IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Breakers Collection is OUT NOW on ALL platforms! We are very excited for all fighting game fans to be able to experience this release! Breakers Collection is available for #PS4, #PS5, #Xbox One/Series X|S, #NintendoSwitch and #Steam for only $19.99! #breakers #fgc

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

「Breakers Collection」,本日ついにリリース。ビスコの「ブレイカーズ」と「ブレイカーズ・リベンジ」が時を超えて帰ってきた https://4gamer.net/games/603/G060317/20230112118/ #QUByteConnect2021
Translated from Japanese by
"Breakers Collection" finally released today. Bisco's 'Breakers' and 'Breaker's Revenge' return through time https://4gamer.net/games/603/G060317/20230112118/ #QUByteConnect2021

FmRGOUwaYAEEkZo?format=jpg&name=900x900

6:03 AM · Jan 12, 2023·

"Breakers Collection" finally released today. Bisco's 'Breakers' and 'Breaker's Revenge' return through time

Brazilian game maker QUByte Interactive launched the "Breakers Collection"  on November 12, 2023, Japan time . In addition to PC , compatible models are PlayStation 5 , Xbox Series X|S , PlayStation 4 , Xbox One , Nintendo Switch , and Japanese is not supported.

"Breakers Collection" Official Site

As reported in the article published on October 29, 2021 , "Breakers Collection" is a fighting game "Breakers" released by Bisco for NEOGEO and arcades in 1996, and a sequel released in 1998. It is a bundle work that acquired the license of "Breaker's Revenge". It was a time when fighting games were appearing one after another, so it didn't get much attention when it was first released, but it's not inferior to the big fighting games of the time, and now it's rated as a good product with a high degree of perfection. Many fans do.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.003 / "Breakers Collection" finally released today.  Bisco's 'Breakers' and 'Breaker's Revenge' return through time
Thumbnail image of image collection No.004 / "Breakers Collection" finally released today.  Bisco's 'Breakers' and 'Breaker's Revenge' return through time

"Breakers" and "Breakers Revenge"  revived in Brazil over a long period of time . While faithfully reproducing the original version, we added playable characters and new elements, and adjusted the game balance. Local or online play is possible, arcade mode, rank battle using low-delay rollback net code "GGPO" ( related article ), team battle, etc. are also available, as well as art gallery and training mode. It is said that it is ready.
 It's been a long time coming, but for those of you who have finally come to grips with the release of this work, please give it a try.

Thumbnail image of image collection No.005 / "Breakers Collection" finally released today.  Bisco's 'Breakers' and 'Breaker's Revenge' return through time
Thumbnail image of image collection No.002 / "Breakers Collection" finally released today.  Bisco's 'Breakers' and 'Breaker's Revenge' return through time

PlayStation Store
https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/concept/10005266

Microsoft Store
https://www.xbox.com/ja-jp/games/store/-/9n6hwmgbw7t1

Nintendo eShop
https://store -jp.nintendo.com/list/software/70010000053931.html

Anthony...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Charlie Cat said:

Good to see you back with us Steven.  Have you added anymore Neo-Geo titles in your collection since we last spoke bro?

Anthony...

Not yet, sadly. I'm actually still looking for a Neo Geo Pocket Color locally. Still have not found one that I really like, unfortunately. I am hoping to get one soon, as I have Sonic Pocket Adventure here unplayed for like a year and a half now and it makes me very sad. Cheaper than the adaptor for the Analogue Pocket, too, given their outrageous shipping prices and the exchange rate.

I may also try to get a JAMMA MVS for Project Neon, though; my New Astro City's monitor is in the vertical configuration and I don't want to rotate it since it's quite heavy, but from what I remember the game supports that orientation, so I definitely want to try it. They did get back to me, as well, and I did in fact preorder the Project Neon AES LE. Hopefully that should be shipping soon!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Not yet, sadly. I'm actually still looking for a Neo Geo Pocket Color locally. Still have not found one that I really like, unfortunately. I am hoping to get one soon, as I have Sonic Pocket Adventure here unplayed for like a year and a half now and it makes me very sad. Cheaper than the adaptor for the Analogue Pocket, too, given their outrageous shipping prices and the exchange rate.

I may also try to get a JAMMA MVS for Project Neon, though; my New Astro City's monitor is in the vertical configuration and I don't want to rotate it since it's quite heavy, but from what I remember the game supports that orientation, so I definitely want to try it. They did get back to me, as well, and I did in fact preorder the Project Neon AES LE. Hopefully that should be shipping soon!

Project Neon! Awesome! Hope you get it soon. Cant wait to see some youtube footage when its released

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 4:53 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Anthony...

I was so sad when I found out the collectors edition for the game doesn't get shipped until the middle of next month. I preordered that edition and was HYPED to get it in my hands on launch day....oh well! I'm just glad others get a chance to play this game, very underrated fighter!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Shin Black said:

I was so sad when I found out the collectors edition for the game doesn't get shipped until the middle of next month. I preordered that edition and was HYPED to get it in my hands on launch day....oh well! I'm just glad others get a chance to play this game, very underrated fighter!

Oh wow!

:waving: Welcome aboard Shin :waving:

Glad to see you with us on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread here on AtariAge bro. It's a pleasure having you on with us and were so glad you came to participate with us and sharing your posting regarding the Breakers Collection. Please enjoy your stay here with us on the Neo-Geo thread. We are thrilled to have you on since we all enjoyed your past videos you allowed me to share here for others to benefit from. If you wish, you're more than welcome to post away your Neo-Geo and SNK related uploads for us to continue enjoying them from you without my permission....Also Shin, if you have a question that you would like to asking pertaining to the Neo-Geo, go right ahead my good man. Will do our best to answer them for you as best as possible to be of helping hand. :)

Thank you for enlisting onto AtariAge Shin. We can't wait to see more of your comments and sharing your video game knowledge here with us throughout the forums bro. Keep up the excellent work you always do, and see you again soon my friend. :)

Anthony...

3 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

Oh wow!

:waving: Welcome aboard Shin :waving:

Glad to see you with us on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread here on AtariAge bro. It's a pleasure having you on with us and were so glad you came to participate with us and sharing your posting regarding the Breakers Collection. Please enjoy your stay here with us on the Neo-Geo thread. We are thrilled to have you on since we all enjoyed your past videos you allowed me to share here for others to benefit from. If you wish, you're more than welcome to post away your Neo-Geo and SNK related uploads for us to continue enjoying them from you without my permission....Also Shin, if you have a question that you would like to asking pertaining to the Neo-Geo, go right ahead my good man. Will do our best to answer them for you as best as possible to be of helping hand. :)

Thank you for enlisting onto AtariAge Shin. We can't wait to see more of your comments and sharing your video game knowledge here with us throughout the forums bro. Keep up the excellent work you always do, and see you again soon my friend. :)

Anthony...

Good to be a part of the community!

Not sure what all you shared from me already so once I finish up Metal Slug X with Megan I'll post it here as well!!

What's everyone's favorite Metal Slug, since im on the subject?

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Pre-order now! Fighting against evil forces to achieve world peace, the eternal high school girl and idol Athena Asamiya from THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 finally joins the Bishoujo series lineup! Check this out! https://sideshow.com/collectibles/king-of-fighters-98-athena-asamiya-bishoujo-kotobukiya-912037 #SNK #KOF #ShunyaYamashita #BUSUJIMAX

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 The latest patch notes (Ver.1.62) are here! Update goes live from 12AM on Jan 17th PST. Each character has been refined! >Patch Notes https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xv/img/news/patch_1.62_eng.pdf >Main Changes https://youtu.be/iHHUrlnFwq4 #KOFXV #KOF15

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Join the international competitors coming to Evo Japan in seven tournaments featuring a ¥14,000,000 prize pool! Register at http://evojapan.gg and celebrate the event's return to Tokyo! Be sure to follow for the latest info. #EVOJ23

The image shows the Evo Japan 2023 logo, game lineup, date, and location. The lineup consists of Granblue Fantasy: Versus, Guilty Gear -Strive-, THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV, MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA, Street Fighter V: Champion Edition, TEKKEN 7, and Virtua Fighter esports (also known as Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown). The event is from March 31st through April 2nd, 2023, at Tokyo Big Sight in Japan.
ALT

Anthony..

5 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Pre-order now! Fighting against evil forces to achieve world peace, the eternal high school girl and idol Athena Asamiya from THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 finally joins the Bishoujo series lineup! Check this out! https://sideshow.com/collectibles/king-of-fighters-98-athena-asamiya-bishoujo-kotobukiya-912037 #SNK #KOF #ShunyaYamashita #BUSUJIMAX

Anthony...

Pre ordered the female Terry Bogard figure the second it was available lol. The rest im eyeballing. What sucks is that my apartment has limited space so i wouldnt even know where to put them!

Athena's face looks... off somehow. I don't know, I've always thought that completely redesigning her for every single new game doesn't really work because you get some designs that are okay but nothing especially great (most of them, especially the ones from the 90s), a small amount that are actually really good (XI, which is probably her single best one), some that just look weird (XV), and then some that are super hideous, like 2001, XII, and XIII. XIV's concept art looks good, but they really REALLY didn't do a good job with her actual model.

Actually, looking through all of her designs again makes me think she has way more bad designs than good ones... not sure how to feel about that.

BTW one of my goals for this year is to get back into Neo Geo. Toaplan came along and consumed my life to a ridiculous level that only a few people in the world probably would understand and stuff, but yeah, I will make an attempt to show up here more often.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Athena's face looks... off somehow. I don't know, I've always thought that completely redesigning her for every single new game doesn't really work because you get some designs that are okay but nothing especially great (most of them, especially the ones from the 90s), a small amount that are actually really good (XI, which is probably her single best one), some that just look weird (XV), and then some that are super hideous, like 2001, XII, and XIII. XIV's concept art looks good, but they really REALLY didn't do a good job with her actual model.

Actually, looking through all of her designs again makes me think she has way more bad designs than good ones... not sure how to feel about that.

BTW one of my goals for this year is to get back into Neo Geo. Toaplan came along and consumed my life to a ridiculous level that only a few people in the world probably would understand and stuff, but yeah, I will make an attempt to show up here more often.

I think the artist for that figure got a style thats very different so it just looks off putting somewhat compared to official art. Her best look to me was the kof 99 look because it looked sporty,  but that 2000 look was cool too. 

Also, if you looking to get back into Neo Geo stuff, def check out the ACA neo geo ports on modern consoles, pretty solid and they go for like 8 bucks a pop

15 hours ago, The Shin Black said:

Good to be a part of the community!

Not sure what all you shared from me already so once I finish up Metal Slug X with Megan I'll post it here as well!!

What's everyone's favorite Metal Slug, since im on the subject?

Excellent Shin. We look forward on seeing it from you. Personally, my favorite Metal Slug is 5. I really did a fantastic job for the final Neo-Geo title from the series. I just love that soundtrack that was done on it bro. :)

Anthony...

20 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

Excellent Shin. We look forward on seeing it from you. Personally, my favorite Metal Slug is 5. I really did a fantastic job for the final Neo-Geo title from the series. I just love that soundtrack that was done on it bro. :)

Anthony...

I am too lazy to check the previous pages, but I hope folks enjoyed my stuff from the past!
Also, I dont think I ever played 5. Was it the one with submarines segments or im tripping? Either way, I want to play all of them but its so hard to find the GBA/DS games, atleast with the Neo Geo Pocket they got releases recently but not for the other handhelds. Feelsbadman

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Shin Black said:

I am too lazy to check the previous pages, but I hope folks enjoyed my stuff from the past!
Also, I dont think I ever played 5. Was it the one with submarines segments or im tripping? Either way, I want to play all of them but its so hard to find the GBA/DS games, atleast with the Neo Geo Pocket they got releases recently but not for the other handhelds. Feelsbadman

Hi Shin,

Yes, Metal Slug 5 has the submarine in the game. Maybe this would be a great idea to play this title for an upcoming video from you bro. I'm sure others would really enjoy seeing it no doubt. ;-)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

『アケアカNEOGEOアプリ Twitterキャンペーン in January』を開催! 抽選で10名様に、オリジナルQUOカード(500円分)プレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をRT でs募完了! キャンペーンは1/31(火)まで! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/akeaka/ #SNK #アケアカNEOGEO
“ACA NEOGEO App Twitter Campaign in January” will be held! An original QUO card (500 yen) will be given to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② RT this post Application completed! The campaign is until 1/31 (Tue)! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/akeaka/ #SNK #アケアカNEOGEO

FmLxCPuaYAMLWb0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【サービス終了のお知らせ】 『METAL SLUG ATTACK』は本日16:00をもちまして、すべてのサービスを終了させていただきました。 お楽しみいただいた皆様へsより御礼申し上げます。 ありがとうございました。 #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック
[Notice of service termination] All services for "METAL SLUG ATTACK" ended at 16:00 today. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who enjoyed the event. Thank you very much. #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック

Anthony...

Hi guys,

一つの戦いが終わったが、次は…? One battle ends and another…? 한 차례의 전쟁이 끝을 맺었다. 그 다음은 과연? 一场战争结束了,接下来呢? 一場戰爭結束了,接下來呢?

Anthony...

I never knew that Ken Shimura was the Ken in Kato & Ken. Judging from those clips Neo-Alec used, he was pretty funny. Speaking of that tie-in game, when it was released stateside as J.J. and Jeff, Ken Shimura and Chao Kato were changed to resemble Sgt. T-Ben Boudreaux and Steven Banks.

Thank you Basement Brothers.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

I never knew that Ken Shimura was the Ken in Kato & Ken. Judging from those clips Neo-Alec used, he was pretty funny. Speaking of that tie-in game, when it was released stateside as J.J. and Jeff, Ken Shimura and Chao Kato were changed to resemble Sgt. T-Ben Boudreaux and Steven Banks.

Thank you Basement Brothers.

That's a weird Mahjong game Slidell.I mean the first time I saw it was in a import game storei n NYC Chinatown. I had know idea on what it was it all about to the point I was in disbelief. I eventually purchased it for the collection, but never really played it. After the Basement Brothers video, the light dawns not regarding it. ;-)

Anthony...