IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

1 hour ago, the1hatman said:

Are you about to go... PLATINUM?!? 😳

Sorry, should clarify I guess. The last box I need to finish what I’m going to be able to do.   No Spiker box unfortunately and have accepted that to be the case.  Carts are 100% complete and this is the last needed to complete the run minus spiker box. 

6 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Sorry, should clarify I guess. The last box I need to finish what I’m going to be able to do.   No Spiker box unfortunately and have accepted that to be the case.  Carts are 100% complete and this is the last needed to complete the run minus spiker box. 

No worries. Your a collector Bill. Youll break down and eventually get the Spiker box (maybe youll find a deal in a Lot?). It will eat at you, and eat at you... like an itch you cant scratch. Its a sickness we all suffer from. 

..lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

No worries. Your a collector Bill. Youll break down and eventually get the Spiker box (maybe youll find a deal in a Lot?). It will eat at you, and eat at you... like an itch you cant scratch. Its a sickness we all suffer from. 

..lol.

Oh, it has for some time, but unless I get a lucky find (which isn’t impossible, I’ve had some incredibly lucky pickups) I’m not paying going rate to get one.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I believe that is called a "Golden" collection by the Brotherhood's standards. Still an amazing accomplishment.

5 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

..lol.

It's scary how damn accurate this statement is! Like I seriously felt it again as I was reading that, lol 

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2023 at 2:14 PM, vtadave said:

Wow, this has shot beyond my wildest expectations!   I don’t remember this EVER being this high.  I gotta bail even though it’s the last box I’m looking for.  Never expected this to be in Learning Fun territory.  

4 minutes ago, vtadave said:

I was willing to go $300.  Of course I'm still 13 away, so if I were one away, I would go higher.

That’s unfortunately too rich for me.  Looks like I might have to pull some of my really nice extras out to try for a trade.  

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Never expected this to be in Learning Fun territory.  

Learning Fun moved into a new even more expensive area a couple of years ago. I think it lives in a gated community now.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, vtadave said:

Yeah, but you have to take into account who’s selling this one.  His stuff is typically at least overpriced by double.  

4 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Wow, this has shot beyond my wildest expectations!   I don’t remember this EVER being this high.  I gotta bail even though it’s the last box I’m looking for.  Never expected this to be in Learning Fun territory.  

Wow indeed. Anyone here win it? I figured it would hit 300-320 range.. just because we havent seen one complete in a while. Didnt think it would reach 350, but it is a nice copy.

I hope you get it soon Bill. Dont lose hope.

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

$400 for Congo Bongo and the box is a replica.  Not sure how long it's going to take me to go 125/125. 

(that is the problem with replica boxes sometimes. I think disclaimer should be on the front cover of box to remedy that.. but i digress). I would think it should have been topped at 150-200? .. and yes, his prices are high.. but not a bad idea to keep them on Ebay for a while until someone makes a descent offer. Just a selling tactic. Im sure he knows it wont sell for that.

14 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Wow indeed. Anyone here win it? I figured it would hit 300-320 range.. just because we havent seen one complete in a while. Didnt think it would reach 350, but it is a nice copy.

I hope you get it soon Bill. Dont lose hope.

I’m not.   Once I get around to going through my Inty extras, I have better things than that that should allow me to work a trade somewhere.