IGNORED

Leonard Tramiel Exclusive Text Interview - Great Commodore & Atari Insight

Adriano Arcade

"Andrew has been described as one of the world’s finest creative minds."

That's the kind of stuff I imagine my dogs are thinking when they lookit me, when it's probably more along the lines of "When is this lazy moron making with the next round of treats?" and "When the heck is he gonna shut up already?"

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Lostdragon said:

Jane as Andrew again, 

deliberately keeping to the background because he didn't want to promote himself  as somebody else. 

So much so, he created a website to promote himself, deleted it years later, but lucky for us, Wayback Machine doesn't forget.. 

http://web.archive.org/web/20030829044456/http://andreww.atari-users.net/

This must be the most embarassing thing I have seen in ages ... You would think that being found making such a "website" would be a career killer.

• Haha 4

"I have always continued to maintain strong technical skills and skill continues to write program code and technology solutions."

Man, if I could procure some o' dat skill, I could turn it loose to write program code and, well, does skill write technology solutions? Or create them? Either way, I could then focus on tasks of greater import while waiting for skill to finish the @#$%^$#@$% up with the code already.

• Like 4

Well I'm glaad that Jane can wear coloured pantyhose with pride now, considering that "Andrew" told me it was because scolding hot water was spilled on his legs back in the 90's and everyone at Perceptions was required to wear tights as a show of solidarity...

Makes me happy that I never got into the gaming business, especially the UK version...

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Helper said:

It would be so hilarious if the music industry hook was Tommy Tallarico of Intellivision scam fame that would be just perfect!

Despite some similarities, it seems to me that Tommy Tallarico "simply" over-exagerate his achievements, while on the other side it's pure lies. And Tommy does (did?) have some real talent too (not running a company though ^^).

Edited by LordKraken
  • Like 3

FANTASY PARK LTD is now the 8th company Jane's formed

OMCOURT LTD (Perceptions)

PERCEPTIONS PUBLISHING LTD

CREATIVE REALMS LTD

CREATIVE REALMS STUDIOS LTD

BLUE SOCK STUDIOS LTD

KEYSTONE GAMES LTD

ATHENA WORLDS LTD

all dissolved/struck-off without completing any games.

FANTASY PARK LTD's industry legend expert Jane Whittaker offering services with "No fancy slogans" to help others because "we care".

image.thumb.png.3a8a651d6c9ac0efcd5276deef49bd81.png

image.thumb.png.c7f4624b232cd12a4253b57abdd7e52d.png

image.thumb.png.678c447b949b706bc1426740d2864461.png

https://www.luminariesentertainment.com/services

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MrUnwondering said:

CREATIVE REALMS LTD

BLUE SOCK STUDIOS LTD

KEYSTONE GAMES LTD

ATHENA WORLDS LTD

FANTASY PARK LTD's industry legend expert Jane Whittaker offering services with "No fancy slogans" to help others because "we care".

Some of those names are just disgusting.  Blue Sock Studios?  Come on man - that's vomit inducing if you know the reason behind the name (sick delusional perverted man who pretends to be a woman and blames the sock fetish on a bad accident - a severe burn.)  Fantasy Park is a great name - it's the reality Andrew lives in.

I pray - I hope and pray and would love to contribute in any way, to keeping the word out there about this pathological serial liar in hopes that nobody else gets ripped off or taken advantage of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2023 at 10:45 PM, MrUnwondering said:

CREATIVE REALMS LTD

BLUE SOCK STUDIOS LTD

KEYSTONE GAMES LTD

ATHENA WORLDS LTD

image.thumb.png.3a8a651d6c9ac0efcd5276deef49bd81.png

image.thumb.png.c7f4624b232cd12a4253b57abdd7e52d.png

image.thumb.png.678c447b949b706bc1426740d2864461.png

https://www.luminariesentertainment.com/services

Eh? 

They offer.:

FINANCE DIRECTION

Whittaker was only recently out there Ebegging for money for Athena Worlds. 

IP CREATION

Project Artemis under Springer Spaniel got nowhere, Power Crystal was pitched to publishers years after Perceptions went under, nobody wanted it. 

LEGAL SUPPORT (US/UK)

Whittaker recentky lost his own legal battle/court case.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lostdragon said:

LEGAL SUPPORT (US/UK)

Whittaker recentky lost his own legal battle/court case.. 

Using a no-win-no-fee solicitor with zero expertise in video games industry business or history, while also claiming legal aid 'help with fees' for his court fees.

As for FINANCE DIRECTION to qualify for 'help with fees' a person must have no savings or investments, or only a small amount, receive certain benefits, be on a low income.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-help-with-court-and-tribunal-fees/how-to-apply-for-help-with-fees-ex160a

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Editorb said:

Listened to Game by Game podcast on AvP again. Kinda jarring to hear about Whitaker's amazing work on the infamous "hunting" AI i.e. aliens bumping against a wall as they attempt shortest route to player. Blast from the past.

Does he make the infamous claim of having a version where the Xeno's climb the walls and run across the ceilings in this one? 

(Technically impossible on the Jag AVP engine). 

His 'spaghetti' code should always be remembered for killing the games frame rate, seeing Xeno's getting stuck behind tables as they ran in a straight line to reach you, no dodging mechanics here. 

People should remind him, he promised his very own Twitter audience, he'd publicly release said code of his. 

That he once tried claiming it was used in N64 Goldeneye... 

The only amazement is, people out there still buy into his lies and his supposed status as part of the AVP team. 

I haven't been following progress with BigPEmu, but haven't people 'fixed' the frame rate on AVP and added modern FPS controls? 

If so, it might give folks a chance to play it along the lines of what might of been, frame rate wise.. 

Edited by Lostdragon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...

I can't believe i am having to write this, but.. 

I have actually had to reactivate my Twitter account and post replies. 

I had, foolishly, hoped that wretched individual, Jane Whittaker, had learnt something from recent events and would finally stop lying to people about the AVP development process. 

More fool me. 

Not only does the very vocal Jane, choose not to reply to someone asking about the games low frame rate, funny that.. 

But talks absolute shite about the decision not to use in-game music. 

People deserve better, people deserve to know the truth they can make their own minds up and I'm not going to be there accusing Jane of anything or getting personal, i am just going to counter Jane's tweets with credible information. 

Screenshot_20240212_083455_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_083514_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_083535_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_083543_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 2

Done what I can (for all the good it will do) to combat Jane's claims of working on Dungeon Keeper II, dangling the carrot of Power Crystal assets, plus given people credible info on AVP 2.

Also given true account of The Indestructibles.. 

Pointed out the Sam Tramiel Coffee Machine story is absolute nonsense. 

Made clear he only play tested Dark Seed on the Amiga. 

Had a few likes from people i replied to, so at least they have been given some useful info. 

At the end of the day, that's all we can hope to do, answer questions they asked, give credible explanations, point out Jane is misleading them. 

There are no posts by myself that break any Twitter rules, no hate speech. 

Screenshot_20240212_094201_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_094225_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_095017_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_095949_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Lostdragon
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, LordKraken said:

Thanks for taking the fight @Lostdragon. This guy will never learn nor stop...

Sadly, it's evident Whittaker will never stop. 

I have only previously used my Twitter account to approach folk regarding lost games (last used to get credible info from Beyond Games staff on status of Jaguar Battlewheels). 

But the absolute shite Jane is currently telling people, has to be combated. 

Early version of Bullfrog Indestructibles was on console? 

No versions were PC only put up reply from games lead coder. 

That's how I intend to combat the nonsense point folk in direction of quotes from key industry figures, Jane hates naming sources, as he knows they counter his nonsense. 

My hope is sheer weight of numbers might put a temporary stop to his behaviour. 

I know he will try and get me kicked off Twitter, he pulled that stunt on YT and got nowhere. 

• Like 1