IGNORED

New(ish) 7800 Games and Accessories Giveaway

1 minute ago, Ben from Plaion said:

So there we go guys. A bit of fun with some excellent suggestions from you.

Its been hard to read the thread without thinking.....I wish I could tell you dude that we are actually working on that game right now.....

All the best and till the next time.

Hmmmm, so a game in progress has been mentioned? Interesting.

Dark Chambers is an almost certainty for a re-issue too no doubt.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ben from Plaion said:

Second Paddle pack to @MarcinJ 

image.png.935fda3dd0243e11f99eaace4e539797.png

Wow! Thank you! 😊 This is great. I wanted to win the paddles because I ordered a CX78 controller from Amazon and I already have two joysticks. 

Not to mention that the chances of me winning both giveaways are pretty slim, but still! :) it happened! 
Ps I will not complain @Ben from Plaion if you also add a cart with 1942 on it. 😜

Edited by MarcinJ
  • Like 1

Just now, MarcinJ said:

Wow! Thank you! 😊 This is great. I wanted to win the paddles because I ordered a CX78 controller from Amazon and I already have two joysticks. 

Not to mention that the chances of me winning both giveaways are pretty slim, but still! :) it happened! 

NO WAY YOU WON IN BOTH GIVEAWAYS!! What are the chances?!?!

Thinking about it what are the chances...I think you had a 4% chance of winning something in the first giveaway and then a 9% chance of winning something in the second.....but to win both its like winning the lottery surely!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ben from Plaion said:

NO WAY YOU WON IN BOTH GIVEAWAYS!! What are the chances?!?!

Thinking about it what are the chances...I think you had a 4% chance of winning something in the first giveaway and then a 9% chance of winning something in the second.....but to win both its like winning the lottery surely!

Which gives ca. 3‰ chances. The funny thing is that I never won any lottery in the past. I guess Atari is sort of a lucky charm for me. :) 

• Like 2

Congrats to the other winners!! Thank you for hosting the drawing and the chance to win the gamepad! I was hoping for that one so I could have one for my daughter to use as I ordered one for myself a while back. I will try to post a pick of it in use when I get it. :)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ben from Plaion said:

Food Fight goes to @atwwong 

image.thumb.png.cfaa925603607dc47d1d5a435ad46cb5.png

Thank you, Ben! It feels good to win something. Really made my day! Thanks to everyone for making this fun and informative. Lots of terrific ideas! 

Cheers, 

Tony

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Philsan said:

@Ben from Plaion, is the game you're working on a game mentioned in this thread? 😄

Appears so from his comment. 

I'm sure someone will make a humongous spreadsheet with all the suggestions on, with the number of likes against each one too. 😋🤣

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2024 at 1:55 PM, Ben from Plaion said:

Its been hard to read the thread without thinking.....I wish I could tell you dude that we are actually working on that game right now.....

I knew it! 🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹  AIR RAIDERS  🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹 🍺

Ha! Ha!

Edited by MrChickenz
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

And how about M-Network Super Challenge Baseball and Super Challenge Football revisions with AI opponents!

they were 2 player games only!

OH Yeah!

and of course 🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹 Air Raiders 🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹

I know you can hear me Ben! Lol!

Edited by MrChickenz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2