IGNORED

Idea for homebrew title that 7800-homebrew dev. may consider to produce: Pac Land 1984

Giles N

28 minutes ago, gambler172 said:

Here is a photo with the Big Boss

IMG_20200414_171232.thumb.jpg.ffeab255f4b42f577a86ed6a9877f63c.jpg

sorry for the bad pic.

and here another try of Level 2

is this better?

IMG_20200414_171339.thumb.jpg.4ccc731cf9122a08ff537917e05d1833.jpg

Hey hey - looki looki!!

The bottom screen is what I thought would be a good idea... sand/earth/ground all the way up to the houses!!

Brilliant!! 

Completely awesome!!!

Edited by Giles N

6 hours ago, TIX said:

So after @aaron1677's request, I decided to post my interpretation of the boss (since I had him ready) !

also attached is a generic mini-boss..  I can't see the point of this guy, it's the same size as the standard enemies..

but anyway here they are in glorious animation ;):

bosses.gif.5486df7f6bc04fe48afe3f8d9835af0a.gif

Looks so awesome!!! Spooky lives!

Spooky.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On the next set of parallax scrolling section would it be possible to have another set of houses that scrolls to fill in the screen more? Also the end boss in Bentley has 2 animation frames. When the witch attacks she opens her mouth. 

This actually is starting to look not too bad. I can see your doing everything you can with what you have to work with. Perhaps for a full out new game someone could take this and add to it. 

1 minute ago, Jinks said:

On the next set of parallax scrolling section would it be possible to have another set of houses that scrolls to fill in the screen more? Also the end boss in Bentley has 2 animation frames. When the witch attacks she opens her mouth. 

This actually is starting to look not too bad. I can see your doing everything you can with what you have to work with. Perhaps for a full out new game someone could take this and add to it. 

In the Arcade, there’s only one ‘parallax’ of buildings, and then there are 2 parallaxes of hills in the horizon.

In my opinion we should go for that, if we are able to do it.

Hi Guys

added a mini Boss.....placed in Level1 stage 8

added the BIG BOSS in Level2 stage 1 .......just for testing......the stage is a little

bit too easy.....In the 1st stage touch the green "W" ans you will be brought to Level 2......stage 1.....To Play Level1...just jump over the green "W"...do not touch it.

I would like to know,if the game is too easy....so please check till Level 2 stage 1.

pacland01404.a78

PS...i usedGiles BIG BOSS...cause the Big Boss MUST fly  and unfortunately...

small Boss cannot be animated.

6 minutes ago, Giles N said:

In the Arcade, there’s only one ‘parallax’ of buildings, and then there are 2 parallaxes of hills in the horizon.

In my opinion we should go for that, if we are able to do it.

I added some Animation to your BIG BOSS...a Little bit.....

for sure...i can fill LEVEL2 stage 1 with more houses......hope to get another one from Aaron :) .Scrolling is something...i Play around,when the most ART and GAMEPLAY is done,cause this is not soo easy......

Till now,we have a FOREST world and the beginning of LEVEL2.....in stage 2...i will add

SEA Landscape.....so i can change between the stages.One time a City with houes,then SEA Landscape.I also could draw the mountains in green colour...if this is better.A graphic for a cloud MUST have 8x16.

Edited by gambler172

37 minutes ago, gambler172 said:

for sure...i can fill LEVEL2 stage 1 with more houses......hope to get another one from Aaron :) .Scrolling is something...i Play around,when the most ART and GAMEPLAY is done,cause this is not soo easy......

Till now,we have a FOREST world and the beginning of LEVEL2.....in stage 2...i will add

SEA Landscape.....so i can change between the stages.One time a City with houes,then SEA Landscape.I also could draw the mountains in green colour...if this is better.A graphic for a cloud MUST have 8x16.

Yep, this is the last house I need to do for the arcade level 1. 

Are you saying that you will change the homebrew level 2 to level 1 later on, so it's more like the arcade?

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 5.16.31 PM.png

6 minutes ago, aaron1677 said:

Yep, this is the last house I need to do for the arcade level 1. 

Are you saying that you will change the homebrew level 2 to level 1 later on, so it's more like the arcade?

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 5.16.31 PM.png

yep...this house i need....in the same size...like the

other houses,you made...

Starting in Level 2 might be possible somehow.....

for this...i will ask a friend....

Edited by gambler172

1 hour ago, gambler172 said:

Yes, please, draw the mountains = hills in green colour.

Here is a 8 x 16 cloud:

PNG-bilde 95.png