IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Thanks for the info. I'll add it to the first post.

works great on jzintvwii. which brings me to my next dilemma, i can only play intv this way so if you would ever decide to sell me a copy of the rom i would be grateful. the cost is not the issue for me just my living constraints. so i would gladly pay you tuesday for a rom today. or is it i would gladly pay you today for a rom on tuesday??
  • Like 2

works great on jzintvwii.

Thanks for testing. Do you know what version number it is?

which brings me to my next dilemma, i can only play intv this way so if you would ever decide to sell me a copy of the rom i would be grateful.

No guarantees of the game's ROM being made available in the future I'm afraid.

I'll be in on the 14th! (payday) Now I have to reorganize my office table. Inty won't be a major problem.... trying to shoehorn a 5200 might be. Farther down the rabbit hole go I.

I'm sure the Inty would win in a fight between the two due to its awesome 70s technology :lol:.

• Like 1

Thanks for testing. Do you know what version number it is?

works on any version of jzintvwii. the only difference in newer versions is just turning on ecs and intellivoice flags for games that didnt have them running on those setups cause in jzintvwii you cant choose to turn intellivoce and ecs on/off.
  • Like 1

Thanks for testing on the real machine and for the compliment too.

I will heading today to a retro meeting and show it to the people (I hope that's okay?)

@the Intellivision fans from the Netherlands and Belgium (and off cause others from Germany): The meeting will be held in Rheinbach (near Bonn). Not that far from the borders. Maybe... ;)

For further information: https://www.return-magazin.de

It starts at 13.00. (1PM)

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1

I will heading today to a retro meeting and show it to the people (I hope that's okay?)

:cool: No problems with that. I hope they have fun with the game and any feedback from them would be good as well.

@the Intellivision fans from the Netherlands and Belgium (and off cause others from Germany): The meeting will be held in Rheinbach (near Bonn). Not that far from the borders. Maybe... ;)

Sounds like a good mix of nationalities.

Thanks for the link. My German isn't good enough to read that so I'll have to put it in Google translate later.

It starts at 13.00. (1PM)

Shame I only just hear about it now. I'm busy tomorrow and can't attend. Hope there will be more events in the future.