IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Think it might be something on your end - it's acting normally for me today.

It is something on my end. I checked my speed and it is fine and a bunch of websites are working okay but then I noticed some weren't. Youtube loads fine but the videos aren't so something going on with my isp don't know what but it happens from time to time. Or maybe my computer needs restart or something also not sure yet.

Edited by SignGuy81

Good morning! It's currently 38*f with an expected high of 64*f (in the heart of missouri), 24 days to go before the official end of Autumn, and still no news or indigogo from That Ataribox!

That new retro joystick Looked cool

Hey im in mid mo too! I just got in from raking a lot of leaves wearing shorts. Beem a mild autumn so far.
  • Like 1

There is no such thing as global warming.

I could not agree more !

By responsibly wasting every single resource that Earth bestowed upon us, we are granting her an upcoming opportunity to rest and recover in couple thousands years without presence of the human (s)cum.

To stay on topic - Not even Ataribox can change that :)

All I know is that I have a future financial decision to make: AtariBox™ or tacos?

I'm going with tacos. They have a better chance of reaching production, and also taste better than plastic.

$300 worth of Tacos. Yum.

• Like 4

All I know is that I have a future financial decision to make: AtariBox or tacos?I'm going with tacos. They have a better chance of reaching production, and also taste better than plastic.

I suppose it depends on the Tacos. Some of them do taste like they were 3d printed.

Edited by leech
  • Like 3

All I know is that I have a future financial decision to make: AtariBox or tacos?

I'm going with tacos. They have a better chance of reaching production, and also taste better than plastic.

Definitely tacos.

Probably last longer than the Ataribox will, too. :ponder:

Shoot... now I want tacos. Do you have a GoFundTacos campaign page?

• Like 3

I could not agree more !

By responsibly wasting every single resource that Earth bestowed upon us, we are granting her an upcoming opportunity to rest and recover in couple thousands years without presence of the human (s)cum.

To stay on topic - Not even Ataribox can change that icon_smile.gif

I like to think of it as recycling by putting all the carbon trapped underground back into the atmosphere from which it came. It might put an end to ice ages and return the Earth to its pristine primitive condition of one big tropical world with rainforests from pole to pole. It doesn't get much greener than the greenhouse effect. Anyway, That Ataribox must be one of the greenest consoles because there isn't much wasted resources and energy in renders. Those renders should be Energy Star certified.

• Like 1

I suppose it depends on the Tacos. Some of them do taste like they were 3d printed.

It definitely depends on the quality of the tacos. For instance, there's a place out near here that makes some really good Mexico City style tacos, and then there's those things that Jack in the Box™ has the unmitigated gall to call tacos (/me suspects those are 3D printed).

• Like 1

I am going to start a fundraiser for the "CPUWIZ Cart", but I won't tell you what it does. Anyone in?

Will it increase or decrease my likelihood of obtaining tacos?

That much can probably be revealed without giving away its actual purpose.

Edited by x=usr(1536)
  • Like 1

Now I want tacos. :| I should lock this thread, the temptations for things other than a BOX are rising.

I am going to start a fundraiser for the "CPUWIZ Cart", but I won't tell you what it does. Anyone in?

Is this the kind of cart that has tacos on it? Like a taco truck, but smaller?

I'd be all over that.

But if you aren't telling us what it does... then I guess I'm in anyway. Because even if there's a chance for tacos, I think it's worth it.

As opposed to, say, a taco hat.

Because that would just be stupid.

• Like 4

Is this the kind of cart that has tacos on it? Like a taco truck, but smaller?

I'd be all over that.

But if you aren't telling us what it does... then I guess I'm in anyway. Because even if there's a chance for tacos, I think it's worth it.

As opposed to, say, a taco hat.

Because that would just be stupid.

A taco hat would only be stupid if it sold for less than $149.99.

• Like 1