IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

ANNOUNCEMENT

You can now go to https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

and order your joysticks if you are part of the numbers 46 to 78 of the reservation list but be careful : the controllers with disc on right are very limited. For the moment they are all reserved. So if you order you will only get controllers with left disc.

We are in the process of making more copies of the right disc ;)

please give us the nickname with which you are registered on our list at the time of purchase.
The controllers will be sent by the end of the month.

38 minutes ago, tanuki said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

You can now go to https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

and order your joysticks if you are part of the numbers 46 to 78 of the reservation list but be careful : the controllers with disc on right are very limited. For the moment they are all reserved. So if you order you will only get controllers with left disc.

We are in the process of making more copies of the right disc ;)

please give us the nickname with which you are registered on our list at the time of purchase.
The controllers will be sent by the end of the month.

Hi @tanuki

could you put in the PNG image with the reservation list a column with the number of reservation ?

I cannot exactly see whitch part of the list has numbers from 46 to 78

AR

1 hour ago, swlovinist said:

I thought I was on a list for these.   Either way, I am interested in a pair when these are being made.   Thanks!

John it looks like you were in the first batch that they took payments 2 months ago for.

Do we order through the store or through this forum?  I had expressed interest in the other thread and I believe I'm on the list, but (like everyone else :) ) i'd love to know where I am on the list.  Is there some list that's publicly visible?  Always that worry a name gets innocently misplaced / lost..  no one wants to be that person.  I'm sure I'm on the later end of it, was late to the party.  heh.  

1 hour ago, Caleb Garner said:

Do we order through the store or through this forum?  I had expressed interest in the other thread and I believe I'm on the list, but (like everyone else :) ) i'd love to know where I am on the list.  Is there some list that's publicly visible?  Always that worry a name gets innocently misplaced / lost..  no one wants to be that person.  I'm sure I'm on the later end of it, was late to the party.  heh.  

Please order through our webshop, it's easier for us.

The list is on the first message of this topic ;)

• Like 1

A smaller third batch is on its road to tanuki for packing.

It mainly contains "Disk On Right" controllers to fill in the gap but also 20 "Disk On Left" ones.

The list of people elegible to pass an order will be updated by tanuki soon I believe.

We're really sorry for all those delays in shipment and tracking services that are not working, unfortunately there's not much we can do to improve the situation.

At least we see more and more package delivered and can only hope for the remaning ones to arrive soon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AtariBrian said:

I was in the first batch but have not received the controllers. Tracking did not work either..

I confirm your parcel is shipped. I wonder if large packages are held up longer by the post office. As it is an economical way of shipping, they may arrange to place the shipments according to what suits them.

1 hour ago, YannAros said:

Please wait for tanuki to tell, but clearly not up to people in the ~200 range

I'm continuing production and we should reach #120 in the list by end of the year.

I'm very low in the list but there are no numbers in the image in the first post, so I cannot tell exactly where I am