IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

9 minutes ago, Intymike said:

Ordered 2 controllers and pre ordered 1 Intellivision 1 adapter (discovered the adapter to late, so it's an extra order).

Me too...  it took my order for adapter, but when invoice came it read backordered.

Guess ill get it later.

48 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

I cannot get the shop site to come up at work. Firewall seems to be stopping it. I will try again at home later tonight.... 👍

Geez doesn't my work realize how important purchasing Intellivision products is??? 🤷‍♂️

BTW - Are we calling these Tanuki controllers? :P:P:P

Nope, I am not the author of these controllers ^^.

23 minutes ago, Intymike said:

Ordered 2 controllers and pre ordered 1 Intellivision 1 adapter (discovered the adapter to late, so it's an extra order).

We'll reimburse you the extra shipping for the adapter.

12 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Me too...  it took my order for adapter, but when invoice came it read backordered.

Guess ill get it later.

You can order it anytime, we'll reimburse you the shipping.

• Like 2

I just paid for my two and two adapters and added a shipping note about my previous Norseman order.  Thanks!

Quick question...I am #49 on the list and have had my name in for 2 standard controllers and 2 opposite-hand controllers.  I'm assuming that I'm only supposed to order the 2 standard controllers now and I will be able to pay for the 2 opposite-hand controllers later?  Is this correct?

Thanks again!  I'm looking forward to trying these.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tanuki said:

You can pay for it but if you are on the list you'll have your controller sooner or later ;)

You have to add controllers and adapter in the same basket, then pay and "wham bam, thank you maam" !

Senior must pay +50%! Just because they are senior ^^

haha, sorry, We are so used to community that we forget that some people don't know us!
Our store is here: https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

I am on the list here in this thread.  Do I need to go to the website and place and order and if so what info do I need to give so that you know that I am on the reserve list here?

1 hour ago, ThunderDunks said:

I just paid for my two and two adapters and added a shipping note about my previous Norseman order.  Thanks!

Quick question...I am #49 on the list and have had my name in for 2 standard controllers and 2 opposite-hand controllers.  I'm assuming that I'm only supposed to order the 2 standard controllers now and I will be able to pay for the 2 opposite-hand controllers later?  Is this correct?

Thanks again!  I'm looking forward to trying these.

So you ordered 4? 

14 minutes ago, MasterWelch said:

So you ordered 4? 

I only ordered two of my four on the list since there didn't seem to be a way to differentiate the controller handedness on the website.  So, I'm waiting to see if I should formally order and pay for the other two now as well.  Maybe the opposite-handed ones haven't been built yet.