IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

On 9/3/2022 at 2:37 AM, pepeart said:

Can you please add me for 1 controller? D-Pad on the left, If I need an adapter I will take one too. I own the original Intellivision. Thank you

On 9/4/2022 at 9:26 PM, Games For Your Intellivision said:

I'm not sure that I've been added to the list. If I have, my apologies. If not, I'd like to have two controllers. Thanks!

On 9/5/2022 at 3:57 AM, tlindner said:

I would also like to be added to the list for a pair.

On 9/9/2022 at 3:58 AM, MasterWelch said:

Hi, i have been out on wildfire suppression. Is it still possible to order 1? Or 2? I will be at PRGE 22 will someone have any for sale at the event?

On 9/10/2022 at 4:16 PM, koolmoecraig said:

I'll take 2 please.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:17 PM, TPR said:

Please add me to your list for a controller as well. Thank you. 

done

On 9/11/2022 at 7:21 PM, Eisengrim said:

Please put me down for two controllers with the disc on the left, with the INTV 1 adapter.

done

23 hours ago, MasterWelch said:

Are they already sold out? How can we get invoiced?

Nope, The controller will be ready for the 100 first persons on the list this monday.

23 hours ago, mattyv316 said:

@tanuki Please update my request to 2 controllers and 2 Inty 1 adapters. And thank you for the update. Really looking forward to trying this controller out.

done

6 hours ago, Arvan Eleron said:

Hi--is it too late to get on this list for two controllers (will be using these with my Intellivision 2)?

@tanuki

Never too late.

On 9/2/2022 at 8:45 PM, Rick R. said:

Sent you a pm tanuki for 2 controllers for INTV 2. Control disk on the right side if you make them that way. Thanks!

done

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

The controller is available on our webshop and will be shipped very soon.

To simplify the tracking of purchases we have put the controller on our store.

You can buy 2 copies. If you buy more we will refund you the difference and send you 2 controllers.

If you bought Norseman, you can buy the controllers and benefit from reduced shipping costs (5€ for one controller, 7€ for 2 controllers). Just pay your cart and we will refund the difference in shipping costs.

ATTENTION: for the moment these controllers are reserved for people who have reserved them on Atari Age and are given in priority to the first ones on the list (those in the green part). The list is available on the first page of this topic. In case of doubt I will help you of course.

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ok, I am old and prone to wandering so hopefully I don't screw this up.

I ordered Norsemen, I'm number 3 on the list for the controller of which I ordered two plus the adapter.

So I should go to the COTE site and order/pay for the two controllers and then "wham bam, thank you maam" everything will be good?

I will get a nice package with two controllers, adapter and Norsemen?

Do you give a seniors discount?  ;)

2 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I ordered Norsemen, I'm number 3 on the list for the controller of which I ordered two plus the adapter.

So I should go to the COTE site and order/pay for the two controllers and then "wham bam, thank you maam" everything will be good?

I did see there is also a separate product on the website for the adapters you should probably add to your order as well

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Jagaroth said:

Just to clarify, even if it is very far off (as I'm at the bottom of the list) will paying the preorder solidify my spot?

You can pay for it but if you are on the list you'll have your controller sooner or later ;)

10 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

You have to add controllers and adapter in the same basket, then pay and "wham bam, thank you maam" !

Senior must pay +50%! Just because they are senior ^^

28 minutes ago, Tidus79001 said:

@tanuki

What is the URL for your Webshop?

haha, sorry, We are so used to community that we forget that some people don't know us!
Our store is here: https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, tanuki said:

You can pay for it but if you are on the list you'll have your controller sooner or later ;)

You have to add controllers and adapter in the same basket, then pay and "wham bam, thank you maam" !

Senior must pay +50%! Just because they are senior ^^

haha, sorry, We are so used to community that we forget that some people don't know us!
Our store is here: https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

I cannot get the shop site to come up at work. Firewall seems to be stopping it. I will try again at home later tonight.... 👍

Geez doesn't my work realize how important purchasing Intellivision products is??? 🤷‍♂️

BTW - Are we calling these Tanuki controllers? :P:P:P

Edited by Rickster8
Wording
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

I cannot get the shop site to come up at work. Firewall seems to be stopping it. I will try again at home later tonight.... 👍

Geez doesn't my work realize how important purchasing Intellivision products is??? 🤷‍♂️

Right? There's times I've had to take my phone off the corporate WiFi to get an order in.

• Like 1