IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

2 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I remember when i sold a sealed Congo Bongo back in the day for $400. I felt like i was getting away with something.

Hmmm. Wonder if I bought it from you. 🤔 That sounds about right 

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Assuming that is an original box, this copy looks cherry as hell! Photos can also make things look better than reality but this appears to be in near mint shape.

5 hours ago, the1hatman said:

Assuming that is an original box, this copy looks cherry as hell! Photos can also make things look better than reality but this appears to be in near mint shape.

Yeah, it looks really in good conditions…

Not good that the pictures are dated june 2021…For that amount I would like to see actual pictures…

Pitty that that Spiker ended in that seller’s hands… he’s always very pricey…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yeah, it looks really in good conditions…

Not good that the pictures are dated june 2021…For that amount I would like to see actual pictures…

Pitty that that Spiker ended in that seller’s hands… he’s always very pricey…

I think he's tried to sell that Spiker at ridiculous prices before which might explain the date of the pics. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I think CMART should sell a bunch of his Spikers on eBay for Buy It Now prices of $50 just to mess up this guys auctions.  Let's show him.  Do it CMART.  😋

Can't believe I hadn't thought of this before, seems like a flawless plan 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Im currently selling hundreds of my extra manuals on Ebay if anyone needs specific ones for their collection, or upgrades.  Most are in excellent condition. *Overlays will be sold in a week.

I will refund 10% of each manual or overlay set purchased (excluding shipping) to any AA member. Let me know you are a member after manuals are paid for (contact on ebay please). There are 12 different Listings. Here are a couple..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225649032585?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=mEXHEiIoQQG&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=mEXHEiIoQQG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225649030628?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=mEXHEiIoQQG&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=mEXHEiIoQQG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

20230610_191254.jpg

• Like 7

On 6/28/2023 at 4:29 PM, Morpheus said:

Ok, I picked up this baggied version of Beauty & the Beast thinking it might be a bagged variation from the factory.  Not sure I’ll ever know exactly, but it sure looks like it could be to me.  The way the bag is sealed.  The type of bag.  Looking at the cart chip area doesn’t look like any wear or signs of use. The manual is a later edition.   Like I say, I’m not sure I can ever confirm, but it was less than $10 so what the heck.  
IMG_1506.thumb.jpeg.e8d519021e3bf24374b8192c3be3bfeb.jpegIMG_1507.thumb.jpeg.a565837f14018668a92c97bdb24c0702.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Ok, I picked up this baggied version of Beauty & the Beast thinking it might be a bagged variation from the factory.  Not sure I’ll ever know exactly, but it sure looks like it could be to me.  The way the bag is sealed.  The type of bag.  Looking at the cart chip area doesn’t look like any wear or signs of use. The manual is a later edition.   Like I say, I’m not sure I can ever confirm, but it was less than $10 so what the heck.  
IMG_1506.thumb.jpeg.e8d519021e3bf24374b8192c3be3bfeb.jpegIMG_1507.thumb.jpeg.a565837f14018668a92c97bdb24c0702.jpeg

Interesting Bill!

What it’s weird is the three languages bag…

With French language…

But it could have been for the Canadian market…

Let’s see if in the future some other will pop out… 

• 2 weeks later...