IGNORED

BLACKOUT! RELEASED NOW!

Jag_Slave

Got mine today also. Thanks for a very nice job on the whole package, the box art is especially cool.

I'll get a chance to play it later on tonight or tomorrow after I get my system unpacked from VGS and hooked up.

Glad to see people are getting them!!! Im sure a vid will pop up soon. no time to do one here on my end lately with work, apologies to all.

• Like 1

got mine in the mail today, everything looks great, now to go play it :)

*btw i was a little surprised that mine was number 14/23, though for sure that i was one of the first ones to buy so nice to see there are alot of Jaguar fans out there so excited about new releases!

• Like 1

It may have been dispatched by alphabetical order: sorry Willard but like at school when the teacher was calling up of the class you're still not in the firsts :D

Glad to hear people like it. Yah its a first and its not a mind boggling game but it definatly tests your patience. Its more a game of memory along with what you've figured out than anything. Not lights out rules per say. its more... lights out-ish and mindsweeper per say with alloted moves. you never know whats going to do what really. Pen and paper wouldn't hurt during gameplay ;) some puzzles are easy to figure out some are....not so nice.

Edited by rush6432
  • Like 1

Yeah the black edges on a few things could have been fixed. But by the time we started polishing it off I was just sick of looking at the game and so we agreed not to push it any further and just get it done so we could work on newer titles :)

Yeah power ups are earned- the less moves you use in the least amount of time- you get lucky perks :) (although those perks earn you no extra points).

• Like 1

Encrypted CD version is up and running guys, testing it relentlessly as we speak for issues. so far so good! still waiting on parts for the 2nd run of carts still.

I can see an issue with the CD version from here!!!

It's there, sat on top of your Jag! :D

Very impressed with the look of it guys, top stuff. Looks nicely polished on all the menus, I'd have liked to have seen the clouds on the 1st stage scrolling at diff speeds, but great that you haven't just slapped a boring static background on there! I always like it when the screen isn't just flat.

Props on a nice physical release!

• Like 3

Encrypted CD version is up and running guys, testing it relentlessly as we speak for issues. so far so good! still waiting on parts for the 2nd run of carts still.

I can see an issue with the CD version from here!!!

It's there, sat on top of your Jag! :D

Very impressed with the look of it guys, top stuff. Looks nicely polished on all the menus, I'd have liked to have seen the clouds on the 1st stage scrolling at diff speeds, but great that you haven't just slapped a boring static background on there! I always like it when the screen isn't just flat.

Props on a nice physical release!

Thanks for the kind words!!

Yeah, we went for nice looking and while it is a simple game you can only do so much with a simple game before its just getting down to nitty gritty stuff and delaying the release. Ive played this game to death and im about sick of it since its been sitting around for years. like i said, i had to draw a line somewhere and just release it.

Good to hear constructive feedback and not straight bashing like some jag fans that have expectations of xbox360 style games with high resolution ;)

Edited by rush6432
  • Like 3

Do you guys plan on getting the game pressed or useing CD-R?

CD-R... But with the free release version there will undoubtedly be an infinite number of copies being produced, including replacement cd's for anyone who needs them :)

And no, the CD version isn't any where near $80.00