IGNORED

PRGE Attendance & badges

Lathe26

Warning: When you go to pick up your badge, insist that Lathe takes them out of his pants. He made Jason fumble around for an uncomfortably long period of time before "remembering" that it was in his backpack.

That's totally not true! Jason didn't get uncomfortable until I complimented his technique.

• Like 1

The RickR PRGE Haul.

THANK YOU for the cool badge, and it was nice to have met some of you!

Jr. Pac-Man was very nice indeed.

And fortunately nobody turned into shark quickly when you picked up the badge. I must admit it, that took guts...

EDIT: you know, it seems like people didn't connect the two comments you posted on two different forums. I did

• Like 1

And fortunately nobody turned into shark quickly when you picked up the badge. I must admit it, that took guts...

EDIT: you know, it seems like people didn't connect the two comments you posted on two different forums. I did it

If you're talking about the Atari I/O post, they did get noticed. We just assumed that they were influenced by mob mentality.

Like any of it matters.

Last time I'll ever take the time to apologize to anyone online. Falls on ears of people with minds made up and refuse to hear the other side of the story.

People can boycott all they want. I don't care anymore.

Edited by Rev

This was the first real game convention I've attended. It was a lot of fun. Nice to meet people with similar hobbies. No one I know "in real life" is into retro gaming.

I managed to actually walk the show on Sunday with Tarzilla and Cmart for a bit. Cmarts boy amd mine are both obsessed with Luigi!

Picked up 2 books. The artnof Atari and that Nes "bible". Both hardcover. Very nice!

A highlight also was the voodoo donuts store. Some weird flavors they have.

Maybe ill go next year.

• Like 6