IGNORED

Battle of the Ports

New Battle of the Ports today but the Atari 8bit home computer footage is missing.  I'll upload that on Monday.
By the way, did you know that Money Idol Exchanger Battle of the Ports was uploaded last week?  Almost nobody watched that one.  Surprised.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tempest said:

I watched the MIE video.  Was it actually released in the US it did the Japanese MVS cart just have an English language option in it?

I'm pretty sure it was released world wide for the MVS.  There was never an AES version though for any country. 

On 2/28/2024 at 10:26 AM, Yakumo1975 said:

I'm planning on doing a mid 90s 3D game that was originally going to be a Saturn exclusive 🤔

I initally thought Medievil? As that was planned to be a Saturn exclusive had a PS4 remake but that was a 1988 title? 

3 hours ago, Yakumo1975 said:

This phone has a built in projector with a better throw distance than my 4K projector!!

Another feature to burn up my battery and to stop working before the rest of the phone, but at least it's a pretty cool feature.

7 hours ago, bent_pin said:

Another feature to burn up my battery and to stop working before the rest of the phone, but at least it's a pretty cool feature.

I think you'll be okay on the battery side.  This thing is packing a whopper of a battery.  My Pixel 7 Pro lasts 2 days without an issue but this has more than 4 times the battery size.  

2 hours ago, Yakumo1975 said:

I think you'll be okay on the battery side.  This thing is packing a whopper of a battery.  My Pixel 7 Pro lasts 2 days without an issue but this has more than 4 times the battery size.  

Couldn't find too many positive reviews on the projector feature, but it does appear that it can be put into a sock and used as an exceptionally effective truncheon with a very bright light.

How is everyone? Doing well I hope!

This week there will be no Battle of the Ports but I have got some great news. Battle of the Ports Show 500 is coming on March 23rd. Can you believe that! Show 500!!!!
Also, there's a much long awaited Retro Core 5 hardware special in the works. Hopefully that will also be released by the end of March or early April.

Enjoy!
oQoPMvO.jpeg
  • Like 2

I have to agree with you on the original PS1 and Saturn Tomb Raider controls. The problem is not that they were tank controls, it is because they were stiff controls. (There's a difference, people.) To be frank, I thought the grid-based platforming worked better on the GBC and GBA Tomb Raider titles than their console counterparts prior to the X-Box 360 entry.

• Like 2

On 3/22/2024 at 8:51 PM, Yakumo1975 said:

WOW! I can't believe we've made it to 500 episodes.
Thank you to all for the support!
Battle of the Ports - Tomb Raider (トゥームレイダース) Show 500 - 60fps

Congrats on 500!  I am pretty sure I can safely say that we appreciate all that you have done and we look forward to many, many episodes yet to come.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Congrats on 500!  I am pretty sure I can safely say that we appreciate all that you have done and we look forward to many, many episodes yet to come.

Thank you very much and thanks for watching the show. 

• Like 1