IGNORED

Deluxe Butt-Plug Simulator

Retrospect

On 3/21/2023 at 5:55 AM, Retrospect said:

Another rude project is afoot.  

" ASTROTIT " , a pubic domain game from 1987, done on request for Kevan!  It will require F18A because of the 4-tits-on-a-line limit, but it's no biggie ... it will also require the 32KB mammary expansion to run.  ;)  :P  

So far, player ship and missile are in, as are instructions.   Player ship recoils when it fires.  

7 hours ago, sometimes99er said:

yeah kevan wanted me to do this game.  I did start it out in earnest but too many things got in the way , and i just didn't prioritize it .... because ... well, it's a cock and balls.  

I'll have to restart the project at some point.

How about Assteroids where you use a laser on your ship to surgically cauterize hemorrhoids in butts floating in outer space?

Ugh it will end, I know it will.

That store is massive. About 4 x a regular mall GameStop, with gaming tables in the back. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2021 at 8:30 PM, Retrospect said:

Deluxe Butt Plug Simulator.zip <<< Contains EA5 files, XB files and an 8-page manual

Deluxe Butt-Plug Simulator is an adult-themed game not intended for children.  

Control with Joystick 1.  In the normal game use left, right & fire.  In bonus round use Left and Right.

Score points launching butt-plugs at a fat arse in space.  Aim for the perfect insertion.  Ten hits gets you to a bonus round where you become a toilet and your aim is to catch bum-nuggets falling out of the arse.  Go for a top score and be the number one plugger!

The hell goin' on?  :lolblue:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, OLD CS1 said:

Welcome back.  We saved you a seat... you might want to bring your towel and some disinfectant wipes.

I remember fondly the original version of this game... put out in one of the short game programming competitions, IIRC.  (Along with my own submission, TI-HOOK-EYE).  But this advanced one... much more 'plugged in.  I don't want to get anal here, butt I prefer the original. 😉

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, chue said:

Nice too see you posting again @Opry99er 

The thread is alive, and at least it hasn’t gone to 💩 yet, at least as far as I can tell

LoL.  Yeah, I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute, as these days I have so much going on--however I have been playing some TI stuff live on stream.  Will continue doing that for sure!  It's not much of a contribution, but it feels good playing the silver and black again.  :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Retrospect said:

@Opry99er Check out my latest game "Shit House Blues" in the development thread :P

I bet you could do an awesome cover-song for that.  

Awesome, man!!! Can't wait to give it a go!  I'm so far behind... there are so many programs and hardware pieces and everything that are 'new' since I last logged in.  I have hours of reading to catch up on.  So glad you're still making games, man.  You've got a great eye for game development, and your contributions to the community are invaluable.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Opry99er said:

Awesome, man!!! Can't wait to give it a go!  I'm so far behind... there are so many programs and hardware pieces and everything that are 'new' since I last logged in.  I have hours of reading to catch up on.  So glad you're still making games, man.  You've got a great eye for game development, and your contributions to the community are invaluable.

Thankyou :)  I wish I had your musical talent!    

• Like 1

A very long time ago I wrote a little game on my Atari 800 called "Sprackman", in which the hero's main weapon was a deadly green fart, complete with squatting animation and butt-direction controls. I think the enemies were re-cast as little old ladies in wheelchairs...alcohol was involved in the creation of the concept, if I recall correctly, and never got past the initial demo stage.

• Like 5

I've nursed a number of warped ideas for games over the years.

One is "Crack-man" which obviously is a Pacman knockoff that as you eat the dots/crack your eyes get bigger and more deranged looking as your heart race increases on a graphical representation of a heart up in one corner, and if you eat too many too soon you die of a heart attack. Along those same lines I've pondered a Crazy Climber knockoff called "Crackhead Climber", which basically you're climbing the building simply because you're stoned out of your mind. 

I'll spare you my other ideas lol though I'd love to see someone do Astrotit! 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Tornadoboy said:

"Crackhead Climber",

Another good title could be Crazy Crackhead.    

One of my projects, that I am thinking of bringing to the surface, is a game about a guy who needs to get to his toilet because he's eaten some taco's and dropped an Acid out of sheer boredom.  All of the objects in the garden start moving around and he has a time-limit to get to the house, through the house past all the objects in there, and finally to the toilet to slap some ceramic.

It's going to be called "Bowel Bovver"  :P

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Tornadoboy said:

I never saw it but my sister said she had known somebody whom made a game called "Smurf Stomper" in which you played Gargamel going around and lighting the little Smurf houses on fire then stomping on them as they came running out. Somehow I don't think Peyo would have signed off on the idea. 

Not sure if it is the same game, but I played one of the C64 like that in high school.  I think this was called The Great Smurf Masacre, or that might have been the poem my buddy wrote as an ode to the game.  Way too long ago to be specific.

Ah, nope, this is it: G.I. Joe II - The Smurf Massacre

5 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

Not sure if it is the same game, but I played one of the C64 like that in high school.  I think this was called The Great Smurf Masacre, or that might have been the poem my buddy wrote as an ode to the game.  Way too long ago to be specific.

Ah, nope, this is it: G.I. Joe II - The Smurf Massacre

Need a TI port.  Like, ASAP.  

• Thanks 2