IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

あと4日で40%OFFのHalf Anniversary Thanks Saleは終了してしまいます KOFの商品が大阪店舗でご購入いただけるのもBAMBAM GAMEMONSTER として営業する4月14日(日)までとなります 一部の商品は対象外 皆様の御来店お待ちしております #BGMO
Translated from Japanese by
The 40% off Half Anniversary Thanks Sale ends in 4 days  KOF products can be purchased at the Osaka store until April 14th (Sun), when the store will be open as BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER   Some products are excluded  We look forward to your visit  #BGMO
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GK2YeoZbsAErQ4u?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Had to buy this one earlier today. The English version is going for £100+. Only played this on an emulator. Love my football/soccer games.

Knocked the price down to £60 from £70 from the seller. That seal is coming off thou, I actually want to play the game, not let it sit on a shelf gathering dust... 😂

s-l1600.webp

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shane857 said:

Had to buy this one earlier today. The English version is going for £100+. Only played this on an emulator. Love my football/soccer games.

Knocked the price down to £60 from £70 from the seller. That seal is coming off thou, I actually want to play the game, not let it sit on a shelf gathering dust... 😂

Nice one Shane. Glad you're into football/soccer. I love the sport and use to play it when I was younger in elementary school. One of my favorite Neo-Geo sports titles too.  :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

I’m real sick today, guys. I’ve been throwing up all day. I am suffering from major fatigue too.

I have no idea what I have, but it sucks badly.

Oh man! Sorry to hear about this Mike. Want to go to Urgent Care?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

I finally had some chicken broth to help with my stomach. I considered going to Urgent Tale, but my stomach finally straightened out.

Good to know Mike. Hope you'll feel much better soon. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

NeoGeo CD Toploader PicoPSU Update Replace that awkwardly hard to find 3 Pin PSU with a standard 12v Power Brick Release Date: 15/04/24 5PM UK Time Please Repost and Share Link: https://willsconsolemodifications.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_70&product_id=134 #neogeo #neogeocd #picopsu

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

TICKET SALES ENDS TODAY 入場チケットの販売期間は今日まで! EVO Japanの熱狂を肌で感じよう ※コスプレ、サイドイベントの参加者も入場チケットがs要です。 GET READY TO DIVE INTO THE HEART OF THE HYPE #EVOJ24 *Tickets are required for cosplayers and side tournaments as well.
 TICKET SALES ENDS TODAY  Tickets are on sale until today! Experience the excitement of EVO Japan firsthand  ※ Cosplay and side event participants also require an admission ticket. GET READY TO DIVE INTO THE HEART OF THE HYPE #EVOJ24 *Tickets are required for cosplayers and side tournaments as well.
EVO Japan 2024

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The Evo team Hit the Streets at the SNK World Championship Finals to ask attendees about their favorite players, the best SNK characters, and what they're looking forward to from FATAL FURY:CotW. Hear what they had to say in the latest EvoFGC video! http://youtube.com/watch?v=zhs1usRd30Y

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Back with BitBeamCannon on the updates of DaemonClaw. Enjoy. :)

We've reached 2k subscribers on #YouTube!  We'd like to thank everyone for your support, and if you've not yet subbed, follow the link to check out #DaemonClaw Post-Kickstarter Update no. 8! #MegaDrive #SegaGenesis #PixelArt #NeoGeo #NES #Amiga https://youtube.com/watch?v=1_naNbpB30k

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

あと3日で40%OFFのHalf Anniversary Thanks Saleは終了してしまいます BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER として営業するのも4月14日(日)までとなります 一部の商品は対象外 皆様の御来店お待ちしております #BGMO
The 40% off Half Anniversary Thanks Sale ends in 3 days  BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER will be open until April 14th (Sunday)   Some products are excluded  We look forward to your visit  #BGMO

GK78tOKaoAAnYWl?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

あと3日で40%OFFのHalf Anniversary Thanks Saleは終了してしまいます BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER として営業するのも4月14日(日)までとなりました 一部の商品は対象外です 皆様の御来店お待ちしております #BGMO
The 40% off Half Anniversary Thanks Sale ends in 3 days  BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER will be open until April 14th (Sunday)   Some products are excluded  We look forward to your visit  #BGMO

GK9BOqHa0AAM6Jg?format=jpg&name=small

GK9BOqKbgAAsLDD?format=jpg&name=small

GK9BOqQbcAAZvsl?format=jpg&name=small

GK9BOqPboAAd5Y9?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

今日いれて40%OFFのHalf Anniversary Thanks Sale終了まで2日! BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER として営業するのも4月14日(日)までとなりました 一部の商品は対象外です 皆様の御来店お待ちしております #BGMO
Enter today and get 40% off in the Half Anniversary Thanks Sale, only 2 days left until the end! BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER will be open until April 14th (Sunday)   Some products are not included  We look forward to your visit.  #BGMO

GLAqojpbIAAg33-?format=jpg&name=small

GLAqoegb0AATZcc?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony...

• Like 1

I wish SNK didn’t limit these sales to Japan only. Fans of SNK/NeoGeo are all over the world and I’m sure a satellite store like the one in the photos, would do well in big cities like Boston, New York, etc.

This was always a problem with the NeoGeo also. SNK Japan was always hesitant to send a new game release to the West, because the home sales were nothing like they were in Japan.

This is why there are two types of fans: NeoGeo fans and SNK fans. The former cares about the system and its games, while the latter cares more about the company and its modern IPs. I’m from the former - I love the Neo-Geo. SNK could have reintroduced a modern NeoGeo if they wanted to, but they won’t because the Hyper NeoGeo 64 failed outside Japan.

This reason alone is why I am not a fan of SNK. Plus, I feel the modern releases of their games lack the energy and magic of the Neo Geo originals. 🤷 What can you do, you know?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SlidellMan said:

I think a platform game in the vein of Shadow of the Beast and its sequels would be more than doable on the Neo Geo.

What an incredible choice! I love Shadow of the Beast. The PC-Engine version had enormous sprites and enhanced backgrounds. Imagine what a Neo-Geo release would be like!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SlidellMan said:

The PC-Engine version is also playable when compared to the Amiga Original. However, I prefer the Amiga version's music.

I agree! I was blown away by the music when I played the game for the first time on my Amiga 500. The graphics, the parallax scrolling - it was an incredible thing to see back in the day.