IGNORED

Images generated by RastaConverter

Philsan

18 hours ago, Stephen said:

It's my latest purchase - a Panasonic AG-7350.

My "good" S-VHS deck is a Sony SVO-5800.  It has an internal TBC (Time Base Corrector).

TBC is what I'm looking for.  Having trouble finding anything locally.  eBay has insane prices.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 8:16 AM, Atari8man2004 said:

Wow that Sony 20'' PVM monitor has a great display and the images look fantastic.  I was looking at thoses monitors on ebay and they pricey  a 20'' can go from a $1,000 and up!   I was looking at the conectors in the back of the unit  and saw there not using RCA jacks did you make the cables to conect to the Atari ? 

I did buy about ten years ago a similar Sony monitor. But a never model and bigger one for about 3 Euro...  But CRT was running out, it got blueish image...
I used it till it worked. A nice buy. :)

Edited by GravityWorm
  • Like 2

🇫🇮  Finland 🇫🇮 Eurovision 2024 🇫🇮  Finland 🇫🇮
Windows95man "No Rules"
palette: Altirra
🇫🇮  Finland 🇫🇮 Eurovision 2024 🇫🇮  Finland 🇫🇮

GravityWorm_NoRules.png

GravityWorm_NoRules.xex

• Like 3

Lowest colour count, but clearest image yet.  13 colours.  I would love to incorporate this effect with an image of B9!  I will try to get CRT pictures of these tomorrow, they will greatly benefit from the "smearing" effect that CRTs have.

Lightning3_Progress.thumb.jpg.ad1e2655881bdc825276e7e793fad69c.jpg

Stephen_Lightning3.thumb.png.9236eab0b8e80f3f416111c06e116b4a.png

Stephen_Lightning3.xex

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Beeblebrox said:

I am missing one more head, but other than that it's pretty accurate Heh heh😉😂😁

I did not know back then what a Beeblebrox is so I could not aid Ai and choose better ones. :D
But when you told me I started to make bi-headed Beeblebroxes images... Many of them to come :D
Some in dual palettes (altirra + ntsc! )

Posted (edited)

So this is the Beeblebrox we all know from the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, and the reason for my AA pseudonym/moniker (I am a massive HHGTTG fan - the author Douglas Adam's was a genius!!):

Zaphod Beeblebrox - galactic president

Sexyman Suggeestion: Zaphod Beeblebrox from Hitchhiker's ...   image.png.efaf9594563bf368ffe558daf62223c8.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaphod_Beeblebrox

and one of the many fantastic entries in the HHGTTG:

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Fan Club Facebook, 42% OFF

hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy gif | Hitchhikers guide to ...

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

@Beeblebrox 4 according to AI

palette: NTSC!
I divided the image to 5 fragments. Each fragment had an unique palette limited to 24 colors!
I was thinning it would somehow help rasta converting.... @drpeter, what do you think? A good idea?

GravityWormBeeblebrox_4_NTSC_fragments.png

GravityWormBeeblebrox_4_NTSC.png

GravityWormBeeblebrox_4_NTSC.xex

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GravityWorm said:

I was thinning

thinking*
Sorry, my eyes are not working well :)

I was thinking it would somehow help rasta converting...

Edited by GravityWorm
typos, typos, me almost blind

Posted (edited)

Imagine. Atari 800/400. A medieval fantasy game. You are a group of travelers. Adventurers.
You are on a mission. You wander around and you see an Inn. In that inn there is a drunk man who knows gossip...
My next image...

Edited by GravityWorm

I was surfing the Atari sites last night and Atarionline.pl had a review of the New version of Rastaconverter  and they posted a lot of my converted pictures I was blow'n away ..    Thanks to the guy's that posted them it made me feel realy good to see them there.  

Link:

https://www.atarionline.pl/v01/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1713912425&archive=&start_from=0&ucat=1&ct=nowinki&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3HsOP5Kem0JaoK_DYKMijLun_8Aw3DlTOqAjjL3yb8SJZOg5ZCqRwnlWg_aem_AW_6JxClaXrIp_2vpJEEguYjXEWvNEaaEbqzLJv6PR_F74KAZ3P55Xw_XE07THcWilzcy8cgu6gqSDbYoeroXcM5

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

I was surfing the Atari sites last night and Atarionline.pl had a review of the New version of Rastaconverter  and they posted a lot of my converted pictures I was blow'n away ..    Thanks to the guy's that posted them it made me feel realy good to see them there.  

Link:

https://www.atarionline.pl/v01/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1713912425&archive=&start_from=0&ucat=1&ct=nowinki&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3HsOP5Kem0JaoK_DYKMijLun_8Aw3DlTOqAjjL3yb8SJZOg5ZCqRwnlWg_aem_AW_6JxClaXrIp_2vpJEEguYjXEWvNEaaEbqzLJv6PR_F74KAZ3P55Xw_XE07THcWilzcy8cgu6gqSDbYoeroXcM5

well deserved!! :) 

• Thanks 2