dZ.

• Like 5

There are at least three variants, pictured below:

Variant 1:

Variant 2:

Variant 3:

Who can keep up with these things!

dZ.

I really can't SEE whats so funny here. I hate it when people create collectors-items, especially inivisible ones.

Btw my girlfriend says that my invisible games are her favourite.

• Like 1

Groovy, my question before was this: I want 5 copies of Rocketeer. When do We need to pay for them? Now, or when it is ready to ship?

I didnt notice this in the thread yet.

Pre order usually is pay now recieve later. I paid for two. :)

Edited by voltron

Made some good progress on the game. Fixed the pesky left fire bug :-

post-21935-0-22141800-1362432215_thumb.gif <---- Click for the animation

- Fixed a few other bugs to do with the laser cannon shots as well.

- Fixed the bug where the player could be killed if they touched a baddie's explosion.

- Falling and animated fuel pods are in and can be collected/dropped by the player too.

Hopefully I'll finish off the collecting fuel pods code tonight and then everything will be in place for adding the rocket take off animation tomorrow.

The new in-game graphics are coming along as well. I won't be showing much of them because I want a few surprises for people to see when they finally get their carts.

• Like 4

Ok, I don't have an Intellivision and I didn't even read the Intellivision message area much until I saw the thread title appear in recent topics on the main page.

Curiosity got the best of me and I've been following along ever since I saw the game is a port of Jetpack.

Looks great! Nicely done so far!

Fuel pods dropping into the play area and the player collecting them and filling the rocket's "tank" is nearly fully working now :-

post-21935-0-15433300-1362441554_thumb.gif <---- Click to animate

The player just needs the ability to pick the fuel pods up in flight. To make the above "movie" I was playing with collision detection off and the time between fuel pods set to be pretty short so I can make sure everything is running OK. In the final game the fuel pods will appear after a minimum random delay time. On the harder difficulty they'll take more time to appear so you have to battle baddies for longer in order to pick them up.

Groovy, nice progress!

Thanks! It still needs more spit and polish but the bones of the game are getting there.

I have to ask, what is your day job? It seems like you are always programming and always on the forums at all hours day or night!!!

Bacon tester!

You are a beast!

:rolling:

Ok, I don't have an Intellivision and I didn't even read the Intellivision message area much until I saw the thread title appear in recent topics on the main page.

Curiosity got the best of me and I've been following along ever since I saw the game is a port of Jetpack.

Looks great! Nicely done so far!

Thanks for the compliments.

Resistance to the Inty is futile. You will be assimilated into the brotherhood!

If you shoot through the wall (side of the screen) to one side and your laser comes out of the other side, can it kill baddies on the other side? Did that make sense? Some krazy physics up in there ;-)

There is no "wall". When the player gets to the left/right edge of the screen they appear on the other side.

If you shoot through the wall (side of the screen) to one side and your laser comes out of the other side, can it kill baddies on the other side? Did that make sense? Some krazy physics up in there ;-)

If you watch the first few seconds of the video in post #240 closely, you will see that this is true. A shot fired from the far right side of the screen wraps around and zaps a red baddie on the far left side of the screen.