM disk.

According to the docs, on the 512k unit you can devote up to 400k for RAM disk, minimum of 80k for print spooling. The RAM disk DSR device is "RD." AND it can do DSKx emulation. I am kind-of really stoked about getting it if I can.

According to the docs, on the 512k unit you can devote up to 400k for RAM disk, minimum of 80k for print spooling. The RAM disk DSR device is "RD." AND it can do DSKx emulation. I am kind-of really stoked about getting it if I can.

Good device, just be aware that it will lose its memory contents when the PEB is shut down unless you provide external external power to the card. This is different from the Horizon RAMdisks which are battery backed up.