IGNORED

Deluxe Butt-Plug Simulator

Retrospect

3 hours ago, AtariNerd said:

Hmmm. See the possibilty for a two player or at least a version with a bit of an ai element. Have the second player control the "cheek gap", either catching the err..thing or it sliding past.

Well, now it's just a rude version of Meteor Belt. 

• Like 2

On 9/16/2023 at 1:01 AM, Ksarul said:

Squish those smurfs. . .little blue monsters with a serious male/female imbalance.

Remember, too, Smurfette is not a natural-born Smurf.  She was created by Gargamel to cause chaos and disruption amongst the Smurfs, as the only female in Smurfdom.

She was also brunette when she was evil and became blonde when she was "converted," the interpretation of this hair color thing left as an exercise for the reader.

Oh, and the idea of Taco Bell and acid still blows my mind.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, OLD CS1 said:

Well, boredom acid is part of the equation, so there are at least a couple of questionable decisions in play.

Back when I was a habitual cannabis smoker, "boredom weed" would come into play.  And that's how the first Robots of Death was created.  Gladly I never shit myself though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OLD CS1 said:

Golly.  When I get bored I doze off.

Yeah same, now.  Dropped all my vices.  Creativity took a swan-dive with it , takes me some time to come up with a game and when I do, it always looks like Tombstone City's slow cousin.

But yeah, the difference is less psychedelic effects and other stuff.  I just don't think of putting all that in now.  It's not where my head's at.  That said, when under that sort of influence, it was easy to come up with wild ideas and even plot your graphics out , all nice and trippy stuff going on but the actual coding was a total nightmare.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Retrospect said:

Yeah same, now.  Dropped all my vices.  Creativity took a swan-dive with it , takes me some time to come up with a game and when I do, it always looks like Tombstone City's slow cousin.

Like when Scott Weiland got clean.  I have not given up all my vices.  I keep one, but it takes a lot of effort to execute so it self-regulates.  BTW, the games you release which have that look are still fun, however you might feel about them.

25 minutes ago, Retrospect said:

But yeah, the difference is less psychedelic effects and other stuff.  I just don't think of putting all that in now.  It's not where my head's at.  That said, when under that sort of influence, it was easy to come up with wild ideas and even plot your graphics out , all nice and trippy stuff going on

I understand but cannot relate.  Mainly, I accept the words of the late Bill Hicks (NSFW):

29 minutes ago, Retrospect said:

but the actual coding was a total nightmare.

I bet.  I imagine something like mental whiskey-dick.  Me, I can program while drinking, and have done it many times.  The problem is looking at it later and asking myself what I had done and how in the world it works.

tomshrug.jpg.112491a931817f32944b1dbcba7a5c50.jpg

10 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

The problem is looking at it later and asking myself what I had done and how in the world it works.

Yes!  That was the exact same for me.  Ha, bill hicks, that last bit got me !   

Yeah these days i comment my code properly, i try to do it tidily, and it mostly works.  That said, I'm working on a game right now, that up to press had one enemy per screen.  I got the idea from someone else to put multiple enemies into some screens, so i tried it ..... before, we had a bird that pooped fire onto the player and the fire spread over the ground ... when i attempted to combine that with some spiders ... ha .... the bird turned into a low-flying spider.  Turned out i was using the same sprite numbers.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Retrospect said:

Yes!  That was the exact same for me.  Ha, bill hicks, that last bit got me !   

Yeah these days i comment my code properly, i try to do it tidily, and it mostly works.  That said, I'm working on a game right now, that up to press had one enemy per screen.  I got the idea from someone else to put multiple enemies into some screens, so i tried it ..... before, we had a bird that pooped fire onto the player and the fire spread over the ground ... when i attempted to combine that with some spiders ... ha .... the bird turned into a low-flying spider.  Turned out i was using the same sprite numbers.  

Honestly I like the idea of flying, fire-pooping spiders 🪽🔥💩🕷️

Edited by jrhodes
  • Haha 2

• 5 months later...