IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

15 hours ago, tanuki said:

Hello everyone,

The controller is available on our webshop and will be shipped very soon.

To simplify the tracking of purchases we have put the controller on our store.

You can buy 2 copies. If you buy more we will refund you the difference and send you 2 controllers.

If you bought Norseman, you can buy the controllers and benefit from reduced shipping costs (5€ for one controller, 7€ for 2 controllers). Just pay your cart and we will refund the difference in shipping costs.

ATTENTION: for the moment these controllers are reserved for people who have reserved them on Atari Age and are given in priority to the first ones on the list (those in the green part). The list is available on the first page of this topic. In case of doubt I will help you of course.

Just ordered, added my AtariAge nickname in the order note.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

Same here, totally confused.  I'm on the "green" part of the list.  I'm supposed to order now?  Also, if I use the INTV 1, an adapter is required for EACH controller right?  Can I just use one of them if I'm buying one controller only?

The adapter is for ONE CONSOLE and provides two controller ports.

So for a standard INTV 1 to be fully equipped you need:

- 2 controllers

- 1 adapter

Edited by YannAros
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, YannAros said:

- 2 controllers

- 1 adapter

Thank you for explanation. Many thought you needed 2 for each set of controllers.

3 minutes ago, YannAros said:

The production of the next batch is in progress, I would like to finish it before Christmas.

Well that's really good news.  I think I misunderstood the process and placed my order and paid, but am outside the green zone.  Should I just leave my order as-is or should it be cancelled?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, YannAros said:

- 2 controllers

- 1 adapter

Oh geez, I was completely under the wrong impression then.  I thought it was one for one, and I'd be able to keep an original controller hooked up.  That's why I only ordered one controller.

58 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

Oh geez, I was completely under the wrong impression then.  I thought it was one for one, and I'd be able to keep an original controller hooked up.  That's why I only ordered one controller.

You can. 

Just don't connect the cable for the other port. 

It is an adapter board that has one cable going to one port and another cable going to the other port, so if you want to use only one then go right ahead and connect only one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, fdr4prez said:

You can. 

Just don't connect the cable for the other port. 

It is an adapter board that has one cable going to one port and another cable going to the other port, so if you want to use only one then go right ahead and connect only one.

The adapter also allows to use the original controllers in parallel to the new ones, the original controllers stay connected and a new dB9 port is provided for the new controllers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If I am past 100 on the list and I have preordered Casimodo. Any chance these could ship with that game?

*Answered my own question - It looks like Casimodo is shipping at the end of the month...  so before my controllers will be available. 

Edited by MMarcoux66
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, YannAros said:

The adapter also allows to use the original controllers in parallel to the new ones, the original controllers stay connected and a new dB9 port is provided for the new controllers.

2 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

Oh is there a pass through connector?

Yes, from their website:

image.thumb.png.99d60038c3684f7c731d166883bb9d26.png

• Like 1