IGNORED

Who's all Going to CGE

hhwolfman

Is it always the same 3 to 10 people going to these things out of the thousands of AtariAge members?

If it wasn't slated to be in the most boring part of California possible, I would have been there this year :P

I'm actually going to be in Vegas that weekend. It sucks that the con isn't there like it had been in past years. :(

You do realize that San Francisco and Santa Cruz are only stone throws away from SJ, right? :ponder:

LOL I was just joking around, R. The only reason I'm not going to be in San Jose is because I'm going to be in Las Vegas, and...well...try convincing my wife that a gaming con in San Jose would be more fun than a long weekend in Vegas. :D

Was it announced? Did I miss it?

Not yet, but it is going to happen later this year (final date is being nailed down). I'm going to be there though.

I seriously wish I could attend all these conventions, but I simply don't have the time or money to do so.

Tempest

Was it announced? Did I miss it?

Not yet, but it is going to happen later this year (final date is being nailed down). I'm going to be there though.

I seriously wish I could attend all these conventions, but I simply don't have the time or money to do so.

Tempest

I'm feeling the same pinch myself, but I hope I'll be able to make the next AGE.

Anyone know if Best Electronics will be a vendor? I don't see them on the vendor list. It's puzzling that they are right in CGE's backyard, yet there is no sign of them. :?

How could the largest supplier of Atari parts NOT exhibit at a show like this? I think Best would make $$$ here. :P I hope he still doesn't have the "I boycott all non-Rich Szukiji run show" syndrome. :roll: :roll:

Looks like Steve Wozniak will be at the show. I wonder what he's going to say...

I will be there once again, manning the Songbird booth. Looking forward to seeing both new and familiar faces at the show! Stop by and introduce yourself, it's always fun to meet a fellow Atari fan.

Also, I'm coming in Thu night and leaving Mon morning, so if anyone is having some after-hours video game fun going on, let me know!

I wish I can go but my trips to convetions are limited to central time zone (WI an IL)

there might be a trip for me going to AGE'04 if Iget some time off(AVC will be represnted at OKGE though thanks to brad P.(If anybody is interested in representing AVC at CGE(as reporter mostly for the newsletter) pleae contact me)

Im going and will be Helping at the Video Game Collector Magazine table and looking for the rare boxed Atari 2600 games around the show. I will also be selling a bunch of rare stuff :D

Hey, Jason, glad you'll make it to the show. Looking forward to meeting you -- I'm actually originally from Ste. Genevieve, MO, and have two brothers who live/work in the St. Louis area. I'll mention your store to them.

See you there!

Unfortunatley I'll be missing CGE this year. It's a busy month at work.

Should anyone happen to go to Santa Cruz, and visit the Boardwalk, could you please report on whether they still have a Dragon's Lair 2 machine at the arcade? It was there in the late 90's at least.

It's a 15 min drive from where I live!!!!! Of Couse I'll be going!!!!

:skull:

You know the only reason is because your going!!!!!!

No, Actually this is nice I don't get too much time away from work or school to go on huge trips, and now I only need to have my weekend!