IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

KOF XIII GM 草薙 京と八神 庵 緋炎 と 紫炎 燃え上がる大人気商品 【ZIP PARKA】 M〜XXL ¥15,400(税込) "燃えるsの高鳴りを 着るたびに思い出せ" Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 開催中につき 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT #お台場
Translated from Japanese by
 KOF XIII GM   Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami  Scarlet and Purple Flames Burning Hot Products   [ZIP PARKA]  M - XXL ¥15,400 (tax included)   "The throbbing of a burning heart" "Every time you wear it, remember that"  Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  During this event, 40% off the listed price  #BGMT #お台場
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GLq-g5YbUAA2LnF?format=jpg&name=small

GLq-g5YbkAE5aVD?format=jpg&name=small

GLq-g5cbQAEA6ST?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ商品 『僕のために見に来てくれたんだね!』  【首斬り破沙羅 零サム Tシャツ】 ブラック ホワイト 各種 M〜XXL ¥4,950(税込) 『破沙羅Tを着て踊ろうよ!』 Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 開催中につき 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT #お台場
 Samurai Spirits products  "You came to see it for me!"   [Kubikiri Basara Zero Sam T-shirt]  Black  White, various sizes, M to XXL   ¥4,950 (tax included) "Let's dance wearing our 'Hasara' T-shirts!"  Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  During this event, 40% off the listed price  #BGMT #お台場

GLqiBbyaAAA9Xa_?format=jpg&name=small

GLqiBbvaQAE3j77?format=jpg&name=small

GLqiBbvaMAABVFz?format=jpg&name=small

GLqiBb0bIAA2yX4?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

KOF XV商品のご紹介 炎に呼ばれた一着 【DESTINY Tシャツ】 ホワイト M / L / XL ブラック M / L 各種 ¥4,950(税込) ブラック再入荷! 当店にホワイト/ブラックが 揃うのもまた"DESTINY" Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 開催中につき 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT #お台場
 Introduction of KOF XV products  A garment called by flames   [DESTINY T-shirt]  White M / L / XL  Black M / L Each type: ¥4,950 (tax included) Black restocked! The fact that we have both white and black in our store is also "DESTINY"  Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  During the event, 40% off the listed price  #BGMT #お台場

GLl5iq-awAAsP43?format=jpg&name=small

GLl5iq7boAAMIZi?format=jpg&name=small

GLl5iq5bwAAFrvP?format=jpg&name=small

GLl5iq5bQAA3Cnc?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

9 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

I just purchased Last Blade 2 for the Neo Geo CD. I got it for a good price, too. Only $57! 

I want to really get into the series. I have the first game on MVS, but $57 is cheaper than $200 on MVS.

The two last blade games are on my wish list also. I prefer weapon based fighting games.

• Like 2

Hi guys.

After the successful campaign regarding Demons of Asteborg DX for the Game Boy Advance and Neo-Geo, pre-orders are now up on NeoFid Studios shop page for those that would like to order. Here's the Neo-Geo editions in particular :)

https://neofid-studios.com/products/pre-order-demons-of-asteborg-dx-new-boxed-cartridge-with-printed-manual-for-neo-geo-mvs

Demons of Asteborg DX:a new game for GBA & Neo-Geo | Indiegogo

WARNING : This is a pre-order, the game is still in developpement, you will be delivered from December 2025

Get the physical Neo Geo MVS version (Multi Video System) of Demons of Asteborg DX with box and manual.

INCLUDES:

DoA DX NeoGeo Cartridge

DoA DX NeoGeo MVS Box & Manual

[PRE-ORDER] Demons of Asteborg DX (new boxed cartridge with printed manual for Neo-Geo MVS)

Regular price€400,00 EUR 

Sale price€350,00 EUR

https://neofid-studios.com/products/pre-order-demons-of-asteborg-dx-new-boxed-cartridge-with-printed-manual-for-neo-geo-aes

WARNING : This is a pre-order, the game is still in developpement, you will be delivered from December 2025

Get the physical Neo Geo AES version (Advanced Entertainment System console) of Demons of Asteborg DX with box and manual. (Reversible Cover)

INCLUDES:

DoA DX NeoGeo Cartridge

DoA DX NeoGeo AES Box & Manual

[PRE-ORDER] Demons of Asteborg DX (new boxed cartridge with printed manual for Neo-Geo AES)

Regular price€450,00 EUR 

Sale price€400,00 EUR

Anthony..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys.

After the successful campaign regarding Demons of Asteborg DX for the Game Boy Advance and Neo-Geo, pre-orders are now up on NeoFid Studios shop page for those that would like to order. Here's the Neo-Geo editions in particular :)

https://neofid-studios.com/products/pre-order-demons-of-asteborg-dx-new-boxed-cartridge-with-printed-manual-for-neo-geo-mvs

Get the physical Neo Geo MVS version (Multi Video System) of Demons of Asteborg DX with box and manual.

INCLUDES:

DoA DX NeoGeo Cartridge

DoA DX NeoGeo MVS Box & Manual

[PRE-ORDER] Demons of Asteborg DX (new boxed cartridge with printed manual for Neo-Geo MVS)

Regular price€400,00 EUR 

Sale price€350,00 EUR

https://neofid-studios.com/products/pre-order-demons-of-asteborg-dx-new-boxed-cartridge-with-printed-manual-for-neo-geo-aes

Get the physical Neo Geo AES version (Advanced Entertainment System console) of Demons of Asteborg DX with box and manual. (Reversible Cover)

INCLUDES:

DoA DX NeoGeo Cartridge

DoA DX NeoGeo AES Box & Manual

[PRE-ORDER] Demons of Asteborg DX (new boxed cartridge with printed manual for Neo-Geo AES)

Regular price€450,00 EUR 

Sale price€400,00 EUR

Anthony..

Looks awesome! Will they be releasing a NEO-GEO CD version? 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shane857 said:

Looks awesome! Will they be releasing a NEO-GEO CD version? 🤔

That's a good question Shane. I'll ask Neofid Studios about this. I'll let you and the rest know what they say. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 2

At the moment I have my NEO-GEO CD connected to a retrotink 2x pro and an m-classic to my hdtv. Picture is good thou some interference because it's connected through composite. Obviously the way to go is CRT T.V. I have not got the room or the budget for a decent one thou.

So exploring this option for people that have NEO-GEO AES/CD and would prefer a cheaper option.

I have ordered this from Amazon US and will give my honest opinion when it arrives.

61HtQqCP65L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Edited by shane857
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Guys,

Neo Mr. Do is coming to Neo Geo CD courtesy of Pixel Heart! Pre-order your copy today!

https://www.pixelheart.eu/en/produit/punky-circus-neo-geo-cd-jpn/

Description

Punky Circus (パンキー サーカス , in Japanese) is an puzzle action game.
Developed by Visco under the name of “Neo Mr. Do!” and and published by SNK in 1996 on Neo-Geo MVS (NGM 207).
Licensed by PixelHeart since 2020, the game has undergone some cosmetic changes (we’ve changed some of the visuals) and is now called Punky Circus.

In this game, you embody a clown navigating a vibrant world of animated drawings.
But beware! Along the way, you’ll be pursued by enemies! Defeat them using your power ball or by dropping specific elements from the environment. If you eliminate them all or collect all the items (Blue Torches, Carrots, Cherries depending on the levels…), you’ll complete the level and move on to the next.During the game, you can also gather letters to spell the word “EXTRA,” unlocking a bonus stage where you can strive for maximum points.
If you manage to collect 100 coins throughout the levels, you’ll be rewarded with an extra life.

Take advantage of a preferential rate by pre-ordering on our site: 24,90€ instead of 29,90€.

Contents of the JPN edition:
– Spine Card
– A manual
– The CD game

This game is in pre-order.
Release date: May 31st 2024

(We guarantee that our retrogaming games are as close as possible to the quality of the packaging of the original games. We employ professionals for the manufacture of each of our products.)

IMG_8782.thumb.jpeg.364398262c41101a6b055027627d971d.jpeg

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

Neo Drift Out is coming to Neo Geo CD courtesy of Pixel Heart! Pre-order your copy today!

https://www.pixelheart.eu/en/produit/neo-drift-out-neo-geo-cd-jpn/

Neo Drift Out: New Technology is a Racing game, developed by Visco and published by SNK, which was released in Japan in 1996.
Licensed by Pixelheart since 2020.

3 racing cars (Toyota Celica, Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Lancer) and 6 races in as many environments. The driving is all skidding, and each stage must be completed in the allotted time to move on to the next level.

Take advantage of a preferential rate by pre-ordering on our site: 24,90€ instead of 29,90€.

Contents of the JPN edition:
– Spine Card
– A manual
– The CD game

This game is in pre-order.
Release date: June 7th 2024

(We guarantee that our retrogaming games are as close as possible to the quality of the packaging of the original games. We employ professionals for the manufacture of each of our products.)

Additional information

Mark

PixelHeart

Platform

Neo Geo CD

Format

FREE REGION

Player(s)

1-2

Release year

Editor

JoshProd, PixelHeart

Studio

PixelHeart, Visco

Type

Racing

Game languages

EN

Manual language

JA

Packaging

JPN Version

IMG_8784.thumb.webp.733f228065ec1cd85e8d181a46ab4041.webp

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ColecoGamer said:

I hope you don’t mind me posting these great finds, @Charlie Cat

Neo Geo CD gamers must know! 😁

Hahaha. Not at all Mike. Glad that you beat me to it. :D 

Awesome that you pre-ordered the game. Hope @shane857  @Dopy25  @-^CrossBow^- will like this for them to own and play. :)

Anthony...

• Thanks 2

Woah. Those look awesome. I'll see what I can do to help out modern neo geo devs fund new projects. I was hoping there was a big homebrew/indie scene for this console. 

Side note, but I mentioned an adapter for a power supply. I found the plug on eBay. Actually convinced a seller to chop off the cable to reduce shipping and lower costs. I had some barrel jacks from other projects. I keep them on hand. I created a small circuit board using perf board, added the jacks and color coded my jacks. 5v is yellow so I don't get them mixed up. Good news is apparently it causes no issues if 5/10 are mixed. It just won't work. I have 10v 1.25a and 5v 3a PSUs that I use. They work like a champ. 

Here's my adapter. Total cost was less than $15. 

PXL_20240423_054828742.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dopy25 said:

Awesome Dopy, gld that the game we share on here for you and others to see are to your liking bro. Thank you for sharing the pic too. Looks like a great piece of cable you posting. Can't go wrong at less than $15 bucks. I like it. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 2

Hi guys,

[EVO Japan 2024: SNK Booth] First public playable demo for FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves! Go full throttle with the all-new REV System! * Limit 25 min of playtime per person. * Please note that on busy days you may not get a chance to play. #FatalFury #CotW

Anthony...

Hi guys,

[EVO Japan 2024: SNK Booth] Free FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves tote bag for demo questionnaire respondents! * Gifts will only be given out once per person. * Show your completed questionnaire screen at booth reception. #FatalFury #CotW

Anthony..

Hi guys,

[EVO Japan 2024: SNK Booth] Snap a photo and post to X with the hashtag #CotW for a free FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves clear folder! * Gifts will only be given out once per person. * Stock is limited. * Show your uploaded post at booth reception. #FatalFury #CotW

Anthony..

6 hours ago, segasonicfan_designs said:

This thread makes me so happy.  So much incredible great news for Neo Geo fans. Demons of Asteborg and all these other new games getting ported across consoles is sah-weeeet!

Hey SSF,

Great to see you back with us brother man. Glad you enjoy all the material that we share here on the Neo-Geo thread and helps put you in a positive mood. We enjoy your videos that you share on YouTube and always a pleasure to have you on with us kind sir. Keep up the great work you offer for us to benefit in the community. :)

Anthony...

22 hours ago, shane857 said:

At the moment I have my NEO-GEO CD connected to a retrotink 2x pro and an m-classic to my hdtv. Picture is good thou some interference because it's connected through composite. Obviously the way to go is CRT T.V. I have not got the room or the budget for a decent one thou.

So exploring this option for people that have NEO-GEO AES/CD and would prefer a cheaper option.

I have ordered this from Amazon US and will give my honest opinion when it arrives.

Good to know Shane. I have this for myself and purchased it off Amazon as well. I enjoy this piece and feel its a well made product. Looking forward on reading what you have to say about it soon. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/04/metal-slug-artist-recalls-when-neo-geo-was-so-popular-people-would-commit-crimes-to-get-it

Time Extension - Retro Gaming News 24/7

Metal Slug Artist Recalls When Neo Geo Was So Popular "People Would Commit Crimes To Get It"

"I guess they thought it was a sales vehicle loaded with SNK games"

by Damien McFerran  Yesterday, 5am

Once upon a time, SNK's Neo Geo was the absolute pinnacle of gaming luxury.

Here was a home console capable of playing actual arcade games; no wonder so many kids desired one. However, its high cost (not to mention the fact that each game was hundreds of dollars) meant that it remained a niche proposition in a world dominated by the SNES and Genesis / Mega Drive.

It should come as no great shock to learn that the Neo Geo became a sought-after item back in the 1990s, but former Irem and Nazca artist Akio has just revealed a story which illustrates how far people were willing to go to get their hands on one.

"In SNK's heyday, if you advertised your car with a giant Neo Geo sticker, you could earn 5,000 yen per sticker," Akio explains on Twitter. "At that time, I was still very loyal to the company, so I put up three large stickers and received 15,000 yen, but that same night, my car was broken into and the keyhole was smashed, which was a terrible disaster. Since my car was a minivan, I guess they thought it was a sales vehicle loaded with SNK games."

SNKの全盛時代はネオジオ特大ステッカーを自分の車に貼って宣伝するとステッカ一枚につき5千円貰えたんですよ。 その頃の私は、まだ愛社精神があったので特大ステッカーを3枚貼って1万5千円貰ったんですが、なんとその夜に車上荒らしに遭い車の鍵穴を破壊されてしまい大惨事でした。 私の車がワンボックスだったので、SNKのゲームが満載してある営業車だと思ったんでしょうね。 この辺りの治安は最悪で、〇〇〇がバックについた〇〇連合という窃盗集団がいてバイクを盗んだり空き巣に入ったりと悪の限りを尽くす悪者がいるゴッサムシティーのような町なんです。 ある日、娘と家の前で日向ぼっこしてると10数人の男が斜め向かいの家を囲むように集まってきて「出てこい!出てこい!」と叫びだしたんです。 出てくる様子がなかったので男達は脚立を二階の窓に立てかけ数人が家の中に突入しました。 玄関の扉が開き数人の男達に連れ出されるご近所さん。 情報通のヨーダ似のお婆さんが言うには、その家の2階は〇〇連合の溜まり場で、そのリーダー格のお兄さんが逮捕されたんだそうです。 あぁ、これでこの辺りも少しは平和になるのかなと思っていたある日、自宅の前で分厚い財布を拾った私は、近所の人なら届けてあげようと財布の中を見ると、〇〇組若頭と記された名刺が入っていました。 不吉な物を拾ってしまったと慌てて妻にその財布を見せると、 私「かあちゃん!〇〇組若頭の財布拾ったー!」 妻「あかーん!ほかしといでー!」 誰も見ていないか辺りを確認して財布を元の落ちてた場所にそっと置いておきました。 思い起こせば数日前、アパートの前でバイクのメンテナンスをしていると「邪魔じゃコラ!殺すぞ!」と『カオルちゃん最強伝説』のような喋り口調のお兄さんに凄まれたんです。 そのお兄さんは、我が家の上の階に引っ越してきた派手なお姉さんの部屋に入っていきました。 情報通のヨーダ似のお婆さんが言うには、我が家の上に住んでる派手なお姉さんに最近〇〇〇の彼氏ができたんだそうです。 やはり私に凄んだお兄さんは〇〇〇だったんですね。 バットシグナルを夜空に照射したい気分です。 あの頃は平穏な場所に引っ越すのが夢でした。 話が逸れましたが、犯罪を犯してまで手に入れたいゲームネオジオ、SNKの人気が絶大な時代のお話でした。
In SNK's heyday, if you advertised your car with a giant Neo Geo sticker you could earn 5,000 yen per sticker. At that time, I was still very loyal to the company, so I put up three large stickers and received 15,000 yen, but that same night my car was broken into and the keyhole was smashed, which was a terrible disaster. Since my car was a minivan, I guess they thought it was a sales vehicle loaded with SNK games. The security around here is terrible, with a gang of thieves called the XX Alliance backed by XX, and it's a town like Gotham City with bad guys doing all sorts of bad things like stealing bikes and breaking into houses. One day, while my daughter and I were sunbathing in front of our house, a group of about 10 men gathered around the house diagonally opposite and started shouting, "Come out! Come out!" When no one showed any signs of coming out, the men leaned a stepladder against a second-floor window and several of them burst into the house. The front door opens and a neighbor is taken out by several men. According to the well-informed Yoda-like old lady, the second floor of the house was a hangout for the X-X Alliance, and the leader of that group had been arrested. One day, just as I was thinking that maybe this area would finally become a little more peaceful, I found a thick wallet in front of my house. Thinking that I could return it to someone from the neighborhood, I looked inside the wallet and found a business card that said "Wakagashira of the X-X group" written on it. I showed the wallet to my wife in a panic, thinking that I had found something unlucky. Me: "Mom! I found the wallet of the young boss of the XX group!" Wife: "Oh no! Leave me alone!" I checked around to make sure no one was looking and then gently placed my wallet back in the place where it had fallen. If I recall, a few days ago, while I was doing some maintenance on my motorcycle in front of my apartment, a guy who spoke in a tone reminiscent of the manga series "Kaoru-chan's Strongest Legend" threatened me, saying, "Get in the way! I'll kill you!" The man went into the room of the flashy woman who had moved into the apartment above us. According to the well-informed Yoda-like old lady, the flashy lady who lives above our house recently got a boyfriend. So the guy who was so impressive to me was really XXX. I feel like shining the Bat Signal into the night sky. At that time, I dreamed of moving to a peaceful place. I've digressed, but this was a story about the time when SNK's Neo Geo game was so popular that people would even commit crimes to get it.

GLhl9gpaYAASoH5?format=jpg&name=small

Akio then adds a lengthy story about a "gang of thieves called the XX Alliance" who used to terrorise his neighbourhood before apologising for allowing his mind to wander. "I've digressed, but this was a story about the time when SNK's Neo Geo game was so popular that people would even commit crimes to get it."

Akio is currently working alongside several other industry veterans on Black Finger Jet, a new Metal Slug style run-and-gun game.

Anthony...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/04/metal-slug-artist-recalls-when-neo-geo-was-so-popular-people-would-commit-crimes-to-get-it

Time Extension - Retro Gaming News 24/7

Metal Slug Artist Recalls When Neo Geo Was So Popular "People Would Commit Crimes To Get It"

"I guess they thought it was a sales vehicle loaded with SNK games"

by Damien McFerran  Yesterday, 5am

Once upon a time, SNK's Neo Geo was the absolute pinnacle of gaming luxury.

Here was a home console capable of playing actual arcade games; no wonder so many kids desired one. However, its high cost (not to mention the fact that each game was hundreds of dollars) meant that it remained a niche proposition in a world dominated by the SNES and Genesis / Mega Drive.

It should come as no great shock to learn that the Neo Geo became a sought-after item back in the 1990s, but former Irem and Nazca artist Akio has just revealed a story which illustrates how far people were willing to go to get their hands on one.

"In SNK's heyday, if you advertised your car with a giant Neo Geo sticker, you could earn 5,000 yen per sticker," Akio explains on Twitter. "At that time, I was still very loyal to the company, so I put up three large stickers and received 15,000 yen, but that same night, my car was broken into and the keyhole was smashed, which was a terrible disaster. Since my car was a minivan, I guess they thought it was a sales vehicle loaded with SNK games."

SNKの全盛時代はネオジオ特大ステッカーを自分の車に貼って宣伝するとステッカ一枚につき5千円貰えたんですよ。 その頃の私は、まだ愛社精神があったので特大ステッカーを3枚貼って1万5千円貰ったんですが、なんとその夜に車上荒らしに遭い車の鍵穴を破壊されてしまい大惨事でした。 私の車がワンボックスだったので、SNKのゲームが満載してある営業車だと思ったんでしょうね。 この辺りの治安は最悪で、〇〇〇がバックについた〇〇連合という窃盗集団がいてバイクを盗んだり空き巣に入ったりと悪の限りを尽くす悪者がいるゴッサムシティーのような町なんです。 ある日、娘と家の前で日向ぼっこしてると10数人の男が斜め向かいの家を囲むように集まってきて「出てこい!出てこい!」と叫びだしたんです。 出てくる様子がなかったので男達は脚立を二階の窓に立てかけ数人が家の中に突入しました。 玄関の扉が開き数人の男達に連れ出されるご近所さん。 情報通のヨーダ似のお婆さんが言うには、その家の2階は〇〇連合の溜まり場で、そのリーダー格のお兄さんが逮捕されたんだそうです。 あぁ、これでこの辺りも少しは平和になるのかなと思っていたある日、自宅の前で分厚い財布を拾った私は、近所の人なら届けてあげようと財布の中を見ると、〇〇組若頭と記された名刺が入っていました。 不吉な物を拾ってしまったと慌てて妻にその財布を見せると、 私「かあちゃん!〇〇組若頭の財布拾ったー!」 妻「あかーん!ほかしといでー!」 誰も見ていないか辺りを確認して財布を元の落ちてた場所にそっと置いておきました。 思い起こせば数日前、アパートの前でバイクのメンテナンスをしていると「邪魔じゃコラ!殺すぞ!」と『カオルちゃん最強伝説』のような喋り口調のお兄さんに凄まれたんです。 そのお兄さんは、我が家の上の階に引っ越してきた派手なお姉さんの部屋に入っていきました。 情報通のヨーダ似のお婆さんが言うには、我が家の上に住んでる派手なお姉さんに最近〇〇〇の彼氏ができたんだそうです。 やはり私に凄んだお兄さんは〇〇〇だったんですね。 バットシグナルを夜空に照射したい気分です。 あの頃は平穏な場所に引っ越すのが夢でした。 話が逸れましたが、犯罪を犯してまで手に入れたいゲームネオジオ、SNKの人気が絶大な時代のお話でした。
In SNK's heyday, if you advertised your car with a giant Neo Geo sticker you could earn 5,000 yen per sticker. At that time, I was still very loyal to the company, so I put up three large stickers and received 15,000 yen, but that same night my car was broken into and the keyhole was smashed, which was a terrible disaster. Since my car was a minivan, I guess they thought it was a sales vehicle loaded with SNK games. The security around here is terrible, with a gang of thieves called the XX Alliance backed by XX, and it's a town like Gotham City with bad guys doing all sorts of bad things like stealing bikes and breaking into houses. One day, while my daughter and I were sunbathing in front of our house, a group of about 10 men gathered around the house diagonally opposite and started shouting, "Come out! Come out!" When no one showed any signs of coming out, the men leaned a stepladder against a second-floor window and several of them burst into the house. The front door opens and a neighbor is taken out by several men. According to the well-informed Yoda-like old lady, the second floor of the house was a hangout for the X-X Alliance, and the leader of that group had been arrested. One day, just as I was thinking that maybe this area would finally become a little more peaceful, I found a thick wallet in front of my house. Thinking that I could return it to someone from the neighborhood, I looked inside the wallet and found a business card that said "Wakagashira of the X-X group" written on it. I showed the wallet to my wife in a panic, thinking that I had found something unlucky. Me: "Mom! I found the wallet of the young boss of the XX group!" Wife: "Oh no! Leave me alone!" I checked around to make sure no one was looking and then gently placed my wallet back in the place where it had fallen. If I recall, a few days ago, while I was doing some maintenance on my motorcycle in front of my apartment, a guy who spoke in a tone reminiscent of the manga series "Kaoru-chan's Strongest Legend" threatened me, saying, "Get in the way! I'll kill you!" The man went into the room of the flashy woman who had moved into the apartment above us. According to the well-informed Yoda-like old lady, the flashy lady who lives above our house recently got a boyfriend. So the guy who was so impressive to me was really XXX. I feel like shining the Bat Signal into the night sky. At that time, I dreamed of moving to a peaceful place. I've digressed, but this was a story about the time when SNK's Neo Geo game was so popular that people would even commit crimes to get it.

GLhl9gpaYAASoH5?format=jpg&name=small

Akio then adds a lengthy story about a "gang of thieves called the XX Alliance" who used to terrorise his neighbourhood before apologising for allowing his mind to wander. "I've digressed, but this was a story about the time when SNK's Neo Geo game was so popular that people would even commit crimes to get it."

Akio is currently working alongside several other industry veterans on Black Finger Jet, a new Metal Slug style run-and-gun game.

Anthony...

Crazy what people will do to get what they want. 

• Like 3