IGNORED

2nd Annual CvW competition (December)

Hi dZ,

Submitted my score to you via email w/pics for me and my 2 nieces ages 9 & 7. Also sent 4 screen shots of perfects from levels 1/2/5/&7.

Joe_M Intellivision: 1,129 (Level 14).

Giana D (Age 9): 215 (Level 4).

Giulia D (Age 7): 174 (Level 3).

Welcome to the competition!

First, I'd like to welcome Joe_M to our little competition. He brought in his two nieces to play, Giana D and Giulia D. All three posted remarkable scores for first timers.

E-mail Entry: Joe_M

Score: 1,129

Level: 14

post-27318-0-63471700-1387499671_thumb.jpg

E-mail Entry: Giana D (Age 9)

Score: 215

Level: 4

post-27318-0-05658300-1387499750_thumb.jpg

E-mail Entry: Giulia D (Age 7)

Score: 174

Level: 3

post-27318-0-63720000-1387499759_thumb.jpg

Not only that, but Joe_M managed to achieve some "Perfect" levels as well!!!
post-27318-0-04264100-1387499810_thumb.jpgpost-27318-0-53552000-1387499817_thumb.jpgpost-27318-0-90417200-1387499824_thumb.jpgpost-27318-0-40240100-1387499832_thumb.jpg
Congratulations Joe_M! And welcome!!! :)
-dZ.

• Like 1

@Fushek: WOW!! That's impressive! You are almost in a league of your own! You remain on your well earned spot for the time being, but scalpel seems to be gunning for you! :o

@mphokie: Your new score has displaced catsfolly, giving you a seat in the Top Elite Helper Elves group! (Sorry, catsfolly! Just know that the Ghost doesn't hate you back... :) ) Also, it looks like both of you will be the first ones to crack the Twelve Days Of Christmas Carol achievement! I'm looking forward to your scores tomrorrow--make them count!

@Kabeka: Good going! Keep it up! I want to see you among the Ranger Elves!!

Great job everyone! Keep on cracking!

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.

Edited by DZ-Jay

CONGRATULATIONS Catsfolly and mphokie!!!!

You are the first players to earn the Twelve Days Of Christmas Carol achievement!

That is certainly an achievement!!! It was hard work, and perseverance, but you made it! I hope you are please with your progress so far, for I certainly am.

I'd like to thank you for your enthusiasm and hope you stick around for the rest of the challenge and continue working your way up the rankings. Remember, the Evil Snowman strikes every year, and it's up to all of you to save Christmas--the children of the world are counting on you!

Congrats! Great job! Now, keep on cracking! :)

-dZ.

@Liduario: Wow! Your scores are epic! It seems like you are able to get yellow scores all the time now. Fantastic! :)

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.

I really believe I'm going to reach 20k this year. :)

I guess I should take inspiration from JasonlikesINTV and stop my game to rest a bit. These games take a long time and I always end tired.

• Like 3

I really believe I'm going to reach 20k this year. :)

I guess I should take inspiration from JasonlikesINTV and stop my game to rest a bit. These games take a long time and I always end tired.

It really looks like you will! Yes, you should rest the game a bit--but do it in a few more days! You still need 4 more days to complete the Twelve Days Of Christmas Carol! :)

-dZ.

Thanks Fushek and dZ. Damn LidLikesIntellivision some really nice scores - just wow! Hope you win this year - good luck but don't think you'll need it.

I need all the luck of the World!

I have something with the 2nd place in AtariAge. Last year Carol vs. World ->2nd, last Atari HSC ->2nd, current Atari HSC -> fighting to regain 1st place but it's hard to beat Northcoaster!

It really looks like you will! Yes, you should rest the game a bit--but do it in a few more days! You still need 4 more days to complete the Twelve Days Of Christmas Carol! :)

-dZ.

I have good news! I'm in Hollidays! :thumbsup:

I will return to work only next year!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Time to play and to study programming. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 4

I need all the luck of the World!

I have something with the 2nd place in AtariAge. Last year Carol vs. World ->2nd, last Atari HSC ->2nd, current Atari HSC -> fighting to regain 1st place but it's hard to beat Northcoaster!

It's the Cleveland Curse :evil:

But it looks like you are turning the curse around with this very tournament, as you have taken 1st by a large margin over the 2nd place Clevelander, Fushek.

And you still have a good shot at beating out Northcoastgamer in the 2600 HSC, but it won't be easy! ;)

• Like 2

First, I'd like to welcome Joe_M to our little competition. He brought in his two nieces to play, Giana D and Giulia D. All three posted remarkable scores for first timers.

E-mail Entry: Giana D (Age 9)

Score: 215

Level: 4

attachicon.gifentry-0261.jpg

E-mail Entry: Giulia D (Age 7)

Score: 174

Level: 3

attachicon.gifentry-0262.jpg

Those kids beat my early scores! :-D

Way to go, ya'll

• Like 1

It's the Cleveland Curse :evil:

But it looks like you are turning the curse around with this very tournament, as you have taken 1st by a large margin over the 2nd place Clevelander, Fushek.

And you still have a good shot at beating out Northcoastgamer in the 2600 HSC, but it won't be easy! ;)

Didn't think that before!

For those who don't know, Gorfy was the first Clevelander who beated me in the long Atari Hsc tournament. Very strong player, awesome friend too.

• Like 3

Very busy day for me as well. But I have made it down to Shari's for wi-fi.

Not quite a ranger yet Dz, but worry not, I have a goal of 20 achievements so I need that one!

Back soon w the pic

And, I have completed getting perfects on all the helper practice stages, I'll post links to videos of that

• Like 1

@Darrin9999: Great! One more achievement on your belt, and almost done with the Twelve Days Of Christmas Carol!

@JasonLikesINTV: I understand--and in Candy Cove, no less! :( I'm looking forward to your graduation to Ranger Elf. I'm starting to feel like one of those teachers that sees the same troublemaker kid every year in his class. :lol: I'm considering handling you an Honorary Ranger Elf diploma and send you on your way! :P

@S.BAZ: You're almost at 20 achievements, only three more to go! Your post arrived at 2:12 AM, which is technically the next day. However, no worries! For the achievements, I'm bending that rule--especially for the Twelve Days Of Christmas Carol! :) It looks like one more day and you'll be at 21!

@Gorfy: Congratulations! You are now back on the roster among the Top Elite Helper Elves! (Jason! back to your seat! stop clowning around, or its straight to the principal's office!) :lol:

-dZ.

• Like 2