IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

FYI, for anyone bidding on this Spiker, which is getting pretty high.  After around $1300, there have only been two bidders.  The high bidder placed their high bid 4 days ago.  The other bidder has a low feedback score and has been pushing it up for 2-3 days.  Their feedback score is 24, but they've only bid on two items in the last year (Spiker & Mountain Madness; both from this seller in the last week).  The bidder has been making small incremental bids on both auctions, but is currently winning neither of them.  It could be a legitimate bidder, but it could also be someone who's only interested in driving up the price.

Again, I'm not saying there's anything shady here, I just thought it was mildly suspicious and wanted to offer some transparency.

Screenshot_20230618-140247.thumb.png.160061981e104cfdb312e54432ae56da.png

Screenshot_20230618-141931.thumb.png.f96debfbcaab4b3f66db25ff556a0bb8.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

FYI, for anyone bidding on this Spiker, which is getting pretty high.  After around $1300, there have only been two bidders.  The high bidder placed their high bid 4 days ago.  The other bidder has a low feedback score and has been pushing it up for 2-3 days.  Their feedback score is 24, but they've only bid on two items in the last year (Spiker & Mountain Madness; both from this seller in the last week).  The bidder has been making small incremental bids on both auctions, but is currently winning neither of them.  It could be a legitimate bidder, but it could also be someone who's only interested in driving up the price.

Again, I'm not saying there's anything shady here, I just thought it was mildly suspicious and wanted to offer some transparency.

Thats some impressive intel Jason. Thank you for your work!

If the top bidder is on AA, they should cancel their last bid and let that guy get stuck with it. Thats the best medicine for shill bidders.

On 6/12/2023 at 5:19 PM, cmart604 said:

Why are there 109 bids after 24 hours? Lol

2 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

My post from a week ago still stands. Jason has said out loud what many are likely thinking. Buyer beware.... 🤔

2 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I know that the (value) of each of these games is speculative, and worth what someone is willing to pay. But, it still makes me feel bad for unsuspecting bidders when they get bidded up. Ultimately, if its worth $3000 to someone, so be it.

beach--39-.jpg

Yah I hate when bidders do that. There used to be someone on here years ago who would bid up until he found the high bid and then cancel his bids. He was an asshole. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Yah I hate when bidders do that. There used to be someone on here years ago who would bid up until he found the high bid and then cancel his bids. He was an asshole. 

Which is why anyone who canceled a bid with my eBay sales was insta-blocked.  I have zero-tolerance for that behavior.

• Like 6

On 6/18/2023 at 5:53 PM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I know that the (value) of each of these games is speculative, and worth what someone is willing to pay. But, it still makes me feel bad for unsuspecting bidders when they get bidded up.

For the people out there that complain about "sniping", this is exactly why so many bidders prefer to wait till the last second. As much as I hate having to do that, you can't bid me up when I post my lone bid with 3 seconds left 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, the1hatman said:

For the people out there that complain about "sniping", this is exactly why so many bidders prefer to wait till the last second. As much as I hate having to do that, you can't bid me up when I post my lone bid with 3 seconds left 🤷‍♂️

Nothing at all wrong with placing a last second sincere bid,when you actually want the item!👍

• Like 4