IGNORED

Off-Topic / Dumping Thread

Omega-TI

Call USPS and have them trace it. They can intercept an errant package (I have done it before, but you gotta get the right person to help.)

I was going to take your advice and do just that, but after crisscrossing the country a few times it's FINALLY made it into my state!

post-35324-0-72574000-1522979568_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Seeing as how i now have a joystick adapter, i have packed up the old pain-sticks.

Managed to find my Wico Command stick, packed up with my as of now non-working C64 (Well, it "works", but SID is messed up.)

Also found my Suncom joystick, but it would just be a pain to use on the T.I. , probably more so then the pain-sticks.

post-64087-0-02680100-1523406469.png

Edited by jrhodes
  • Like 3

My hobby output this weekend look to be greatly reduced if not zero as a couple of situations have arisen in the home. I have several things on my plate to complete but will be put on hold temporarily. I will still be poking around just not tooling, and I will be able to complete the 4k compo voting.

Be careful with that solder, as it looks like it is the really thick stuff. With that, it is really easy to get giant solder blobs where you don't want them to be, especially with an unregulated pencil iron. I usually use .020 or .015 solder when I'm working, as it allows much finer quantity control.

Be careful with that solder, as it looks like it is the really thick stuff. With that, it is really easy to get giant solder blobs where you don't want them to be, especially with an unregulated pencil iron. I usually use .020 or .015 solder when I'm working, as it allows much finer quantity control.

Thanks Jim. :)

I will get a nice setup eventually... for now, i think this stuff will do. If I do any PCB work though, Ill have to upgrade. :D

• Like 1

My favorite is the 'out for delivery' catch all status, followed by an arrival at a post office, followed by more 'out for delivery' statuses. I even had one package show as 'delivered' before it arrived for distribution. I eventually stopped checking the status for postal service packages.

I had a PEB do that. How do you get confused where a big steel box is concerned? I've decided the USPS tracking is 'predictive' telling you what the state should be if all went well.

Now I've got something coming in from Moscow... It of course spent 15 days in US customs, but finally escaped. I need to sign for it. And being nothing more than an over-aged child, I'll want to take the day off work when it arrives... But there really isn't a way to tell. ( I'm hoping to convince myself to be patient )

-M@

• Like 1