IGNORED

Intellivision Variants

Morpheus

16 hours ago, edintv said:

Does cathalog variants count in this post? I never saw this one. is from a Youtube video of two Spaniards Talking about Intellivision.  Anyone have this scanned?

image.thumb.png.1279fcce8d757aa55b32155f149beaf6.png

That’s a French one that’s actually fairly easy to find relative to most other catalogs. I often see them in lots from France. 

3 hours ago, edintv said:

They also have a System manua in spanish in the video, yu also have it?

Unfortunately I don’t. I won an auction from Spain last year with the Spanish manual but the seller cancelled it because he couldn’t/wouldn’t take PayPal. He relisted it and someone else won it. 

4 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Unfortunately I don’t. I won an auction from Spain last year with the Spanish manual but the seller cancelled it because he couldn’t/wouldn’t take PayPal. He relisted it and someone else won it. 

That’s too bad Cmart. Don’t hesitate to contact us (me at least) next time you need some support here in Europe…

36 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

That’s too bad Cmart. Don’t hesitate to contact us (me at least) next time you need some support here in Europe…

Thanks. Much appreciated. In hindsight I should have done that from the start. Oh well, gives me something to try to find in the future. :) 

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2021 at 2:11 PM, Intymike said:

The shielded PCBs should be in all carts with the missing "insert" line.

You would think so, but unfortunately there are many unshielded PCBs in no "insert to line" carts. Seems that they are mostly early HK carts, but i have some that are U.S. version MLB & NFL too. I'll go through and find some to take pics for you guys.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

You would think so, but unfortunately there are many unshielded PCBs in no "insert to line" carts. Seems that they are mostly early HK carts, but i have some that are U.S. version MLB & NFL too. I'll go through and find some to take pics for you guys.

The term "no 'insert to line'" cart is potentially misleading, as there are three types of cart tops. The early ones, with no line, the next ones with the line and "insert to line" text, and then there are some with the line, but no text.

1 hour ago, BSRSteve said:

While matching my variants against Wizewonathome's spreadsheet, I noticed that this Bowling with a UPC code on the bottom says it is from INTV corp instead of Intellivision Inc:

BowlingINTV - 1.jpeg

Hi Steve,

I was discussing about this point with @Humblejack last week, and I was about to post here the very same question!

Hankster has one copy of Bowling, I bought one on Ebay last week, you have one, it looks like it’s quite common…

What I would like to know now is if there are other games labelled INTV Corp instead of II.

BTW, that Intv Bowling is not listed in Intvfunhouse.

Anyone has some more?

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Steve,

I was discussing about this point with @Humblejack last week, and I was about to post here the very same question!

Hankster has one copy of Bowling, I bought one on Ebay last week, you have one, it looks like it’s quite common…

What I would like to know now is if there are other games labelled INTV Corp instead of II.

Anyone has some more?

It is listed as an Intellivision Inc game on INTVFunhouse (the Bowling with UPC code in standard II box - reported by me). I have had it for some time, but didn't notice the INTV until today. I checked some of the other Mattel games that had UPC - Motocross is labelled as Intellivision Inc, as was whatever else I checked (might have been Bump N Jump, but I am not sure)

9 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

It is listed as an Intellivision Inc game on INTVFunhouse (the Bowling with UPC code in standard II box - reported by me). I have had it for some time, but didn't notice the INTV until today. I checked some of the other Mattel games that had UPC - Motocross is labelled as Intellivision Inc, as was whatever else I checked (might have been Bump N Jump, but I am not sure)

Almost, but it’s not highlighted that on the back there is Intv Corp instead of II…

4997A35C-9F32-46CC-B903-CF41BD86ABB1.thumb.jpeg.98a44aba9beb46f25679830810f6d3c1.jpeg

I would expect to find a Boxing or Football or Golf…

Let’s see if someone finds something…

11 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Steve,

Anyone has some more?

@Humblejack, if you still have your copy of Bowling INTV Corp ver, could you please post, pictures?

@Morpheus, if you have a copy could you also please post hi def pictures?

Thankyou

3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Wizewonathome, This comprehensive Game variants List and photos you are putting together...  It will be available free to everyone, correct?

Eventually, they will be available to the community. I am still working on the list, and refining all the parameters, for easy access of data. I am also in need, of a lot of pictures, as some of the box variant pictures are either fuzzy, or even low quality. I have been in contact with @Morpheus, and we are considering, setting up a web site. This way the pictures, can be loaded on and viewed. With the zipped file, a pdf viewing file, and the individual pictures, I am runnings upwards of 72 GB of files as of today for this part of the project.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

Eventually, they will be available to the community. I am still working on the list, and refining all the parameters, for easy access of data. I am also in need, of a lot of pictures, as some of the box variant pictures are either fuzzy, or even low quality. I have been in contact with @Morpheus, and we are considering, setting up a web site. This way the pictures, can be loaded on and viewed. With the zipped file, a pdf viewing file, and the individual pictures, I am runnings upwards of 72 GB of files as of today for this part of the project.

And @Kamikazi26 has already the domain www.intellivisionvariant.com registered and available, right?

6 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

Yes, i believe a website would be the way to go. You could always do both for those that want to upload the PDF.  Most would want quick access to check stuff i think (like me).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Yes, i believe a website would be the way to go. You could always do both for those that want to upload the PDF.  Most would want quick access to check stuff i think (like me).

Me too Rog, the website must be smartphone compatible and very easy to be used, so as to check very rapidly a specific variant in all details!?

And then, one day, when Intellivision (and I mean Intellivision, not Amico) will be again the most popular platform, we will even make an App!!!?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 2:08 PM, Morpheus said:

Thanks Steve! There we go! Improved spreadsheet here enclosed.

Intellivision Australian Games 20210701v2.xlsx 13.29 kB · 19 downloads

Yes, I confirm you that the Armor Battle I got has 0840 final part number.

1901002037_ArmorBattle0840.thumb.jpg.126a6b2508103930ea97d89ca9bae4d0.jpg

It is the first and only game I've ever found with final two digits 40.

Does anyone has other games ending with 40??

It's really cool to find even nowadays some new stuff like the Auto Racing 0610 (only 0610 I've ever seen so far) or XX40 like this one!

You should check in your thousands of games guys and see if you have some more weird stuff! (And post it!!!)

@Morpheus, Could you please post some more pictures of this variant, front back, inside, and top and bottom views.