IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I've been getting into Clown Core recently. Back on tacopic, the AVGN Ghostbusters 2016 non-review makes several parallel points: It doesn't look good, and they're using the name to cash in on nostalgia, the time for a sequel (or new console) has come and gone.

I've been getting into Clown Core recently. Back on tacopic, the AVGN Ghostbusters 2016 non-review makes several parallel points: It doesn't look good, and they're using the name to cash in on nostalgia, the time for a sequel (or new console) has come and gone.

A new ghost busters console. o u o Hehe.

• Like 1

Tacos, chicken, fledgling music careers, and associated snark aside, it's too bad there's no real news or updates to talk about. As ridiculous as the whole affair is, it'd still be interesting to follow the (attempted) development.

As we approach the 2 month mark (!) since Atari's last VCS Facebook post, I almost wish I'd backed a joystick just to follow the Indiegogo comments.

Tacos, chicken, fledgling music careers, and associated snark aside, it's too bad there's no real news or updates to talk about. As ridiculous as the whole affair is, it'd still be interesting to follow the (attempted) development.

As we approach the 2 month mark (!) since Atari's last VCS Facebook post, I almost wish I'd backed a joystick just to follow the Indiegogo comments.

You don't have to give up your money on a pipe dream to see comments, just updates when a project decides to keep them private. (Which is never a good sign for a projects's credibility)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/atari-vcs-game-stream-connect-like-never-before-family-computers#/comments

• Like 2

You don't have to give up your money on a pipe dream to see comments, just updates when a project decides to keep them private. (Which is never a good sign for a projects's credibility)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/atari-vcs-game-stream-connect-like-never-before-family-computers#/comments

Yup ... I can assure you that I have not given one penny to this fabulous campaign. According to some of the backers, something big could be right around the corner! Though to me, it seems far more likely that Fred's Brain, Arzt's Heart, and Moak's Beard used up all their great ideas prior to the campaign launch. "It's a BOX! For ATARI!!"

post-2410-0-98238500-1533757715.png

Don't forget Tin Giant as a bottomless well of wisdom and news.This is the most exciting part of the project! Where everything is pure potential, and there's nothing real to disappoint anyone yet.

• Like 3

Yup ... I can assure you that I have not given one penny to this fabulous campaign. According to some of the backers, something big is could be right around the corner! Though to me, it seems far more likely that Fred's Brain, Arzt's Heart, and Moak's Beard used up all their great ideas prior to the campaign launch. "It's a BOX! For ATARI!!"

attachicon.gifsomething big for us.PNG

Don't forget Tin Giant as a bottomless well of wisdom and news.This is the most exciting part of the project! Where everything is pure potential, and there's nothing real to disappoint anyone yet.

I am sure an announcement for an upcoming announcement about new news coming soon is arriving any day now.

(I knows this joke is old, but it is so true....)

• Like 5

Fred's Brain, Arzt's Heart, and Moak's Beard

Is that some sort of Wizard of Oz reference? I recognize the scarecrow lamenting his lack of a brain, the tinman lacking a heart and the lion lacking courage - does growing a beard give you courage? In that case, simply follow the yellow brick road and eventually it might lead to finding an Atari VCS, or at least a wicked witch.

Is that some sort of Wizard of Oz reference? I recognize the scarecrow lamenting his lack of a brain, the tinman lacking a heart and the lion lacking courage - does growing a beard give you courage? In that case, simply follow the yellow brick road and eventually it might lead to finding an Atari VCS, or at least a wicked witch.

It wasn't a retro reference, but it was retro inspired. Holistic ecosystem - no raw edges. Refined silhouette. With a twist. Back and better than ever. Revamped with contemporary Atari style.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

post-2410-0-87613100-1533833009.jpg

meanwhile,

Atari is hosting old arcade games on their website to play for free! That's neat!

post-2410-0-97802700-1533834760.png

Too bad they don't work. Sad trombone.

post-2410-0-03936700-1533834783_thumb.png

And their social media people seem to have quit.

post-2410-0-82364700-1533834828.png post-2410-0-58344900-1533834840.png

their stock is down

post-2410-0-67591600-1533834864.png

and they keep missing that $3M mark on their crowdfunding.

post-2410-0-60388500-1533834908.png

At least TinGiant.com is still up! Good old reliable TinGiant.com! Never change, you!

post-2410-0-65404300-1533834948.png

• Like 10