IGNORED

PRGE Attendance & badges

Lathe26

Would it be better to do the podcast Saturday night? Friday might be difficult for me to attend.

Saturday night (well, at the vendor area closing), I'm hoping we can gather everyone for a group photo. Plus I have something special to show everybody. Podcast stuff will probably happen throughout the weekend but if Paul & Rick are trying to get a group of 30+ on mic at the same time, that might be an option.

• Like 1

Guest LiqMat

Long line, eh? I can't arrive until about 4pm on Saturday, so hopefully that would be whittled down before I get there.

Oh yeah. At 4pm you are golden. Sat morn is just long because everyone wants the cream of the crop stuff before it sells out. (like dirty condition Steel Battalion controllers for the original Xbox with unknown sticky substance as a bonus) Luckily the stuff I look for is not in high demand. I grabbed the last Piggy Bank cart last year and that was late in the day Saturday. Some vendors hold back product for Sunday as well.

Edited by LiqMat

I was close to not showing...new Piggy is not really for release...but the BOX LOOKS FABULOUS! I was really going into one of my depressive / reclusive moods. I'm been back on Ratlin now for a couple of days and I might be able to pull it off.

We may have a demo. I think I'm talking myself off the ledge. But no new BBWW games for Portland. I don't think it will be missed. Intellivision fans will still have the best PRGE ever.

If I say medicated I may actually see through the games in the pipeline. As you know the process is not all fun and games. LOL It is a boat load of work...then you get the grammar police debating on Atari Age. I freakin' hate print. I hate it with CD's, DVD's and now Game Boxes. LOL

No need to stress over a potential release. Just come and hang out with the rest of us :thumbsup:

Does anyone else think we should set up some reservations for the number of people we have? I am counting 40 so far.

2 days specifically, Saturday and Sunday night.

I would suggest at about 7pm to allow vendors to get closed down and make it on time.

In addition, it would be nice for a volunteer to get lunch for those that cannot leave their booth during open hours.

What I see as attendees so far! Anyone missing:?

Albert
BBWW
Bradd1978
Byte Knight
Chuck D. Head
cmart604
ComputerSpaceFan
evg2000
fdr3prez
Freewheel
gauauu
gavvv
gunoz
Intellinate
intellivotion
intvnut
intvsteve
IntyPod Burgertime
JasonlikesINTV
KevinMos3
Lathe26
LiqMat
mr_intv
nurmix
phaxda
retrorussell
Rev
Rick Reynolds
RickR
SharkCharmer
Soulbuster
Spadafermo51
Special Teams
Stefan (batman)
Steve Ellena
Tarzilla
TheKid4Ever
TrekMD
Wolfy62
y-bot

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 3

Wow, what a list. Thanks for that, I had missed some (no, I'm not stalking y'all, just making sure certain things show up :D ).

I think herding this group of cats is going to be tricky. cmart's suggested the rooftop bar/restaurant on top of the Eastlund, which holds close to 100 indoors and double that if you include the patio (no idea if you guys find 60 degrees "cool" at night or not). There are a ton of awesome places all over town as well, depending on people's transport options. Portland can sometimes be "less than cheap", so hopefully people aren't dragged into something they don't wanna do.

A complicating factor is the auction - not sure if anyone goes to it.

I'm available for lunch runs, to some degree. I don't officially have a booth nor vendor pass but I suspect I'm gonna hang around the various Inty booths most of the time, so I'm up for helping out. I'm also up for quick shifts in any booth, if people need bio breaks or emergencies arise. A decade on the convention circuit reminds me of what it's like.

Sunday night? I was planning on leaving on the 8:30pm flight, but if there's bound to be some partying to be missed maybe I can stay another night.

But I'd have to look into a room, or maybe it'll need to be an all night party and no room would be needed, and then I can grab an hour nap on the plane back to Sacramento on Monday.

I don't arrive until Friday evening so I'll miss that day but I'm there until Monday morning. I'm for a get together on either or both Saturday/Sunday. It does look like a big group so it would help if anyone local knows of a place we can all go. It's my first time both at the event and in Portland so it'll be nice to go some place that is a "stamp" of Portland if feasible. :)

I will arrive on Thursday afternoon and leave on Tuesday morning, so I guess I can attend every party and will have time to taste a wide selection of donuts :grin:

Awwww... Pet Shop Boys play live Tuesday night in downtown Portland at the Keller Auditorium. You're just going to miss your complete 80s flashback in Portland. Oh well...

Saturday for myself and Steve Ellena, we have a one day window. Work family and etc. keeping us from an extended stay.

I hope this works out for all of us,or most of us......Wolfy62 :)

And, it sounds like everyone will be there on Saturday for sure!

Edited by wolfy62

Jason we will have to meet up on Friday night and have some beer. I will have a car, but really do not want to drive anywhere once there.

I will be in late Friday night, and I can start drinking beer whenever I get there, craft brew week I believe! I will find you guys...... :)

I don't drink so a Shirley Temple on the rocks for me. No... I will not be your designated driver! Portland has one of the best mass transit systems in the U.S., figure it out. :P

• Like 1

I don't drink so a Shirley Temple on the rocks for me. No... I will not be your designated driver! Portland has one of the best mass transit systems in the U.S., figure it out. :P

The best part of using public transit is boozamahol. No need to be sober enough to drive, just sober enough to ride.

• Like 1