IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

What is your "to go"? If all 8-bit production carts, that would be approx 312 individual carts. And if you count modern releases and remade proto's approx 380 individual carts.

Are you going for boxed, loose, both, ?

I have 306 individual carts and am at an estimated 90%. I'm comprising the production list as we speak (if I can ever find time) :)

I knew you were going to say that ;)

That's 70+ that I have seen on ebay, but haven't bought yet :) I've read that there were over 300 carts, so the "+" equals to 56 and then some if I get new releases...

306? how long has it taken to get those?

Got this won at the weekend, - been typing 'atari word processor -st' on Ebays search engine for months, glad ive found this at last.

Just looking for Polar Pierre from Databyte now, the search continues....

post-34640-0-06575300-1358880053_thumb.jpgpost-34640-0-90014000-1358880053_thumb.jpgpost-34640-0-82039600-1358880054_thumb.jpg

Just finished packing it ready to be posted tomorrow (damn, it's HEAVY!)

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Dom

Wow!...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2309133509811?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230913350981&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Didn't get it....

Looking back at their auctions, LOT OF 34 ATARI 400/800 COMPUTER CARTRIDGES GAMES Item number 230910972290, there were originally two MAGIC DUMP II carts in that lot. Someone must have side-delt the MAGIC DUMP II+ and then the rest were relisted. I wonder why the side-dealer didn't take both and the BBSB.

Looking back at their auctions, LOT OF 34 ATARI 400/800 COMPUTER CARTRIDGES GAMES Item number 230910972290, there were originally two MAGIC DUMP II carts in that lot. Someone must have side-delt the MAGIC DUMP II+ and then the rest were relisted. I wonder why the side-dealer didn't take both and the BBSB.

Good question, if I had won, I would've just kept the Magic Dump and sell the rest...

Just finished packing it ready to be posted tomorrow (damn, it's HEAVY!)

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Dom

Thanks Dom - I didnt click it was you on Ebay!

Richard

ps - nice stuff you've had available lately - some stuff i wish i could splash out on at times!

Finally got my hands on a 800XE!!! My collection of production models is finally complete! ... Question, will it work with a North American power supply?

So now I learn that there were two versions of the flat packaging for the Zorks. I had assumed that only Zork I came in wide and the next two came in narrower packages. Now to find Zork II in flat and wide!

Also, a slightly dodgy XEGS - comes up in Self Test complaining of a bad ROM (the first one).

post-11281-0-82562700-1359160627_thumb.jpg

post-11281-0-35030600-1359160616_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Also, a slightly dodgy XEGS - comes up in Self Test complaining of a bad ROM (the first one).

I've also got one of those recently (thanks to my new buddy from Edmonton)... Mine suffers from the same fate (Bad Rom), I guess it's time to buy that programmer I was always thinking about... My Mac/65 cart will also be happy to finally see the programmer here.