IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

12 hours ago, TrekMD said:

Combat II Advanced.  I don't think I've seen that one before.  Cool!

It has a metallic label, don't think fully noticable in that pict.

But according to the credible source it is the only one there is, like this.

Edited by RB5200
  • Like 3

On 11/14/2023 at 7:57 PM, TrekMD said:

Even cooler.  :)

Had this arrive today...

MyArcadeGameStationPro(1).thumb.jpg.13f47b6826a6c5196f8221f350150557.jpg

MyArcadeGameStationPro(2).thumb.jpg.4c1de33d0d7bfcd9a74a4819e1d32a69.jpg

MyArcadeGameStationPro(3).thumb.jpg.808ac76089fc1dc9e253e4060bad2428.jpg

I got mine at Costco, it was cheaper than ebay.S/H and the multiple taxes are killing online sales.

The internet is killing the world's economy, but that is a whole other rant....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dwh said:

was just offered a copy of Gauntlet for $425, I passed

Yeah, that's a little out there, I would also pass.

29 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

was at FreePlay Florida this weekend and got a couple of games.  Also, some stuff arrived while I was there!

Very Nice, I assume that the Santa frostbite is a hack of frostbite, what is that Santa vs frosty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RB5200 said:

Yeah, that's a little out there, I would also pass.

Very Nice, I assume that the Santa frostbite is a hack of frostbite, what is that Santa vs frosty.

You're correct about Santa Frostbite.  The Santa vs Frosty is a shooter.  I can't remember which one, though!  LOL

• Like 1

I bought this a few weeks ago. It comes with a brand-new (IPA?) screen and everything has been recapped.

Right now I am addicted to Rygar (pictured) and Ninja Gaiden. My next purchase will be Double Dragon from MyAtari. His prices and shipping costs are not only fair, but incredible. I have purchased a lot of NOS Atari ST games from him and I have been more than satisfied.

IMG_8121.thumb.jpeg.265aaec9a9691352b6349ca2330d2d58.jpeg

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 3

Nice! I need to get my Lynx working again. I installed a McWill screen, and everything worked for a while, and then died. :( 

I did a lot of gift shopping yesterday, but in addition to that, I picked up another Arcade1Up machine. It's one that, as a Sega fan, I've wanted for a long time, but they refuse to put on sale. I finally bought it at full price, but I got a lot of Kohl's cash out of it.

Arcade1up Golden Axe™ 4 Player Arcade Machine | ModeSens

• Like 4

20231128_155814.thumb.jpg.9daff4dda428a029c880190fea4913db.jpg

Finally! I got a hold of a Turbo Everdrive... it's a V1.2 but it is an official one and not one of the cheap Chinese clones. Wasn't going to trust one of those in my Duo RX.

20231128_155831.thumb.jpg.1deb72758005fda7365aac7f02731c0a.jpg

Finally able to play this and other games that would cost my thousands of dollars to buy. Coryoon was $500 on Ebay the last I looked.

• Like 3

On 10/26/2023 at 8:31 AM, CaptainBreakout said:

So...

SuperQix.thumb.jpg.dac815f5c28c76a6800ca8ed8bdc2ed8.jpg

... I didn't realize this used to be a Tempest until I got it home.  Duh!

At least Super Qix mostly works. Got some rom (maybe V memory) and color errors, and player 2 button doesn't work, and that missing chunk on the cabinet.  Hopefully minor stuff.  We'll see.

you should offer the tinted glass to someone who is going to restore a tempest or broke theirs. you cant get that dark of tint. plus it will make your monitor look better with plexi with less tint.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mr.bill said:

you should offer the tinted glass to someone who is going to restore a tempest or broke theirs. you cant get that dark of tint. plus it will make your monitor look better with plexi with less tint.

Thanks for the suggestion. didn't know that about Tempest.  Funny thing is, I actually already own a Tempest that's complete, but needs a total restore (I haven't even tried powering it on). Yet another project I'm looking forward to getting to someday!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CaptainBreakout said:

Thanks for the suggestion. didn't know that about Tempest.  Funny thing is, I actually already own a Tempest that's complete, but needs a total restore (I haven't even tried powering it on). Yet another project I'm looking forward to getting to someday!

what also is of value in the cab is the isolation transformer assembly. the vectors are different than the rasters.  so that would have added value as there are less of them.

• Like 1