IGNORED

Monthly Gaming Quiz: can you guess the games based on tiny screenshots?

Mr_Horizon

3 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

I think I am set on 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 11, 15, and the one in the last row. I am not sure how you could get 15 wrong unless you only gave the name of the series… hope I’m not missing something!

I don't have that one yet, but with the others I'm pretty sure I have the exact version though it's easy to see how someone could mess them up.

• Like 2

I knew I recognized 21… never picked that one up. It’s all downhill from here!

Only 18 stands in the way of my first and last perfect clear (I hope). I feel like I’ve looked at every SNES puzzle game that Mario might conceivably be in and still not found it.

EDIT: OMG I got it. The bad art led me to believe it was something other than what it was. I don’t think of it as an SNES game, haha.

I hope I am right about the rest!

• Like 2

April Quiz - this round ends tomorrow!

An urgent message from the Mushroom Kingdom: LETS-A-GO, the fun will be over this Sunday! 😲
Over 100 players (nobody from here) have already sent in their (hopefully totally accurate?) answers, it seems like the scoreboard holds all results between ZERO and ALL points. Exciting!

So @jgkspsx, @Keir, @Mikebloke, @Trinity32, @jeremiahjt, @BydoEmpire or @Black_Tiger ...how about it? :)

Hurry up, the deadline is this Sunday, 30th of April, participation via retrogamequiz.com/.

Here is the quiz one last time: link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr_Horizon said:

April Quiz - this round ends tomorrow!

An urgent message from the Mushroom Kingdom: LETS-A-GO, the fun will be over this Sunday! 😲
Over 100 players (nobody from here) have already sent in their (hopefully totally accurate?) answers, it seems like the scoreboard holds all results between ZERO and ALL points. Exciting!

So @jgkspsx, @Keir, @Mikebloke, @Trinity32, @jeremiahjt, @BydoEmpire or @Black_Tiger ...how about it? :)

Hurry up, the deadline is this Sunday, 30th of April, participation via retrogamequiz.com/.

Here is the quiz one last time: link

Thanks for the reminder. Got a few for sure. 

• Like 2

dFoQYWC.gif

April Quiz - Answers & Score

Oh dear, you're going to hate me for these results! Well over 500 entries resulted in no points, as it had to be the exact title of the game this round. Despite such a strict rule, a whole dozen of players managed to score full points. Impressive!

Briefly on the poll: 55% vote for a sound quiz, 45% against it... that's damn close to a 50/50 and not distinct enough for me to make the effort. Maybe there will be some kind of SoundFX bonus round. ;)

The new Super Mario Bros movie has been seen by 31% of all voters, and only 2% of them (3 votes) didn't like it. :) 25% don't want to see it in the first place, and the remaining 44% still plan to watch it eventually. 

But now it's time to start with the results... first the names of the games as text, then the pictures, then the high score.

1) Super Mario Galaxy
The first part of Super Mario Galaxy is the only title of this round that achieved more than 90% solution rate.
Answer rate: 93%
Other suggestions: 5x Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Smash Bros

2) Paper Mario: Origami King
That's a "Paper" Mario alright.... but the clues also revealed that it's a Switch title, so only the Origami King gets the point!
Answer rate: 73%
Other suggestions: 17x Paper Mario: Color Splash, 14x Paper Mario, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Paper Mario 2, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party

3) Super Smash Bros Melee
Which Smash Bros is on the Gamecube? That's right: Melee
Answer rate: 69%
Other suggestions: 16x Super Smash Bros, 12x Super Smash Bros Ultimate, 7x Super Smash Bros Brawl, 4x Smash Bros, Super Mario Odyssey

4) Mario Party 2
Here you can see the mini-game "Mecha Marathon". This is available in one Mario Party each on the Switch, the 3DS and the N64.
However, the image detail shows the very blocky graphics of the N64, which is why it has to be "Mario Party 2".
Answer rate: 61%
Other suggestions: 32x Mario Party, 8x Mario Party 3, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 64, Super Mario Party, Mario Party Superstars, Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

5) Super Mario Land 2: 6 golden coins
Answer rate: 88%
Other suggestions: 6x Super Mario Land, Mario Brothers Deluxe, Mario's Picross

6) Dr. Mario 64
Quite a few of you will be annoyed, because without the "64" you don't get the point. ^_-
Answer rate: 73%
Other suggestions: 32x Dr Mario, Tetris & Dr Mario, Dr Mario Puzzle League, Dr Mario x Tetris

7) Mario Bros
No, not the jump'n'run "Super Mario Bros". This is the arcade original "Mario Bros".
Answer rate: 84%
Other suggestions: Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario Bros 3 Battle Game, Mario Bros 3

8.) Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
Rabbids, that's right! But the second part.
Answer rate: 65%
Other suggestions: 13x Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle, 9x Mario & Rabbids, 7x Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2

9) Mario Strikers Charged
Football with Mario, here's the UK cover of the Wii version! Do you want the point? You can only get it with "charged".
Answer rate: 67%
Other suggestions: 13x Super Mario Strikers, 10x Mario Strikers Battle League Football, 9x Mario Strikers, Super Smash Football, Mario Smash Football, Mario Soccer, Wario World

10) Super Mario 3D World
Answer rate: 63%
Other suggestions: 6x Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, 5x Mario & Luigi, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Mario & Luigi: Bowers Inside Story, Mario Bros, Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros, New Super Mario Bros U, New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 3

11) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 is a good game for the Wii U. Pictured here, however, is Mario Kart 8 DELUXE for the Switch. You can tell by all the extra characters.
Answer rate: 59%
Other suggestions: 34x Mario Kart 8, 5x Mario Kart, 4x Super Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Nintendo Land, Animal Crossing

12) Luigi's Mansion
The end of the very first Luigi's Mansion, Mario is no longer locked in the picture frame.
Answer rate: 59%
Other suggestions: 5x Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Odyssey, Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Mario 64 DS, Mario Party 4, Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64, Captain Toad

13) Mario Clash
Yes, that's right, a Mario for the Virtua Boy. I wonder what it was called...?
Answer rate: 78%
Other suggestions: Virtual Boy Wario Land, Mario's Tennis, Mario bros virtual boy, Mario Virtual, Virtual Boy Mario, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Super Mario RPG, Super Paper Mario

14) Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
There are quite a few Mario & Luigi games out there. But on the 3DS, with this background & side characters? That's just Dream Team.
Answer rate: 44%
Other suggestions: 10x Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, 8x Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros, Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, Mario and Luigi, Super Mario RPG, Mario Bros, Mario Golf Advanced Tour, Mario Party, Mario Party 3, Mario Party 7, Mario Party Advance, Mario Party Island Tour, Mario Party Top 100, Mario Superstar Baseball, New Super Mario Bros DS, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario RPG

15) Mario's Early Years! Fun with Numbers
Released on SNES and DOS, the only "edutainment game" of this round.
Solving rate: 39%
Other suggestions: 18x Mario's Time Machine, 14x Hotel Mario, 8x Mario is Missing, 4x Mario Teaches Typing, Mario Teaches Typing 2, Mario Elevator, Mario Maker, Mario Time Machine, Mario World, Mario's Early Years: Preschool Fun, Mario's Game Gallery, Mario's Arithmetic Skills, Super Mario Advance, Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario Maker, Super Mario RPG, Game and Watch 4

16) DDR: Mario Mix
Whether DDR or Dancing Stage, together with "Mario" you get a point.
Answer rate: 52%
Other suggestions: Dance Dance Revolution, Super Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, Mario Party, Mario Party 3, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 7, Mario Party 8, Mario Party DS, Mario Party: The Top 100, Mario & Luigi RPG, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven

17) Pinball
Answer rate: 42%
Other suggestions: 14x Donkey Kong, 7x Wrecking Crew, 6x Donkey Kong Jr, 4x Mario Bros, Breakout, Cement Factory, Ice Climber, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Marionoid

18) Yoshi's Cookie
Answer rate: 32%
Other suggestions: 12x Super Mario World, 5x Mario Teaches Typing, 4x Mario & Wario, Mario Teaches Typing 2, Super Mario All-Stars, Yoshi's Safari, Super Mario Bros Deluxe, Mario's Picross GB, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Mario all stars, Game & Watch Gallery

19) WarioWare: Twisted!
Is that Super Mario Bros 3?! No, that didn't have local multiplayer! The picture shows a minigame from WarioWare Twisted or WarioWare Gold.
Answer rate: 29%
Other suggestions: 63x Super Mario Bros 3, 4x Super Mario Bros 2, 4x Super Mario Maker, Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario World 3, Vs. Super Mario Bros. 3, NES Remix 2, Nintendoland

20) Alleyway
Answer rate: 63%
Other suggestions: 8x Mario's Time Machine, Arkanoid, Breakout, Mario Paint, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Galaxy 2

21) Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics
The Wii cover of one of the Mario & Sonic crossover games. This is about the WINTER Olympics, just "Mario & Sonic Olympics" is a different game.
Answer rate: 53%
Other suggestions: 5x Super Mario Odyssey, 4x Mario & Sonic at Olympic Games, Winter Olympics, Mario vs Sonic, Mario Golf!, Mario Sunshine, Mario Tennis Open, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Super Mario Run

22) Qix
Did the colours confuse you? ^_^ The picture shows a Gameboy game in the Super Game Boy.
Answer rate: 53%
Other suggestions: 6x Super Mario Odyssey, Game and Watch Gallery, Game & Watch Gallery 2, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Super Mario Maker, Tetris, WarioWare, Warioland, Wild Western Mario, Mario Paint, Outlaw clone

23) WarioWare Inc.
Okay, that was a bit cheap: another WarioWare. But these just have such weird versions of Mario! The "Inc" was needed for the point here.
Answer rate: 37%
Other suggestions: 11x Warioware, 5x Mario Paint, Wario Ware Touched, WarioWare DIY, WarioWare Gold, WarioWare: Touched!, Wario Ware: Get It Together, Super Mario Bros. & Friends: When I Grow Up, Super Mario Land 2, Super Mario Maker, Rhythm Heaven, Electric Crayon 3

24) Mario Artist: Polygon Studio
Here it is, the toughest title of the round!
"Mario Artist" is just the series, so no points for that. "Paint Studio" has the RED M, "Talent Studio" has the GREEN M, the "Communication Kit" is GREY, and only "Mario Artist: POLYGON STUDIO" shows the blue M depicted in the quiz.
Answer rate: 17%
Other suggestions: 36x Mario Artist, 20x Mario Artist: Paint Studio, 4x Mario Artist: Talent Studio, Mario Artist: Communication Kit
13x Mario Paint, Mario Paint 64, Mario Picross, NEW Super Mario Bros Wii, mario kart 7, Super Mario Maker, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Noir-io Bros, Mario is Missing

25) Super Scope 6
In one of the Nintendo Light Gun games, Mario also appeared as a gimmick. Difficult!
Answer rate: 28%
Other suggestions: 4x Mario & Wario, Pilotwings, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Maker, Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2, Mario's Time Machine, Mario is Missing, Mario Maker, Mario Paint, Mario Tennis, mario vs donkey kong, Mario's Early Years! Fun with Numbers, Red baron, Super Mario Advance, Super Mario First Aid, Wario's Woods, Kaizo Mario 

Here is the quiz image again, followed by the answers:
C6fQpQI.png

Answer image:
DmCjHmk.png
Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/DmCjHmk.png

HIGH SCORE TABLE

01 - 25 points - rtu - Antiriad2097
01 - 25 Points - cib - frozentiger
01 - 25 points - mnc - East West Elite
01 - 25 points - mnc - OfflineChris
01 - 25 points - rta - marek
01 - 25 points - rta - Illusionary
01 - 25 points - gpo - KHlover
01 - 25 points - gpo - DocMoody
01 - 25 points - spz - The_BACH
01 - 25 points - ata - jgkspsx
01 - 25 points - hcg - Son of Suzy Creamcheese
01 - 25 Points - rta - malus
13 - 24 points - ftg - rwklau
14 - 24 points - mmx - Ligiiihh
15 - 24 Points - mnc - Gerhard S.
16 - 24 points - gav - Yoshi
17 - 24 points - eab - Havie
18 - 24 points - rta - AuraPaladinne
19 - 24 points - mtc - Parsnip
20 - 24 points - rta - hamsterstyle

21 - 23 points - gms - hellermarie
22 - 23 points - rta - EarthPainting
23 - 23 points - gav - Wizdom
24 - 23 points - rta - jett
25 - 23 points - mnc - Mangamaniac2171
26 - 23 points - rpg - Calastellio
27 - 22 points - eab - Nobby_UK
28 - 22 points - mtc - Wibblewozzer
29 - 22 points - ftg - JuniorFE 
30 - 22 points - nto - Ande
31 - 21 points - rta - Cow Mengde
32 - 21 points - mtc - Valdien
33 - 21 Points - ntl - charlix12323
34 - 21 points - ntl - dogorilla
35 - 20 points - gsg - partykiller
36 - 20 points - hcg - dsparil
37 - 20 points - rta - Nihilistic Monk
38 - 20 points - spz - Striderblade
39 - 20 points - wtd - jenoogle
40 - 19 points - hcg - personman
41 - 19 points - rkb - kirika1987
42 - 18 points - mmx - knuckles
43 - 18 points - rpg - fyrchtegott
44 - 18 points - hcg - excelsior
45 - 18 points - smu - Herr Schatten
46 - 18 points - pop - dixip
47 - 18 points - gpo - FireSmoke
48 - 17 points - mnc - Dream Team
49 - 17 points - rta - PsionBolt
50 - 17 points - rta - Blufunk
51 - 17 points - hcg - windfish
52 - 17 points - ntl - Matt_Barber
53 - 17 points - mmx - Klunky
54 - 17 points - cib - Seizokano
55 - 17 points - ntl - Minecraftemery
56 - 17 points - sh2 - BVBFabi09
57 - 17 points - m!g - Red XIII
58 - 16 points - ftg - LockeTribal
59 - 16 points - ntl - TheBigBlue
60 - 16 points - ntl - StarPoint
61 - 16 points - ntl - BabyYoda71
62 - 16 points - rkb - Addearheart
63 - 16 points - nto - Quadratlatschen
64 - 16 points - rpg - Mattos313
65 - 16 points - ftg - Cubby
66 - 15 points - cib - GaiaGensouki
67 - 15 points - eab - darkwave
68 - 15 points - gpo - rave
69 - 15 points - gav - Scorplian
70 - 15 points - gpo - Messor Torvus
71 - 15 points - mnc - Mitschel
72 - 15 points - mmx - fedprod
73 - 14 points - pop - a gentle breeze
74 - 14 points - pop - Don Como
75 - 14 points - mmx - LittleChoco
76 - 14 points - rta - PCfromNYV
77 - 14 points - can - Dark Kariya
78 - 14 points - ata - Keir
79 - 14 points - rtu - Elginmcqueen
80 - 13 points - gms - kopyright
81 - 13 points - can - M.Rick75
82 - 13 points - smu - BulletMagnet
83 - 13 points - hcg - snake
84 - 13 points - hcg - teroknor
85 - 13 points - ftg - Destria
86 - 13 points - spz - Geddoe
87 - 13 points - gpo - Navarone
88 - 13 points - sh2 - FoxSpitzer
89 - 12 points - mtc - MegaApple
90 - 12 points - mnc - Lukulus 
91 - 12 points - ntl - Bunkerneath
92 - 12 points - gms - j1m
93 - 12 points - gav - Cube
94 - 12 points - ftg - Vandelay
95 - 12 points - m!g - Kong
96 - 11 points - nto - 4C8en
97 - 11 points - ftg - Lurker
98 - 11 points - pop - turzilla
99 - 11 points - mmx - Dnamei
100 - 11 points - cib - Retro_Willie
101 - 11 points - rtc - StayAwhile
102 - 11 points - hcg - mainpatr
103 - 10 points - rpg - Zion
104 - 10 points - rkb - Philippe161
105 - 10 points - mmx - Shades
106 - 10 points - hcg - Alexmate
107 - 10 points - rta - aLaxLuthor
108 - 10 points - sh2 - Bonz
109 - 10 points - rta - Gygas
110 - 09 points - mmx - Lynx
111 - 09 points - nto - Curly
112 - 09 points - ata - Mikebloke 
113 - 08 points - eab - mailman 
114 - 08 points - gpo - kataka
115 - 08 points - mnc - elementalMaster
116 - 08 points - rta - Optional Objectives
117 - 08 points - cib - LockeBoss
118 - 08 points - cib - @kuma:0
119 - 07 points - wtd - Adrian
120 - 07 points - mtc - QFNS
121 - 07 points - spz - VAL
122 - 07 points - rkb - FolderOfDoom
123 - 07 points - nto - Dark~ExxzoN
124 - 07 points - cib - Elemental Master
125 - 07 points - gpo - GAMEPROFF
126 - 06 points - smu - Guigui
127 - 06 points - off - gbxkb
128 - 06 points - mnc - HomiSite
129 - 05 points - ata - JeremiahJT
130 - 05 points - pop - PUH
131 - 05 points - gpo - Eddie 
132 - 05 points - ftg - Lizard
133 - 04 points - ftg - harrypalmer
134 - 04 points - gpo - Bully
135 - 04 points - mtc - freshVeggie
136 - 04 points - cib - Jan565
137 - 04 points - off - David
138 - 04 points - mtc - FunnyJay
139 - 03 points - pop - Sascha
140 - 03 points - wtd - Waelthus
141 - 03 points - rtu - AlexH
142 - 03 points - pop - Arne
143 - 02 points - mnc - chifan
144 - 02 points - f64 - Jammet
145 - 02 points - rpg - D4rkD
146 - 01 points - wtd - svenoble
147 - 00 points - pop - Daiyama
148 - 00 points - gav - Hahs

LOCAL HIGH SCORE

1 - 25 points - @jgkspsx
2 - 14 points - @Keir
3 - 09 points - @Mikebloke
4 - 05 points - @jeremiahjt

Congratulations to jgkspsx for the full score. :)

Thank you everybody for playing!

• Thanks 2

Congratulations @jgkspsx!

A couple of my guesses were off but overall I did better than expected. I’ve played other versions/editions of many of the games here but only 3 of the specific games pictured, with most of the time devoted to WarioWare Inc, followed by Super Mario Galaxy, with Mario Clash in a very distant third.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jeremiahjt said:

I call BS. I think I had six points.

You were a victim of the strict "exact game title" rule.

You had entered "Paper" for #2, which was too vague (it's "Paper Mario Origami King"), and you had "Dr. Mario" for #6... but the game there is called "Dr. Mario 64". ;)

Thirty-two other players made the same mistake!

Edited by Mr_Horizon
  • Sad 1

BWOFMuK.gif

May Quiz - Flash Classics

In the year 2000 Macromedia Flash 5 is released, in which the programming language "ActionScript" is built in for the first time... At the latest now the time of Flash Games begins and flushes a wild mixture of crude chaos & great creativity onto desktop computers all over the world.

I'm sure some of you will roll your eyes at this one... do Flash games even deserve to get their own quiz?! But after last round's 100% polished games from Nintendo, I can't think of a better counter-programme than the unfiltered deluge from the games laboratory that was Macromedia Flash.

The time span is pretty much set this time, from 2000 to the year 2020, which was when eventually all those games just launched into a "Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported" message.

Deadline is Wednesday 31 May, enter via retrogamequiz.com.

Here is the quiz, have fun! :)
P4Lmfd8.png
Direct link

• Like 2

On 5/10/2023 at 8:55 PM, Keir said:

Oh dear. I *might* know one of these...

I had thought about a Flash round for a while, but was hesitant as it's quite niche, especially for the retro crowd... °_° Average scores so far are LOW, let's see what the clues can do? 

Here, you get one for free! :)

1) The games 1, 2, 3, 9, 15, 18 have already left Flash behind them and appeared on other platforms, either as ports or sequels. Okay, #3 only made it to Steam, but regardless. 

• Thanks 2

Thanks. I was right about the one I thought I recognized, and was able to figure out a few more just looking at top flash games lists. Hopefully this clue will help too. I still might need to consult my kids though!

• Like 2

May Quiz - Clues #1

Now I've officially done it, the world is coming to an end. Apart from a few "yeah, just like back in school!" voices, the reaction to this round is quite bad, even more intense than I expected ;) Well, even though this is the worst quiz round ever created... 35 people are playing so far, I hope the following clues persuade a few more. :D

Here are the first clues:

1) The following games have left the Flash platform behind through ports or sequels: the whole first row, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20 ...pretty much half! 
2) The #3 and #12 are games to well-known Flash animated series, in which a single character (faceless grey guy or kung-fu stick figure) creatively fights hordes of enemies.
3) A popular Nintendo fighting game was very freely recreated on Flash with #6.
4) In game #9 you control a ninja and have to pass countless difficult platforming rooms.

Deadline is Wednesday 31st May, participation via retrogamequiz.com

Here is the quiz again, good luck :)link

• Thanks 1

Looking over the past ones, I knew way more from the earlier quizzes. Submitted my answer though I fear I knew so few of these this month. I almost never played Flash games which means I have a memory of very few of them. Excited to play next month again.

• Like 3

May Quiz - Clues #2

Soon it will all be over, Flash will be switched off for good and this round will end! Next Wednesday is the deadline, so you only have a few days left. Over fifty players have already submitted - what about you? :) 

Here are the last clues:

1) Number 7 is a helicopter game that is played with just a single button.
2) In #11 you have to crush the castle pictured with the skilled use of a catapult.
3) Game 17 is a standard single player RPG where you go on an adventure quest, slay many monsters and level up.
4) The unusual thing about the picture shown at #8 is that this is the only level the game has.

Deadline is Wednesday the 31st of May, please join via retrogamequiz.com

Here is the quiz again (click here to activate Flash plugin?) https://i.imgur.com/P4Lmfd8.png

Edited by Mr_Horizon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mr_Horizon said:

3) Game 17 is a standard single player RPG where you go on an adventure quest, slay many monsters and level up.

I think you mean Game 16. Also, this set of clues is VERY helpful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/26/2023 at 5:34 PM, Keir said:

I think you mean Game 16. Also, this set of clues is VERY helpful.

Ah crap, yes I meant game 16 not 17. How did this happen! 🙄

Can't edit here anymore, but was able to fix all other instances. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

And yeah i decided to try some extra helpful clues as the average score is quite low. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

May Quiz - Deadline tomorrow

Hey, this round is ending soon. So far there are two players from this forum, who is still missing? :)

@jeremiahjt @jgkspsx @Mikebloke @Trinity32 & everyone else.... you don't have much time left!

Deadline is tomorrow Wednesday 31st of May, enter via retrogamequiz.com

Here's the quiz one last time: link

• Like 1