6. Crash7

7. Aotta

8. Lathe26

9. Hastor

10. Fdr4prez

On 7/31/2023 at 10:02 PM, RockLobster said:

Please me to the list also!

thank. you

Hi, just wanted to ensure you've added me to the list from the 7/31 request.

Also, what is the request count you're looking for before the next batch is made?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Also, what is the request count you're looking for before the next batch is made?

Thanks.

this list it's no more than a joke, the batch is ready since 2020, but noone know if Joe will load the firmware into the carts.

I understand the thread it's more than an hundred pages long, but please everyone read the last 20 or so on posts before adding itself to this list ;)

56 minutes ago, IntellivisionDude said:

Found 2 pages back

Wait, that link is to THIS thread.   I thought there was a separate post/thread.

1 hour ago, carlsson said:

I sincerely hope he is not buried due to other circumstances.

He's clearly active here still:

https://forums.atariage.com/profile/31813-games-for-your-intellivision/

Joe is @intvnut, while @Games For Your Intellivision has printed the boxes and does some kind of collecting of future buyers, parallel to the list that was (re)started in this thread. I believe such lists have been started in this thread over and over for the last 2-3 years, in case anyone ever will check them once the cartridge is ready for sale.

My guess is as good as yours. I tried to search this thread for the word "list" which comes up 193 times, in various contexts. On Christmas Eve 2019, Joe announced a small run of a "special edition" of the LTO! Flash which gained some interest, to which Joe replied there was no pre-order list for the SE until those cartridges were ready to buy.

Then there were a few posts in the summer of 2020 asking to join the list. Joe posted that he had collected all emails and PMs received and had about 90 people asking to get a cartridge, followed by yet more posts asking to join the waiting list, as it seemed to exist. This ran until September, when GFYI above posted there is no list, just wait for the 300 cartridges to arrive. Despite that, by December 2020 another batch of people asked to join the list, whether it really existed or not.

Lo and behold, Joe posted the list on New Year's Eve 2020, containing 105 names of people, which would make up for 1/3 of the entire planned batch assuming everyone just get one cartridge each to begin with. The fact that a list actually existed sprung even more people asking to join it. Joe again posted in January 2021 that the "expressed interest" list now was over 400 units, so larger than the batch was intended to be.

Most list talk between April and September 2021, and this time GFYI told people to email him so he would compile a list for Joe. The demand for a list dwindled in 2022, until it was brought to attention again a few weeks ago.

So to summarize: Joe has 100++ names on a list, with a demand for 400+ units. GFYI has even more names on a list to send to Joe. Then we have a list maintained in this thread all of a sudden, that may contain names already on one of the other two lists.

41 minutes ago, Charlie_ said:

Without reading 105 pages....

Is there a way to order this cart, or get on a list for when it is available?

I found, of course, this page LTO Flash! Intellivision Multicart (leftturnonly.info)

Info there is almost 3 years old.

I'd love to purchase one. 

Thank you.

Contact information is on that web site.  But if he doesn't have the time to answer messages he might not have the 100 hours to assemble the 300 cartridges.

1 hour ago, Charlie_ said:

Without reading 105 pages....

Is there a way to order this cart, or get on a list for when it is available?

I found, of course, this page LTO Flash! Intellivision Multicart (leftturnonly.info)

Info there is almost 3 years old.

I'd love to purchase one. 

Thank you.

Unfortunately there is no list. 

Future sales of LTO Flash will be handled by myself (IntellivisionCollector.com and/or William Moeller).

no Eta, but hopefully we will have an update in mid October.  

Announcements will be made here, and I will be sending out newsletters from my website when the time comes.

• Thanks 2

I got a message from Joe on Sunday that plainly indicated that he's not ready to come back to the Intellivision scene. 

I'm pretty sure he'll be at Portland in a couple of months, and hopefully a solution can be found to get the LTO Flash! back into circulation. That's all I've got at the moment. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Unfortunately there is no list. 

Future sales of LTO Flash will be handled by myself (IntellivisionCollector.com and/or William Moeller).

no Eta, but hopefully we will have an update in mid October.  

Announcements will be made here, and I will be sending out newsletters from my website when the time comes.

Thank you very much. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2014 at 12:43 AM, Games For Your Intellivision said:

LTO Flash! Unleash the Intelligence in your Intellivision™

LTO Flash! unlocks the power of your Intellivision™ video game system. It places your entire game catalog at your fingertips in a single, powerful cartridge. It also opens the door to exciting possibilities for new games to come.

Easy To Use

LTO Flash! connects to your Windows or Macintosh computer via a high speed USB 2.0 link. An intuitive graphical interface organizes your game library however you like. Simply drag and drop games into folders, sync it up, and voila! You're ready to go!

Have a large game collection? No problem! Group games into as many folders as you like, in whatever order you like. Want to highlight your favorites? Color code your games to make them easy to spot. Long game titles got you down? LTO Flash! keeps track of the game's full name as well as a shorter nick name to keep the clutter down. Want to keep your games' manuals at your finger tips? Download them along side your games and you'll have them handy wherever you go.

Got a game you're just itching to try? Or maybe you're writing a new game and you just want to test it? Download & Play lets you try it out with a single click, without even unplugging LTO Flash! from your Intellivision™ system.

Set it and Forget it!

Some games aren't compatible with every system or peripheral. LTO Flash! won't let that get in your way. It detects and works around common incompatibilities, to let play on the Intellivision II and ECS that couldn't before.

LTO Flash! can also bypass the ECS title screen for games that don't need it. Now you don't need to unplug or fiddle with anything to play your favorite 3rd party game. Just point, click and play, all in a flash!

Power for the Future

LTO Flash! provides ONE MEGABYTE of RAM and a high speed USB serial link for new game development. New games can communicate with your computer via USB, opening new possibilities for online entertainment. Games can also save high scores and other game state in its generous on-board 32MB flash. LTO Flash! supports all Intellicart, Cuttle Cart 3 and JLP based games.

Specifications

1MB RAM, organized as 512K x 16 bits. Fully available to new games via bank switching.

32MB on board flash. No need to open the cartridge to change an SD card.

High speed USB 2.0 serial connection. Supports speeds up to 1Mbit/sec. Serial port available to new game software.

Intuitive Windows and Macintosh graphics user interface.

Field upgradable. When new features become available, an upgrade is a click away.

JLP Flash support. Games can save up to 192K bytes of information in the on-board flash.

JLP Acceleration support. Gives new game writers an edge.

Compatibility

Compatible with all ROMs from Intellivision Lives! and Intellivision Rocks!, all Intellicart / CC3 ROM images, and homebrews developed with SDK-1600. Compatible with all Intellivision compatible systems, including Intellivision II, Sears Super Video Arcade, TandyVision One, INTV System III, and Intellivision SuperPro System. Compatible with the Intellivision Entertainment Computer System (ECS) and Intellivoice.

PRICE: $119 US plus shipping and handling

AVAILABILITY: The product will debut at Classic Gaming Expo and should be available at the same time via mail order from the Left Turn Only Order Page here:

http://www.leftturnonly.info/

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF COPIES YOU MAY PURCHASE!

post-31813-0-80094000-1406522552_thumb.png

post-31813-0-11089400-1406522575_thumb.jpg

post-31813-0-13925600-1406522596_thumb.jpg

After years of sending Email to Joe Zbiciak at 2 different email address and never received a reply I am reluctant to order from LTO.   Just 3 days ago I order the BackBit Pro Cartridge that has more functionality than LTO at the same price.  

Edited by Atari8man2004
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

Just 3 days ago I order the BackBit Pro Cartridge

We can fanbois about the Backbit Pro cartridge by DM or another thread but while it's not a 1:1 to the LTO or RTO, it seems to be one of the best kept secrets.   @evietron is giga responsive via email and forums and seems to release new firmware for both feature and big fixes like every other day.... and has been doing so for the last several years.

The BBPro isn't perfect but it sure it amazing.  You're going to love yours for your Intellivsion and a couple of dozen other systems.

backbit-intellivision-config.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1