IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

Man they have some of the best testers for Amico! Not only was the AI not complete in Cornhole, but you can't even play all the game!

RDT_20240423_1638291815266588518856790.thumb.jpg.c4ce80b85607d66215b5d13981418e62.jpg

I think this also confirms this is an Alvarado family draining the swamp endeavor.

ONLY THE BEST OF TESTERS! AND TOTALLY ON THE LAUNCHPAD!

RDT_20240423_1643208631388373391813189.thumb.jpg.cdabb20053596f23a40afbaf677c042a.jpg

I bet Sharon's horse caught more bugs than they did! 🤣

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, mr_me said:

The fcc database search shown above covers fcc intentional radiator certification. Their engineers were clear they hadn't submitted for that certification. The two employees that spoke on video were the engineers responsible for the hardware prototypes, the other engineer commenting on reddit was one of the two people responsible for firmware. You don't have to believe them but what they said about achieving fcc unintentional radiator compliance and not submitting for the fcc intentional radiator part is consistent with what the fcc database above shows.

image.gif.fdc24553908600bd3882012b6c08ef3c.gif

• Haha 3

Well looks like they can't get anything right.

RDT_20240425_1743367236545869907910269.thumb.jpg.b9345bdb9614e64f957a319c369f689e.jpg

I wonder if delay on the business side of Rigid Force has anything to do with this?

Screenshot_20240425_174423_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.fade1f8f113023ae39b859a4f76f187e.jpg

The business stuff could be that they owe these people money. Which might be why they don't have the source project for Finnigan.

I was hearing rumors that they stopped paying devs in 2019. Which would line up with why these games are not in their possession nor complete. This also fits with how I had heard they were begging for free help to finish games. I wonder why people haven't asked more about the other pack in games. Skiing and Farkle should be done as well. I'm guessing Drain the Refunds John knows they still need a lot of work.

This project SHOULD have been shelved at the end of 2019. It has been dead, and other people's money squandered for far too many years. If I was the devs, I'd hold the project back until I got my money too.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Well looks like they can't get anything right.

RDT_20240425_1743367236545869907910269.thumb.jpg.b9345bdb9614e64f957a319c369f689e.jpg

I wonder if delay on the business side of Rigid Force has anything to do with this?

Screenshot_20240425_174423_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.fade1f8f113023ae39b859a4f76f187e.jpg

The business stuff could be that they owe these people money. Which might be why they don't have the source project for Finnigan.

I was hearing rumors that they stopped paying devs in 2019. Which would line up with why these games are not in their possession nor complete. This also fits with how I had heard they were begging for free help to finish games. I wonder why people haven't asked more about the other pack in games. Skiing and Farkle should be done as well. I'm guessing Drain the Refunds John knows they still need a lot of work.

This project SHOULD have been shelved at the end of 2019. It has been dead, and other people's money squandered for far too many years. If I was the devs, I'd hold the project back until I got my money too.

Tommy should have put "give up" on his vision board.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

Tommy should have put "give up" on his vision board.

16 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

Then they would have succeeded, to keep with the whole "failing at every friggin' point" theme

Happy anniversary to Pat!

https://fxtwitter.com/i/status/1783987657435156704/

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, frankodragon said:

They can argue who gets to be on the multi-rom title screen with a bunch of non-existant games.  That would take about a few years to settle.

amico73.thumb.jpg.abdd284225e37de9d091d4d82646ccce.jpg

That shirt needs a Tallllllarico Studios photoshopped on it.

7 hours ago, frankodragon said:

Done.

amico73.thumb.jpg.82532be693438f72299abed78ea358f1.jpg

If Tommy keeps getting those Ls he isn't going to be able to fit that on a shirt.

Drain the Refunds John is hoping people buy codes in a box they can't use. That way him and his sons can pull a bigger paycheck.

i3ck8apm04xc1.thumb.png.3e684d49e30edd64c0ca45a77aec0ee0.png

I really think they are going to focus on those because the pack ins aren't finished. BBG finished Astrosmash and Shark Shark, Cornhole wasn't done. There is no reason to believe Farkle, Skiing, and Back Talk are ready.

• Like 1

Physical game products my ass.

Putting priority on the Boxed Edition games (capitalized as it was indeed quite the unboxing) … for farkle sake there was just a fake coin and a “redemption” card decoy in those boxes … benefit of a free download a flying farkle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoenixdownita said:

Putting priority on the Boxed Edition games (capitalized as it was indeed quite the unboxing) … for farkle sake there was just a fake coin and a “redemption” card decoy in those boxes … benefit of a free download a flying farkle.

Yup a fancy code in a box despite claiming they'd have physical games/media.

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Yup a fancy code in a box despite claiming they'd have physical games/media.

I kind of liked mustache man (in a four musketeers kind of a way) but it’s time the whole brigade goes and farkles off.

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2024 at 10:01 PM, MrBeefy said:

I really think they are going to focus on those because the pack ins aren't finished. BBG finished Astrosmash and Shark Shark, Cornhole wasn't done. There is no reason to believe Farkle, Skiing, and Back Talk are ready.

Has BBG talked about that, what's the source about what happened with those two games?

3 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Oh, some scumbag said something on Discord or something like 3 years ago.

Was that accessible, not familiar with discord. Three years ago was before many of the public events so timing sounds right.

• Haha 6

On 4/28/2024 at 4:59 AM, phoenixdownita said:

Get yours graded by WATA today!

Scamception!

• Haha 2

On 4/28/2024 at 12:38 AM, phoenixdownita said:

I kind of liked mustache man (in a four musketeers kind of a way) but it’s time the whole brigade goes and farkles off.

They are birds of a feather. The other players had a little more sense than Tommy to not run their mouth. But Nick, Phil, and John are just as bad whether it's hater talk or equating that murder suicide freak, that used to be here on AA, to haters. I mean they are all lying lipsticks who can't keep their word.

6 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Oh, some scumbag said something on Discord or something like 3 years ago.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mr_me said:

Was that accessible, not familiar with discord. Three years ago was before many of the public events so timing sounds right.

Awe look, there she is...AI program still going strong I see!!  Haved you become self aware yet or are you still just  focused on self repeat?  

Good morning my Amicos and stupid AI programs. While drinking my morning coffee I was thinking of redesigning my kitchen.

OC24015989_2_7.thumb.png.8954bbcec6c9453bd43726f6ed503159.png

I was thinking of making it Egyption themed. Thoughts? (AI programs need not reply)

So Amico Home is totally disrupting the industry. Considering the amount of downloads, I think there's less than 1000 moms who care and want to buy this stuff.

Screenshot_20240430_084735_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.599ec317f5c52eb5e7e9a892224d4219.jpg

• Haha 4