IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

Things have not been going as fast as I had hoped for printing, but within the month, SoulBuster should have all of the materials in order to create CIB copies of Old School. So, my guess is that copies will begin to be shipped out the second week of August, but probably mid August is probably the time.

Kroz will come after Old School.

The Old School materials have been shipped and are on the way to me. They will arrive on Monday. I will begin to manufacture boxes and upgrade kits immediately. Cartridges have yet to be shipped, but I should be able to start shipping Upgrade Kits to those that ordered only the upgrade kit beginning next week.

Almost all of the upgrade kits have been paid for, but there are still a couple people that ordered only the kit that have yet to make payment. Making payment now will allow me to ship yours next week.

• Like 3

The Old School materials have been shipped and are on the way to me. They will arrive on Monday. I will begin to manufacture boxes and upgrade kits immediately. Cartridges have yet to be shipped, but I should be able to start shipping Upgrade Kits to those that ordered only the upgrade kit beginning next week.

Almost all of the upgrade kits have been paid for, but there are still a couple people that ordered only the kit that have yet to make payment. Making payment now will allow me to ship yours next week.

The remaining materials should be there very soon. They're queued up in the LTO World Headquarters. First cartridge production run on our Advanced Programmer platform. I don't have a pic handy of the soldered up board, but here's a pic of the handsome bare board...

post-14113-0-64609800-1406759653_thumb.jpg

This same board will program up all the LTO Flash! boards, too.

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 2

I've been looking for one of those for over a year ;-)

You didn't want the Rev 1 boards. They have a habit of dying. That is, unless you're handy with a soldering iron and like replacing components. The Rev 2 boards I believe fixed the issue.