IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2015 Championship

DZ-Jay

Hey DZ, i hope your birthday was as perfect as my christmas!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

It was! Thank you, and thanks to all who offered me nice Birthday Wishes: they came through. :)

I noticed I didn't get the Kicking It Old School Achievement on the website, so I swapped out the top to put it back original..At least for the pic but the SVA is here to stay. ;) Also pictured is my CIB of Carol, #188. :)

attachicon.gif20151213_231815.jpg

Sorry, that was inadvertent. I indeed intended to count your frankentellivision as Kickin' It Old School. No worries, now you have it for sure. :)

No time to play lately (bathroom renovations and new company acquisitions suck) but definitely wishing DZ a happy birthday!

I hear ya! However, I decreed December 13th to be the Day Of Fun for EVERYONE! (Didn't you get the memo?) :P

Wow! I am very impressed (and touched)!!! Thanks for going through all the trouble for that. It is a very cool Birthday wish! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

There ought'a be an achievement for that! :lol:

Now, if you could channel that enthusiasm towards the Intellivision platform, then we shall be complete: I expect to see Intellivision greatness from you soon! :)

Practice makes perfect. ;)

completed_zps3vu2aclu.png

Noted!

Yay! I fixed one of my controllers. Third perfect christmas. Broke 5000 points. Dont know how to add to tracker. Played from 10 in the morning until 2:45 in the morning.

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Yay! Congratulations, but still about 600 points less than your past best score. :P

And with that, I've updated the official leaderboard and the stats and ranks on the first post.

Keep on crackin'! Two weeks to go!!!

Sorry, that was inadvertent. I indeed intended to count your frankentellivision as Kickin' It Old School. No worries, now you have it for sure. :)

Wow! I am very impressed (and touched)!!! Thanks for going through all the trouble for that. It is a very cool Birthday wish! :cool: :thumbsup:

Yay! Congratulations, but still about 600 points less than your past best score. :P

And with that, I've updated the official leaderboard and the stats and ranks on the first post.

It was my pleasure! My son and I have actually been playing around with the speech synth quite a bit He likes making it say "Reindeer Poop." ;)

The graphic and animation were quick and dirty... I just did my own version from memory. It could have been better. ;)

And on the Intellivision programming... I would absolutely LOVE to become proficient and produce games for the Intellivision... Just some weird stuff going on that doesnt register with me... Cards, BF/FG, Colour stack... It is very foreign.

It was my pleasure! My son and I have actually been playing around with the speech synth quite a bit He likes making it say "Reindeer Poop." ;)

The graphic and animation were quick and dirty... I just did my own version from memory. It could have been better. ;)

And on the Intellivision programming... I would absolutely LOVE to become proficient and produce games for the Intellivision... Just some weird stuff going on that doesnt register with me... Cards, BF/FG, Colour stack... It is very foreign.

We can certainly help with that, just ask your questions in the Programming forum.

im not worried. I did that at 2 in the morning when i was tired. Now that im done fighting a controller and purposely scheduled no drs appt. after today for the month im good to game. :)
  • Like 1

Bleh, it wasn't a good day today. I didn't get much practice in 'cause I'm trying to do a million things and have music lessons, and I couldn't do that good. So here's the best score of the day - a throwaway score - so I can at least post something.

post-39575-0-42100500-1450142738_thumb.png

Nothing great, I don't think it's half of my top, but oh well. Maybe tomorrow I'll do better I guess.

• Like 3

OMG!!!!!!!!! I hate that the pi reset and pause are next to each other on the intv controller. I was at 5900 points beating my high score went pause to take a pic and reset my game. Still had 3 lives. Probably would have taken second place.

Edited by pimpmaul69

Whoops, forgot to post perfects for that last session, a couple new ones.

post-37932-0-49399000-1450158316_thumb.jpgpost-37932-0-49758300-1450158340_thumb.jpg

Edit: I think I already posted 10. I still need levels 6-8 perfects so I can get those Achievements.

On another Achievement, Practice Makes Perfect

post-37932-0-23462500-1450160082_thumb.jpgpost-37932-0-96773300-1450160120_thumb.jpg

post-37932-0-02390400-1450160315_thumb.jpg

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85
  • Like 1