IGNORED

2nd Annual CvW competition (December)

No time to play.

attachicon.gif shot0014.gif

No worries, you're very close to earning The Twelve Days Of Christmas achievement--9 days down! :) I'm expecting some of those Top Elite Helper Elves to start graduating to the Ranger block, opening up some more space in your category. Keep on trying, though!

Hello guys,

This is my eight submission.

Oscar G. - 2068 points - Level 21

Nope, I am not holding scores at all. I like playing "Liduario" style wyswyg, or better said, what you score, what you post.

These are my scores, playing in public transport (not too much time to play at home). I know I can do better... Cheers!

attachicon.gif 8_OscarG.png

WYSWYP is a good philosophy. :) I don't know how things are in Belgium but I have to say that commuting in public transport is hard enough, I can't imagine how you concentrate to play! :o

Nonetheless, I hope you get a break later in the month to bring back your game to last year's levels. :)

Still holding your own... for now. One more Novice Elf graduates to Helper and you're toast and out of your position! Nice work on those achievements, though. :)

Blah score ... but I attempted. Everytime that I think I'm ready to get to the next level of play ... I crash and burn ...

attachicon.gifMon.png

Hi, Fushek, I know how it is. I played yesterday for hours in order to improve my score, and couldn't get anywhere. Then after a bit of a break, the stars aligned and I managed to beat my score from last year. Still, you better prepare for when the Helper Elves manage to graduate. I expect the floodgates to open on the Ranger and Master ranks soon enough! Keep crackin'!

Great progress everyone! Like catsfolly mentioned before, some days are diamonds and some days are rocks. Let's see how it goes tomorrow.

Leaderboard updated.

Cheers!

-dZ.

tn_gallery_7241_1060_1218079.jpg Not a real High Score, but Level 9, 689 pts is what I have come up with so far :). Something is better than nothing

Welcome, swlovinist! Glad you could make it. That's a perfectly respectable score, so no worries. You start off among the Top Elite Novice Elves. Plus you earned some achievements as well. I hope you stick around for a while and share your progress through the game.

Also, could you post a higher quality picture? It's hard to see the score on this one, and that's the point of the photos. :)

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.

Today's score.

attachicon.gif2013-12-16_22-28-58_817.jpg

It must be hard trying to beat that exceptional yellow score you posted before! Still, a magnificent score! :)

Today was more "rock" than "diamond", but it'll do for now (unless I can somehow top it later tonight):

Still, 9 out of 12 of your Twelve Days Of Christmas Carol is not bad at all. :)

Today I actually made an improvement.......of 7 points!

1131 attachicon.gifshot0000.gif

Awesome! Every little bit counts! Plus, you're very close to saving Christmas! :)

I hope that this is better

124_zps3f02fed8.jpg

Perfect! Thanks! :)

Leaderboard updated.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 2

No improvement today 823

But I did finish getting perfects in the practice rounds at novice level. I'll be back with pics tomorrow, just wanted to keep my streak going for 12 days achievement.

got a few "helper" practice perfects too.

Also, I tried my candy cove strategy out on master setting & it seems to work fine for me. Maybe misrepresented how I was doing it. I'll see if I can get a video of it to post.

• Like 2

No improvement today 823

But I did finish getting perfects in the practice rounds at novice level. I'll be back with pics tomorrow, just wanted to keep my streak going for 12 days achievement.

got a few "helper" practice perfects too.

Also, I tried my candy cove strategy out on master setting & it seems to work fine for me. Maybe misrepresented how I was doing it. I'll see if I can get a video of it to post.

Where's the screenshot? ... ;)

Also, try to post the video of Candy Cove. That would may be helpful for others to see. :)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

Well, this was about as close as you can get :_( :_( :_( Darned snowball!

Just in case ;-)

I don't get it. I see it as 12:40.

post-27318-0-94526900-1387276779_thumb.png

Perhaps it's the time-zone settings. I'm in EST time zone, so obviously I am correct, and all your watches and clocks are wrong. :lolblue:

No worries, it's not your fault that you live in the past. It still counts :)

-dZ.

Oh my! Everyone's been busy this morning! :)

Let's see...

@catsfolly: Fantastic! Keep it up, and in no time you'll earn your rightful place among the Top Elite Elves! :)

@mphokie: Great work! 14 achievements so far, nice! :)

@Oscar G: Congratulations! Awesome work! You've just opened up the Top Elite Range Elves room and have it all to yourself. I wonder how long before Jason graduates as well... :ponder:

Awesome job everyone! Keep it up! :)

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.