IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

• 2 weeks later...

This is an auction I only mention because it's in the EU and should not cost a fortune to ship to another EU country.

Before I got a PEB I had a parallel printer interface. I don't recall the make, but the model number was DB-10. IIRC it plugged into the expansion bus, and drew its own power from there.

Before I got a PEB I had a parallel printer interface. I don't recall the make, but the model number was DB-10. IIRC it plugged into the expansion bus, and drew its own power from there.

I think the ParalAx might be a neat item for Nano-PEB user. Not only would they have a serial port, they could also have a parallel port for a printer if they wanted. Of course the biggest bummer with a Nano is the complete inability use a program like Telco.

• Like 1

How much is a TI Gram Kracker worth these days?

This is just me speaking, but I wouldn't pay more than 50 bucks for one.

There are more worthwhile Gram emulators available. For instance the PGRAM, that's probably worth $150.

Gazoo

I think the ParalAx might be a neat item for Nano-PEB user. Not only would they have a serial port, they could also have a parallel port for a printer if they wanted. Of course the biggest bummer with a Nano is the complete inability use a program like Telco.

I am keeping an interested eye on it-just have to make sure I don't end up in a bidding war with a certain "Italian" gentleman. ;)

• Like 1

I got one of the Management Modules that I didn't have yet. I'm still missing two more of them to have a complete set of the ones that were actually released. I have all but one of the manuals, as I was able to find a manual/binder at one point that didn't have the associated cartridge. I also have a single prototype cartridge of one title that I also have as a production copy. The proto looks to be from the pre-production qualification run, as it has the finalized GROMs. Tex*In Treasures still has three or four of them the last time I looked--they are NOT common at all. I doubt that more than 5-10 copies of ANY of the management titles still exist unless there is a school district or two somewhere with a case of them in their basement storage closets. . .

The only other production TI cartridges (from any source) that fit into this level of rarity are some of the Exceltek titles (anything but the three Stargazer cartridges or their Extended BASIC carts) or the original Sunware release of King of the Castle.

Edited by Ksarul

So.. were you the winner? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!

No unfortunately not-I just made a big retro based purchased of a Dragon 32 computer with loads of software and extras, it was a case of one or the other and as I already have a PEB with printer-I plumped for the Dragon.

I know-I am a bad person!!!! :_(

There is currently an item on eBay that caught my eye, only because I do not know what the white thing is in the bottom left hand side of the photo is. Does anyone here know? It looks like it *MAY* be an Atari cassette recorder, but I'm not sure.

400730814805_1_0_1.jpg

yeah- I saw this one a few hours ago and wondered what it was, I think it looks like one of those old desk intercoms but I could be wrong.

Never heard of that particular CorComp device... I wonder what it is.

Kerrrrrrrap! That is out of my price range!

I used to have a CorComp Triple Tech Card in the old days. It was a FANTASTIC third party card. What it did was...

1) Allow you to plug the Speech Synthesizer into it so it could be in the P-Box (no more box hanging off the side).

2) Gave you a 64K Printer Buffer.

3) And the best part... A Real Time Clock!