IGNORED

Off-Topic / Dumping Thread

Omega-TI

$*(&^$%*&^$%!

we were supposed to take my daughter to a gymnastics rehearsal today- and this. (i still need to tag my truck and the constabulary here are REALLY BAD about pulling folks over with expired tabs)

so... i have an emergency dentist visit first thing tomorrow to pull a busted molar (due to an impacted wisdom tooth) and THEN i get to get my tire fixed.

post-52262-0-41661500-1525020212_thumb.jpg

I'm looking to expand my retro computer inventory. As a kid, an Apple IIc replaced my TI-99. Then Mac Classic II in college, followed by a PowerMac 7500. Are there any recommended forums out there as awesome as this one is to for vintage apple II's and Macs? I found a few, but I was hoping to get some recommendations on the your fave apple forums...

Preds let me down.... but I'm used to being let down since my team is the Avalanche and my baseball teams have always been the Rockies and Brewers.

((But I never get let down when I can listen to Bob Uecker on AM radio.... even in the miserable dog days when the Crew is 15 games out of 1st and no hope in sight, Mr. Baseball keeps me in the game))

• Like 1

But I never get let down when I can listen to Bob Uecker on AM radio....

I spent many days in my youth listening to Brewers broadcasts, because of Mr. Baseball. I always loved his enthusiasm for the game, and his self-deprecating sense of humor.

I'll have to make an effort to listen to some games this year, as Ueck is getting up there in age. It will be a sad day when he stops doing games.

I spent many days in my youth listening to Brewers broadcasts, because of Mr. Baseball. I always loved his enthusiasm for the game, and his self-deprecating sense of humor.

I'll have to make an effort to listen to some games this year, as Ueck is getting up there in age. It will be a sad day when he stops doing games.

Certainly one of the things I miss after moving away from the area. Good memories. I'll have to see if any of the games are streamed this year as you're right, it will be a sad day.

Very cool. I have a similar idea in short-story I have occasionally updated in drunken states while having conversation with friends... or objects which, at the time, I identify as a friend but may or may not even be corporeal. I often feel most inspired in drunken states or that twilight state between deep sleep and awakening when you still have the shakes, preferably not screaming.