IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

You can't spell "announcements" without "tacos".

Because then you'd just have "nnunemen".

OK, I remember this one.

The "Nnunemen" [sic] are a race of long lived beings from Middle Earth; I believe their most famous descendant is Strider AKA Aragorn (Elessar, or sometimes Edelhelharn in Sindarin...The Men of Bree call him "Longshanks" because presumably someone saw his "sword" in the backroom of the bar...The heir of Isildur, he was an amazing warrior, with a nigh indomitable will...Wielding Andúril and often unscathed in the thick of battle,...A Ranger from the North, the one who introduced tacos to Arnor...

Edited by GoldLeader
  • Like 6

OK, I remember this one.

The "Nnunemen" [sic] are a race of long lived beings from Middle Earth; I believe their most famous descendant is Strider AKA Aragorn (Elessar, or sometimes Edelhelharn in Sindarin...The Men of Bree call him "Longshanks" because presumably someone saw his "sword" in the backroom of the bar...The heir of Isildur, he was an amazing warrior, with a nigh indomitable will...Wielding Andúril and often unscathed in the thick of battle,...A Ranger from the North, the one who introduced tacos to Arnor...

Meanwhile, not more than two swallow's flights away, Arthur and Bedivere had discovered something. Oh, that's an unladen swallow's flight away, obviously. There were more than two laden swallow's flights away, four really, if they had the taco on a line between them. I mean, if the birds were walking, and dragging the taco...

• Like 2

There's a reason that

Assholes on Atariage

Can't stop talking about

One of the dumbest ideas around.

Hey! Listen!!

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-08-23 at 5.56.08 PM.png

another rocky day for les miserables at atarisa

Dude, I already made millions and millions of dollars on my Atari stock! And I totally have a speakerhat for real, because it's such a great product! Now excuse me, I'm going to go work on my motorcycle. #Atarilife

• Like 6

OK, I remember this one.

Tacos are embedded into our fantasy stories. The Night King and his Ice Dragon will be defeated by a 2,712.13 lb Taco. There, I just gave away the ending to Game of Thrones.

Meanwhile, not more than two swallow's flights away, Arthur and Bedivere had discovered something. Oh, that's an unladen swallow's flight away, obviously. There were more than two laden swallow's flights away, four really, if they had the taco on a line between them. I mean, if the birds were walking, and dragging the taco...

Atari SA - what have you got to lose?

You know, you made nothing
- you're going to continue to make nothing.
What have you made? Nothing
  • Like 5

Dude, I already made millions and millions of dollars on my Atari stock! And I totally have a speakerhat for real, because it's such a great product! Now excuse me, I'm going to go work on my motorcycle. #Atarilife

Wait what? I though the goal of this thread was to bash Atari....says the new guy who has only read bad stuff here.

That
Arse
Chesnais
Overemphasizes
Speakerhats

Ohh haha...Touché!

You've not only played the game, but your comment could be read in plain English as just a comment ... And a response to other comments at that!

I daresay your comment has touched me deeply...And probably inappropriately but in a fun way...

Most people don't use too many of these EmotiThingers...

:waving: :pirate: :| :ponder: :P :skull: :sleep: :spidey: :spidey: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: ;-) :jango: :jango: :jango: