IGNORED

Images generated by RastaConverter

Philsan

9 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

I just updated the post with a night image. Seeing these images in games and adventures would be awesome.

Great. Just seen the night one. Looking good. I wonder, especially with the night one, whether a different dithering algorithm might look better? The long horizontal grey lines might look better in this particular image replaced by dithering using Floyd or Jarvis dithering instead, or ramp up the random dither setting. Just a suggestion. :)

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

Great. Just seen the night one. Looking good. I wonder, especially with the night one, whether a different dithering algorithm might look better? The long horizontal grey lines might look better in this particular image replaced by dithering using Floyd or Jarvis dithering instead, or ramp up the random dither setting. Just a suggestion. :)

I think I looked at all the dithering options before the conversion but i'm not sure I did both of those images last years and thought there where not good enough to post but took another look at them today and they did'nt look that bad :)  I don't think I have the original on those :(  I been trying to cleanup the desktop a bit.   The oven packed right now :)

Edited by Atari8man2004

10 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

I think I looked at all the dithering options before the conversion but i'm not sure I did both of those images last years and thought there where not good enough to post but took another look at them today and they did'nt look that bad :)  I don't think I have the original on those :(  I been trying to cleanup the desktop a bit.   The oven packed right now :)

no worries, still looks great. :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Atari8man2004 said:

Some people published lately a some Montezuma kinda game for Atari. It looks difficult as hell...

• Like 1

Glass color chess pieces 2

Colors: 38

I realy like how Rasta handles Glass.

Atari8man_Color-Glass_Chess_ Pieces_2.png

Atari8man_Color-Glass_Chess_ Pieces_2.xex 22.17 kB · 12 downloads

Awesome glass! I've not seen many glass photos here. Awesome job!

• Thanks 1

Awesome green light! Are here similar RASTA examples with color light?

"Famous American grave thief dr. Indiana Jones wants to steel some artifacts and trough the green glass roof of the Mayan pyramid light shines on a special day..."

• Like 1

Great colours and skin tones but I'd love to see this and others recently posted using jarvis or floyd dither algorythms. IMHO I think the lines created using this particular dither break up the images too much. :)

Still, love it as a conversion. :)

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Beeblebrox said:

Great colours and skin tones but I'd love to see this and others recently posted using jarvis or floyd dither algorythms. IMHO I think the lines created using this particular dither break up the images too much. :)

Still, love it as a conversion. :)

I remember when testing the dither options the face became to pixelated with dither the line option looked better.  There's something about faces and heavy dither can kill the image.  I found the option that Rasta has to reduce the amount of dither but that was after the conversion.  More experimenting with dither needed.    

- IMHO I think the lines created using this particular dither break up the images too much. :)    I agree.

- I'd love to see this and others recently posted using jarvis or floyd dither algorythms.  Let me make some space in the oven..  I got some  Native American Indian images cooking and looking good.

Edited by Atari8man2004
  • Thanks 1

I still have these 2 images the Egyptian female headdress I can't find I may have deleted it when cleaning up the desktop the otherday.  I'm going to make it a habit saving all the images from here on "my bad"  The Iguana is screaming for conversion !

1.PNG

2.png

Edited by Atari8man2004
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Atari8man2004 said:

Let me see what I can do..  need a little time.

Take your time...

"You can feel the waves coming on
(It's time to take the time)
Let them destroy you or carry you on
(It's time to take the time)

• Like 1

Beeblebrox said:
"Great colours and skin tones but I'd love to see this and others recently posted using jarvis or floyd dither algorythms. IMHO I think the lines created using this particular dither break up the images too much. :)"

Yep. I was one time on a date with a girl... Her make up was peeling off. It looked like someone was peeling a apple... She was aware that her make up is fuck up...
I would be better for her if I was gazing at her tits. But I'm have a partial hearing loss so almost always I try to lipread...
image.thumb.png.e9794679e3f853e52c6b274a9e0eaad0.png

Edited by GravityWorm
typos
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, GravityWorm said:

Beeblebrox said:
"Great colours and skin tones but I'd love to see this and others recently posted using jarvis or floyd dither algorythms. IMHO I think the lines created using this particular dither break up the images too much. :)"

Yep. I was one time on a date with a girl... Her make up was peeling off. It looked like someone was peeling a apple... She was aware that her make up is fuck up...
I would be better for her if I was gazing at her tits. But I'm have a partial hearing loss so almost always I try to lipread...
image.thumb.png.e9794679e3f853e52c6b274a9e0eaad0.png

I too have a partial hearing loss in both ears "I am legally deaf" Lip reading is automatic, and making it even worst is I'm also dyslexic so posting messages even small ones can be a nightmare but I try my best not to make any typos.

Edited by Atari8man2004

30 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

I too have a partial hearing loss in both ears "I am legally deaf" Lip reading is automatic, and making it even worst is I'm also dyslexic so posting messages even small ones can be a nightmare but I try my best not to make any typos.

I was diagnosed with reading difficulty, but...
But it was just eyes. I was diagnosed with bad eyesight to late. Oh..
Worse. I did not have time to take care about my eyes. So...
I am so surprised, that I'm alive.

Living so many years not aware my eyesight is not ok...
Let me joke about myself... I wonder if I'm using echolocation... :D

Edited by GravityWorm
  • Like 1