IGNORED

Activision Patches, difficulty & 2015 Summer Quest

cvga

Banged out a few this morning. Frostbite, Ice Hockey, Freeway (Game 3), Seaquest and River Raid. It's funny in all these years I've never really bothered to compare any of my scores to the patch score before now. I know I've hit several of the others in the past. Do they still make Polaroid film? That would make it feel even more authentic.

Welcome! Talk about a grand entrance :)

Banged out a few this morning. Frostbite, Ice Hockey, Freeway (Game 3), Seaquest and River Raid. It's funny in all these years I've never really bothered to compare any of my scores to the patch score before now. I know I've hit several of the others in the past. Do they still make Polaroid film? That would make it feel even more authentic.

You can get new film for the old Polaroids from the Impossible Project https://www.the-impossible-project.com/

And Fuji makes Instax instant-film and cameras http://instax.com/

I got patches at 5 games

River Raid 16,420

Seaquest 51,590

Pitfall Two 100,405

Chopper Command 10,300

Frostbite 42,240

Welcome aboard guys!! And a great job!! Spread the word and lets' s get EVERYBODY here! :)

• Like 2

BARNSTORMING - GAMES 1, 2 AND 3 RECORDED IN THE VIDEO BELOW / DIFFICULTY B

GAME 1 - 0:33.05 - 0:00 to 0:39 mark

GAME 2 - 0:50.63 - 0:40 to 1:34 mark

GAME 3 - 0:53.09 - 1:35 to 2:34 mark

attachicon.gifBarnstorming (1982) (Activision).png attachicon.gifBarnstorming (1982) (Activision)_1.png attachicon.gifBarnstorming (1982) (Activision)_2.png

Thanks so much for posting a video/tutorial for achieving a low time on this!! I kept getting 33.6-33.7 I thought you had to go much lower through the barns. Thanks!!!! You are amazing on the 2600 games and also like the video playthroughs and statistic charts! Great gaming!!

• Like 1

Chopper Command, Seaquest (also a high score for me), and Grand prix! You know what would be cool? If atari age could have our patches show up on our profile. So if you clicked on someone's profile all their patches earned could show up. Maybe with pics of the patches.

post-42269-0-75993700-1437279061_thumb.jpg

post-42269-0-44057200-1437279071_thumb.jpg

post-42269-0-36691800-1437279081_thumb.jpg

• Like 3