IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Well I thought I made it perfectly clear before-- I'm looking at it from both angles and pretty much just weighing in facts/information on both sides. Lol.

AtariSA: We have nothing. Except your money.

AtariAge: We have tacos. And video games.

As an aside, in the grand tradition of NES vs. N.E.S., I've been wondering how people think "AtariSA" is pronounced.

I think "AtariSA" is pronounced "Atari's a ________".

You fill in the blank.

• Like 6

I've been pronouncing it Atari ES AYE

I suppose that could be parsed as "Atari is a" or "Atari essay," so here's a micro essay using "Atari is a:"

"Atari is a trademark owned by various entities over the years. Currently, the right to use the mark in arcade games belongs to TimeWarner; the rights to use the mark on home games & computers belongs to some French dude."

There! Now I've satisfied both pronunciations!

Edited by pacman000
  • Like 1

So, how long does Freddie wait to be bought out, before deciding he needs to produce the Box on his own after all? If the plan was to get snapped up by a larger firm, the window of opportunity for that to happen is drawing to a close.

• Like 1

If the plan was to get snapped up by a larger firm, the window of opportunity for that to happen is drawing to a close.

How's that? They're too small, weak, and understaffed to be worth acquiring now, but too expensive to grab as a bargain buy. Big dogs like Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo are too busy making hardware and games to bother with a t-shirt logo company.

Seems to me there's plenty of time left to wait for them to bottom out and get acquired by Hot Topic or something.

post-2410-0-92577600-1534286305_thumb.png

• Like 3

So, how long does Freddie wait to be bought out, before deciding he needs to produce the Box on his own after all? If the plan was to get snapped up by a larger firm, the window of opportunity for that to happen is drawing to a close.

I think Fred wants to wait until the last minute.

post-18158-0-99729400-1534291702_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

@Lod

Whose side are you on, anyway, taking both sides like that, yet again.

You are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, in a plastic ribbed shell with a small wooden strip on the front, not shipping until summer 2019.

• Like 5

Today marks two months since the last AtariVCS Facebook post.

Perhaps that should be in the next FAQ. "Is the person doing your web communication paid by the post, on a time-based contract that expired, or just completely negligent?"

Here's that 2-month old post, by the way. If it were a human infant, this post would be old enough for day care away from home. Some of the comments are real doozies. :lolblue:

post-2410-0-92079700-1534339728_thumb.png

• Like 5

Perhaps that should be in the next FAQ. "Is the person doing your web communication paid by the post, on a time-based contract that expired, or just completely negligent?"

Here's that 2-month old post, by the way. If it were a human infant, this post would be old enough for day care away from home. Some of the comments are real doozies. :lolblue:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-08-15 at 9.27.31 AM.png

I think that's about when my last conversation with "atari" happened.

• Like 1