IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

On 9/19/2022 at 10:14 PM, MIK710_0 said:

Payment sent for two controllers, have paid for two adapter in a separate order 😮💨 sorry

I made the same thing for Norseman... buyed both the edition in separate orders and a total of 4 shipping costs 🤣🤣🤣

We'll see how to ship it and will refund partial shipping if possible ;)

On 9/20/2022 at 12:31 AM, ThunderDunks said:

I just paid for my two and two adapters and added a shipping note about my previous Norseman order.  Thanks!

Quick question...I am #49 on the list and have had my name in for 2 standard controllers and 2 opposite-hand controllers.  I'm assuming that I'm only supposed to order the 2 standard controllers now and I will be able to pay for the 2 opposite-hand controllers later?  Is this correct?

Thanks again!  I'm looking forward to trying these.

We can ship 1 of each kind if you want. In these special cases we'll contact people to ask what they want ;)

On 9/20/2022 at 12:35 AM, Tidus79001 said:

I am on the list here in this thread.  Do I need to go to the website and place and order and if so what info do I need to give so that you know that I am on the reserve list here?

If you are on the green aprt, you can pay on our webshop and contact us with your Atari Age's nickname.

On 9/20/2022 at 1:15 AM, Greg2600 said:

Same here, totally confused.  I'm on the "green" part of the list.  I'm supposed to order now?  Also, if I use the INTV 1, an adapter is required for EACH controller right?  Can I just use one of them if I'm buying one controller only?

Yes, you can go on our webshop and buy the product. Only 1 adapter for 2 controllers.

On 9/20/2022 at 2:04 AM, ThunderDunks said:

I only ordered two of my four on the list since there didn't seem to be a way to differentiate the controller handedness on the website.  So, I'm waiting to see if I should formally order and pay for the other two now as well.  Maybe the opposite-handed ones haven't been built yet.

We can ship 1 of each kind if you want. In these special cases we'll contact people to ask what they want ;)

On 9/20/2022 at 4:13 AM, Illtiger1 said:

Just ordered one controller on the website.  Please add me to the list for the normal version. Thank you!

done

On 9/20/2022 at 7:37 PM, wongojack said:

So, I'm outside the green area.  I shouldn't order - correct?  I'm close to the green.  Will there be a second group of early orders like this?

Don't order please. The second batch will be ready very soon. We'll indicate the 2nd group on the list asap.

On 9/20/2022 at 7:46 PM, Ikrananka said:

Well that's really good news.  I think I misunderstood the process and placed my order and paid, but am outside the green zone.  Should I just leave my order as-is or should it be cancelled?

You can leave it and we will ship you the parcel ASAP.

On 9/21/2022 at 11:59 AM, lucifershalo said:

I dont see my name on the list, but I sent a message to order it

You are now on the list in the right place.

15 hours ago, MMarcoux66 said:

If I am past 100 on the list and I have preordered Casimodo. Any chance these could ship with that game?

*Answered my own question - It looks like Casimodo is shipping at the end of the month...  so before my controllers will be available. 

Unfortunately not because we do not want to disadvantage people on the waiting list

13 hours ago, AtariBrian said:

Yeah, I ordered two games along with the two controllers and now it says the games are on back order in an email. When I ordered them, they did not say back order or pre order. Will wait for an answer in pm's...

Games are not available but If you ordered them before they sold out then you will get them. They are sold out since august.

10 hours ago, fdr4prez said:

For confirmation, the adapter does or does not come with the controller?

In the first post it clearly states that an adapter comes with the controller.

image.thumb.png.566a42203c3b9583c34901badad92ed3.png

Unfortunately the costs did not allow us to include everything in the box. We needed a bigger box and the components play a role in the final price as well. Also, not everyone wants an adapter. The price shown was an indication.
Today the controller is sold alone and the adapter is separate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will indicate in this second answer the process of shipments, so that it is more readable and clear for everyone.

If you are in the green part of the list: you will get your controller (or 2 if you ordered 2).

If you gave us your nickname on Atari Age it's fine, if not we will contact you to check if you were in the green part.

If you ordered Norseman we will send you the game + your controllers and adapter (if you bought one).

If you have chosen 2 controllers of each type, we will contact you to know what you prefer to receive first (1 of each or 2 of a kind)

Regarding the shipping refund: we will ship the games/controllers/adapters first to save time. Once this is done we will refund the promised small discounts. So be patient please, you know you can trust us ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tanuki said:

I will indicate in this second answer the process of shipments, so that it is more readable and clear for everyone.

If you are in the green part of the list: you will get your controller (or 2 if you ordered 2).

If you gave us your nickname on Atari Age it's fine, if not we will contact you to check if you were in the green part.

If you ordered Norseman we will send you the game + your controllers and adapter (if you bought one).

If you have chosen 2 controllers of each type, we will contact you to know what you prefer to receive first (1 of each or 2 of a kind)

Regarding the shipping refund: we will ship the games/controllers/adapters first to save time. Once this is done we will refund the promised small discounts. So be patient please, you know you can trust us ;)

Great. It dawned on me that I would want one of each but I didn't mention that on my comments when I bought. 

• Like 1

Im way down the list. So hopefully i can see the pair by next year. I ordered 2 adapters. Sounds like we only need 1. Maybe mention 1 adapter needed for a pair controllers as well to clear up that confusion as well. I personally will take the pair of the adapters as i may purchase another pair of controllers once the rush comes down. Good Job on releasing a much needed design. Be cool to see some vids of it in action showing functionality. Go @tanuki Go!!Guy Become GIF

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Tanuki,

I did place my order and get an out of stock reply.

Have I been too late?

I did too on the first day. Tanuki said there was stock and to try again. I did... and was able to purchase.

I think its a glitch or something. Keep trying morpheus.

On 9/22/2022 at 8:28 AM, tanuki said:

Games are not available but If you ordered them before they sold out then you will get them. They are sold out since august.

I only ordered the two games because I figured why not since I could save shipping cost with the two controllers. I would not have ordered them if I knew they were sold out. I still would want the two games as long as they don't hold up the shipping of my two controllers. When will the controllers start shipping and when will the back ordered games ship? 

Just checked in on this thread for the first time in a while and I see a bunch of comments about "adapters" that was not discussed originally. Couldn't really figure out what they're for exactly, even by looking through the original (updated/edited) post and several pages of the thread. Are they necessary for Intellivision 1 consoles only? I have a Sears unit, so I'm guessing I don't need an adapter since the controllers are detachable?

Also, @tanuki, I noticed on your spreadsheet/list on the first post that my username is misspelled as "sisxersfan105" instead of sixersfan105. Please update your records when you get a chance. Thanks!

50 minutes ago, GrizzLee said:

I have the same question.

21 hours ago, JohnPCAE said:

Where do we go to pay for them? Do we wait until we get contacted?

https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

but I don't think you are supposed to pay unless you are in the highlighted section. But I could be wrong!

2 minutes ago, evg2000 said:

https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

but I don't think you are supposed to pay unless you are in the highlighted section. But I could be wrong!

It seems that if you are not in the green section of the list then you are simply pre-paying for your controller(s) and you will wait for your controller as they work down the list. 

I'd imagine that if people in the green area don't pay in a timely manner then they'll start moving people up. 

• Like 2