IGNORED

Who's all Going to CGE

hhwolfman

Myself, CPUWIZ  Rick Weiss and Mega Man I know are going. Who else will be there?  :)

i would like to meet that Rick weiss his last name is almost spelled the same as mine. :P

Rick

I dont know I here he is a smart Ass. :roll: :)

Also cant wait to see his Ratso Rizzo imprersonation. :D

Is it always the same 3 to 10 people going to these things out of the thousands of AtariAge members? If I show up, I'll be the naked guy with an Atari 2600 cartridge sticking out of his butt crack (at least until the police arrive, so get there early so you don't miss any of the action!).

Is it always the same 3 to 10 people going to these things out of the thousands of AtariAge members?

Sorry, I love classic video games but I use my vacation time to relax, swim, fine dining, etc. Not hang around a large room picking through boxes. ;)

I love Star Trek (well, used to before they ruined it) but I don't go to Star Trek conventions either.

I take my nerdiness only so far :P

Is it always the same 3 to 10 people going to these things out of the thousands of AtariAge members?

Sorry, I love classic video games but I use my vacation time to relax, swim, fine dining, etc. Not hang around a large room picking through boxes. ;)

I love Star Trek (well, used to before they ruined it) but I don't go to Star Trek conventions either.

I take my nerdiness only so far :P

I do all that while i am at the convention + sell and pick through boxes. You think i stay at easy 8 and eat at Jack in the Box. :roll: :ponder: :D

If it wasn't slated to be in the most boring part of California possible, I would have been there this year :P

I'm actually going to be in Vegas that weekend. It sucks that the con isn't there like it had been in past years. :(

If it wasn't slated to be in the most boring part of California possible, I would have been there this year :P

I'm actually going to be in Vegas that weekend. It sucks that the con isn't there like it had been in past years. :(

You do realize that San Francisco and Santa Cruz are only stone throws away from SJ, right? :ponder:

You do realize that San Francisco and Santa Cruz are only stone throws away from SJ, right? :ponder:

Yes but you cant step out of your room and be in Sin City I would have rathered been in Vegas but Oh well this is my Hobby and sticken to it. LOL :D

I'll be there! :)

I'm bringing our new 16-bit-and-up guides, several previously unearthed prototypes including CBS' oft-rumored "Wings" (yes, it exists), new games from ColecoVision designer extraordinairre Eduardo Mello, and couches. And Warlords. We're also going to do the classic gaming Jeopardy thing - hopefully with former Starcade host Mark Richards.

I'm really looking forward to this year's show. The panels this year are simply amazing with 50+ classic game designers and the tie-in with Special Olympics this year has already drawn a larger-than-expected bay area crowd. The more the merrier, right?

Hope to see some of you again there and meet many of you for the first time.

Game ON.