IGNORED

Images generated by RastaConverter

Philsan

28 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

@Atari8man2004  Wow, blown away by all the converations you have posted on this page so far in the 36 hrs! Kudos!!! :)

Right - I can't even find images that I think would look good converted as fast as he kicks these out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Right - I can't even find images that I think would look good converted as fast as he kicks these out.

Ah you will soon become the master!  Took me ages to get into the swing of it. Seems Atari8man2004 is neo in the matrix at the mo heh heh! ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beeblebrox said:

Ah you will soon become the master!  Took me ages to get into the swing of it. Seems Atari8man2004 is neo in the matrix at the mo heh heh! ;) 

Thanks for the kind words guy's.  Im having a great time doing these conversion "content creation" for the awesome Atari8bit and making new friends in the process.   😎 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

Thanks for the kind words guy's.  Im having a great time doing these conversion "content creation" for the awesome Atari8bit and making new friends in the process.   😎 

No worries. Well deservered. Any plans for some Rastaslide slide show creations? in 2022/23 I made some slideshows for Bladerunner and Skyrim related conversions I did. Really nice way of grouping themed images. I reckon you have a great cache of images to do these. People will love em. Have the occasional slide with text (created using Sheddy's text tool) to tell a story perhaps? You could almost have a themed into to a game like Witcher 3 with related witcher conversions and text. More or less along the lines of Windows PC game. :) 

I've always loved intros to games with images, introducing a plot, history or Lore. In the Witcher 3, whilst the stills are semi animated and moving, you can imagine them as stills. 

Edit: 

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

Beeblebrox -

I thought about that a while back I was kicking around an ideas and even a mock-up of a title screen .   I did see your  bladerunner slide show it's excellent!!  as soon as I slow down a bit I will make something cool I have a few ideas. 

Atari8man_VR_Slide_show_1.png

Edited by Atari8man2004
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

Beeblebrox -

I thought about that a while back I was kicking around an ideas and even a mock-up of a title screen .   I did see your  bladerunner slide show it's excellent!!  as soon as I slow down a bit I will make something cool I have a few ideas. 

Atari8man_VR_Slide_show_1.png

Don't slow down... speed up...more excellent images.😍

Also, really glad the master (who created RC in the first place) is back on the scene alongside Sheddy et al - all respect to Ilmenit!  ;) 

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

Don't slow down... speed up...more excellent images.😍

Also, really glad the master (who created RC in the first place) is back on the scene alongside Sheddy et al - all respect to Ilmenit!  ;) 

I agree !!  The better Rastaconverter becomes the better the images will get.  The new beta8r2 and Beta9 Images are so much better I was blown away at the "Caterpiller " image I posted a few hrs ago.   And special thanks to Sheddy and Ilmenit !  and thanks to you and Mr fish for the help I needed .

Edited by Atari8man2004

5 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

I agree !!  The better Rastaconverter becomes the better the images will get.  The new beta8r2 and Beta9 Images are so much better I was blown away at the "Caterpiller " image I posted a few hrs ago.   And special thanks to Sheddy and Ilmenit !  and thanks to you and Mr fish for the help I needed .

100% agree. All the more reason to get these images into games, etc.

Your Caterpiller image is amazing btw! ;) 

• Like 1