IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Taco John's is from my hometown. We have 5 locations now (Used to have 7 or 8 actually)...Good stuff!

Actually I have fond memories of Taco John's breakfasts believe it or not. I worked a night shift and after work myself and a coworker would pick up one more friend who tended to stay up all night...We'd hit Taco John's and I'd get the Potato Ole's Scrambler which is Potato Olés®, eggs, poblano peppers, onions, tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, nacho cheese, (no meat on mine, otherwise bacon or sausage)...Add hot sauce...Away we go.

We'd then kick back at my house eating while watching either True Blood or Game of Thrones from my DVR...My weekend started Wednesday morning so for a while that was our Wednesday morning ritual...

taco-johns-OleScrambler-500x293.jpg + game-of-thrones-2014-logo.jpg

Edited by GoldLeader
  • Like 1

Update #5 was posted yesterday evening:

Dear Backers -

We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: “THANK YOU!” You all had a hand in bringing this campaign to life and made it possible for Atari VCS to usher in a new era of Atari gaming. By supporting the Atari VCS you’re helping forge a bridge between the past and the present.

To you, our exclusive group of Atari VCS campaign early backers who placed their orders before June 29, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT - congratulations for being part of a unique and very special group! We are so grateful for your support and will not let you down!

Though the formal Atari VCS pre-sale campaign has ended, this is far from our final update: we will be sending out future updates regarding game and hardware info, new specs, potential changes, and more! The next update you’ll receive will be the Q&A from Rob Wyatt. We are going through all the emails and getting the questions sorted and sent to him, so watch for the post sometime shortly after American Independence Day.

In addition to Indiegogo updates, we'll also be following up with you via email to solidify all of your shipping details with a final order confirmation.

ALL Atari VCS campaign orders are now locked in, so we can now move forward with manufacturing, packaging, and delivery. please see the detailed refund/cancellation policy in the FAQs at the bottom of our Indiegogo campaign page if you have any questions.

We are thrilled with how much support this campaign received and deeply grateful for YOUR role in making it so successful. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at HelloVCS@atari.com and in the comments section with any questions you might have. We will try to answer as many as possible.

Don’t forget: keep an eye on this inbox, as more information will be coming your way over the coming months.

- The Atari VCS Team
  • Like 8

Update #5 was posted yesterday evening:

Though the formal Atari VCS pre-sale campaign has ended, this is far from our final update: we will be sending out future updates regarding game and hardware info, new specs, potential changes, and more!

"We still don't have anything figured out yet."

• Like 10

"please see the detailed refund/cancellation policy in the FAQs at the bottom of our Indiegogo campaign page if you have any questions."

Translation: Yes, we have your money. No, you can't have it back.

• Like 9

We will be sending out future updates regarding game and hardware info, new specs, potential changes,

[...]

ALL Atari VCS campaign orders are now locked in, so we can now move forward with manufacturing, packaging, and delivery.

Umm...I think it's one or the other, guys.

• Like 9

I disagree with most of this thread, but not those in support of Taco John's. In a better world they'd have destroyed Taco Bell, and would now be king of fast food taco. Their food is way better. Used to live in the midwest, and ate there a lot as a broke college kid. Nowadays, there is not a one in sight in the Boston area.

• Like 4

Not to be elitist new guy but...

All this talk of Mexican food is moot if yall aint from the great state of Tejas where the best TexMex in the world is. Streets with so many Mexican places to eat that you cant throw a taco and not hit one...

Our beer is pretty dang good as well..

Oh and our baseball team is pretty awesome as well, not the Rangers cause they suck, but the boys in Orange!

• Like 2

All this talk of Mexican food is moot if yall aint from the great state of Tejas where the best TexMex in the world is. Streets with so many Mexican places to eat that you cant throw a taco and not hit one...

Oh and our baseball team is pretty awesome as well, not the Rangers cause they suck, but the boys in Orange!

Bah, baseball sucks and California is Mexico. :P

• Like 6

Oh man love me some baseball, dont care for football or basketball but baseball is such a cool relaxed sport. Great to turn on a ball game on the radio and play some video games while you listen. Good stuff...

Cali has that limp little Mexico thing...Texas has the beefy part of Mexico!

That makes me think... There are regional differences in food; that's why you have TexMex & Mexican food.

Is there a difference between foods from different parts of Mexico?

TexMex is more beef and cheese

MexiCali is more veggie and seafood based

Fish tacos (Mexicali) are awesome!

More to it than just those two most likely.

TexMex is awesome though. As far as fast food we have Taco Bell ( so so) Taco Cabana (pretty good) and a independent million taquerias in Texas.

• Like 2

I hate to give you all karoseen for the fire....but.....From what I understand Indiegogo money are donations not linked to any product. A company could just keep the money. The more I learn about Indiegogo the less I like it.

"each crowdfunding campaign is run by the individual campaigner who is solely in charge of distributing any perks offered. Indiegogo does not guarantee that the perks offered by the campaigner will be produced or delivered."

"For campaigns that fail to raise their target amount, users have the option of either refunding all money to their contributors at no charge or keeping all money raised minus a 9% fee"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????

Edited by BiffsGamingVideos

no mas discussion of flyover gringo tacos, por favor

Thats funny :0

Spent some time in Tampa Bay, could not find a single Mexican place to eat. My son is stationed there so he takes us to a Cuban place he knows.

How is it possible to not have a Mexican place to eat???

• Like 1