IGNORED

Coleco Chameleon .... hardware speculations?

phoenixdownita

the pcb might be the same but I'm pretty sure the pseudotype used third party SNEZZ controllers. Either way, it's pretty ballsy (and/or very stupid) to associate with a mini snezz. What was he thinking- remember when, play again??

I wonder if that's the same one......

Wow, I'd bet that it is! Mike sure loves his SNEZZZZZZZZZZ, even though it's an oddly pedestrian choice for a supposed classic gaming "connoisseur" who lives and breathes all retro games.

At least "The Mysterious Mr. Lee" was nice enough to let him have the original console shell instead of that ill-fitting Jaguar shell. Taking the boards out of all those SNES cartridges and awkwardly taping them to the front half of a Jaguar cartridge enclosure would have been far too complicated for somebody like Mike.

• Like 1

You'd think he'd sell more if he split those into 3 packs instead of bundling 34 together.

Edit: brain froze; it's actually 34 prints of the same issue, not a collection of 34 past issues (are there 34 issues anyway?)

Edited by Newsdee

Perhaps someone should warn Mike that the same nefarious fool who was deleting CC comments on Facebook is now at work screwing with the magazine page. How does Mike keep getting tied in with these rotten helpers???

• Like 2

Perhaps someone should warn Mike that the same nefarious fool who was deleting CC comments on Facebook is now at work screwing with the magazine page. How does Mike keep getting tied in with these rotten helpers???

My comment is still on the RETRO Magazine page