IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

19 hours ago, Stephen said:

Best summary in the entire thread!

I try, kind of, well I put in an Amico level effort.

5 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

I have no idea what it would cost to pay off a big YouTuber to say nice things about a vaporware scam. But you said it was budgeted. Since it was (obviously) never spent, what happened to that money? 

Paid themselves, paid the YTers through their memberships? Backgammon trips? Trips to Sweeden? A ton of 2016 cellphones? Special stick photos? Rad Dude Rides parking space? Tommy's Spiderman underwear collection?

It wasn't good marketing, talent, or a product that's for sure.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

Y’all are gross 

Is that what the Amico scammasters meant by “Formal Production?”

I think the former CEO said that “INTV was fine to crawl before they walk” so I’m sure that is what’s happening.

As long as it’s not explosive production, we should all carry on as no news is good news 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/18/2023 at 7:43 AM, Flojomojo said:

Y’all are gross 

Is that what the Amico scammasters meant by “Formal Production?”

Well the former CEO did have diarrhea of the mouth. If you remember correctly he said he was going to hold his two shits waiting for a positive review from me. So Tommy "Two Shits" really held up the production of Amicos.

On 11/18/2023 at 5:37 AM, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

If you ever produce a Galaxy Purple, call your doctor immediately.

Tommy "Two Shits" and the rest of IE could use some prune juice to help make the process easier.

Also who is ready for some Amico Home!?!?1!?+?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellivision.amicoux&hl=en_US&gl=US

The directions to use are hilariously clunky. I hope everyone is happy. This is exactly what they hoped for.

image0.gif.99748ef9cfbb899c2330993f098c8034.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Wayler said:

If you regularly find Amicos in your home, the dog probably needs a little more training.

That's probably what gve Tommy the idea for Amico. Unclean dog puppy pads lying around.

Jr Beefy even produced an Amico today. 

I'm ready for the orange variant. That one might lend production going more smoothly.

Amico_Metamucil_Edition.thumb.png.c975d8c8b68a406081c07b5157808fa1.png

• Haha 4

The Amico Club app is requiring me to confirm my Amico console pre order to qualify for "additional benefits such as early access to games on Amico Home that are slated to be bundled with the Amico console". But they want my "4 to 6 digit number that was included in your order confirmation". My order confirmation has no order number anywhere on it. Has anyone successfully confirmed their pre order? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Speaking of producing Amicos in our daily routine... the controller app/disc for Shark Shark shows the Amico's POV as it passes through production.

Screenshot_20231120_091313_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.87b03dff9eb4ea97a499194732ad7f0e.jpg

FYI controller app is on the Play Store

@MrBeefy  Good to see you are keeping the faith!  You must be looking forward to the release of both Amico console and Amico Home. Hope it meets your expectations!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, livingonwheels said:

The Amico Club app is requiring me to confirm my Amico console pre order to qualify for "additional benefits such as early access to games on Amico Home that are slated to be bundled with the Amico console". But they want my "4 to 6 digit number that was included in your order confirmation". My order confirmation has no order number anywhere on it. Has anyone successfully confirmed their pre order? 

Additional benefits like the console you paid for? You better make sure there's no fine print that says these benefits take place of the hardware they said they'd refund you for at anytime.

2 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

I've not confirmed anything since I got a refund long ago, but on my order email, the very first line, in big font has Order Confirmed # (then it list a 5 digit number)

A few lines down it lists the same info.

You should try and confirm your Amico Club. They are lazy and dumb. See my exhibit below.

48 minutes ago, rayik said:

@MrBeefy  Good to see you are keeping the faith!  You must be looking forward to the release of both Amico console and Amico Home. Hope it meets your expectations!

Oh it totally will. I mean it hasn't been officially announced and it already has an anus for a disc picture and them being unable to get their graphics correct. They should have stuck to only using stick photos.

unnamed-1.thumb.png.608fe273f15cf83d95cf6e7d4ff6dda2.png

I mean how dumb are they?

Don't worry many will celebrate this great achievement.

image0.thumb.jpg.d353cd573fe29ae9a9ead3152845b0aa.jpgezgif.com-add-text.gif.7f55aa7d38123868493c16139ee62a8b.gif

• Haha 2